Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,796 members, 7,851,680 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:18 AM

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." (162 Views)

How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) / "Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." / Muslims Have A Right To Islamise Nigeria - Emmanuel Adetoyese Badejo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." by overcomersfaith(f): 10:56am On Nov 11, 2020
Beloved, a right Spirit is what the Psalmist cried for after he sinned against God. Don’t forget that he is a man after God’s heart. God by His Strength alone took in from the forest to sit on throne and rule over His own peculiar people, Israel. Despite that this young King did not have the right Spirit within Him, he was deficient in that area.

Read more @ https://overcomers-faith.org/renew-a-right-spirit-within-me-3/

(1) (Reply)

It Is Wicked For You To Have 3 Cars And Your Pastor Is Trekking-prophet / Nothing Versus Anything / God Of Thunder - An Emoji Devotion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.