Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,468 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) (967 Views)

"Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." / PA Ikhide Ikheloa: The Bible Is A Work Of Fiction, Africans Open Your Eyes / "Renew A Right Spirit Within Me." (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 12:33pm On Dec 09, 2020
How to See in the Spirit is a book written by Michael Van Vlymen:

This is a powerful Christian book that will heal your eyes and give you the ability to see the unseen in the power of the Holyspirit.

The book's title said it all! It's a book that will guide you on how to see in the spirit, it contains practical help that will enrich your life — all you have to do is; read it and do what is written in it!
This book will open your eyes into the supernatural.
It contains practical steps to follow in order to see in the Spirit.
After reading this book and doing what is written in it, your eyes will be heal and you will be able to see Angels and heaven beings, and you can also interact with them!

HOW TO GET THE BOOK?
If you want a copy of the book, then send me a message using the email on my signature, So that we can then send you the PDF file of the book!!

Price: 2k only.

Read this book — and change your life!

Okay, Here is the deal; If after reading this book and you can not see within A month, then that means I am lying and I will refund you back your money if you have made any payment!
But I am still sure of one thing; this book is an eye opener!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 12:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
God wants us to see, but the sins that we have committed is what is blocking our eyes and making it difficult for us to see!!!
God wants to heal you today!!!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
It is God's will for you to see in the Spirit!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 1:36pm On Dec 09, 2020
The book is still available!!!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
CHAPTER ONE
*Connect To The Power*

As we begin this journey, it is important to know that God Himself is helping you. He withholds no good thing from you.
One very important thing I learned was that God will take you as far, and as fast, as you are willing to go. I heard Bobby Conner make that statement several years ago, and to be honest, I doubted it for a couple of years. I thought, there has to be more to it than that. How could our willingness determine to any real degree, what kind of supernatural power or gift, God might grant to us?
I didn’t really understand this until I experienced the reality of it through desire. And it made me very aware that The Lord did not make this complicated at all. It is so simple that anyone can enter in, even a child.
Angels are not hiding from you! Jesus isn’t out there far away somewhere wondering if you will ever figure it out!
All of Heaven is intimately involved in your life. You are being constantly drawn into a deeper walk with the Lord. He is continuously engaging you, to give you revelation, to open your eyes, to open your ears, so you can hear God’s voice.
I am not talking figuratively here. The Lord desires to fellowship with you. The heavenly host are part of your ministry team!
And you are a part of theirs! They are constantly trying to “wake us up!” So as we begin this journey, please keep that in the forefront of your spirit.

To Be Continued...

CONTACT US FOR THE FULL E-BOOK!!!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2020
EXERCISE YOUR SENSES

Just like anything else, you get better with practice. This includes spiritual things as well. If you grew up in most evangelical churches, you might have a little trouble with this concept.
Most churches teach that everything from God is sovereign and you won’t or can’t make a difference one way or another.
But that is not what I have found in scripture or in my personal experience. I have never had much revelation or visitation come upon me as I’m just hanging out watching TV. I’ve had some, but not much. But if I choose to come aside and sit at the Lord’s feet I hear from the Lord. I encounter His visions and the angelic host. It’s my choice.
How, you may ask? Being aware is the first step. You know the spiritual reality is right there where you can reach out and touch it. It’s closer than that. Stillness is a key. You can’t sense or feel or see anything if you are preoccupied with anything in the natural.
You have to take some time to do your “workout.” Five minutes here and two minutes there will do nicely because it will keep you engaged more so than spending an hour and then forgetting about it.
If you look at the atmosphere around you, and study it, you can see ripples in it as surely as you can see ripples in a pond. The key is this. Don’t look at the tree on the other side of the yard, look at the “empty” space between you and the tree.
I practiced this over a summer when I spent a lot of time outdoors and by the end of a couple months I could see the spiritual atmosphere, alongside the physical within minutes of looking for it. To me, it looks very similar to heat rising off of a black-top road on a hot summer day.
As I wait on the Lord, sometimes I exercise my senses as well. Focus on all of your natural senses. This is like one of the gateways. As you focus on seeing something with your eyes closed or hearing something when there are no natural sounds around, your spiritual senses become engaged.
Another key to exercising is being relaxed. If you are anxious, you will not be in faith.
Don’t worry or strive. God will break it open over you if you desire and honor it. He knows your heart....

To Be Continued...
CONTACT US FOR THE FULL E-BOOK NOW!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
This book can change your life!!!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
NEW AGE!

There are many people in the “new age” who operate in the supernatural. Many have been given spiritual gifts by God that the modern day church had no knowledge of or use for.
But let me say this to my new age friends. I know you are thinking, “Why would I trade the supernatural reality I have, to embrace some “religious tradition?” The answer is this. Jesus did not come to earth saying “I’m starting a new religion.” Or “I’ve come to establish
religious traditions.” What He said was “The Kingdom of Heaven is at hand.”
And then He backed it up with signs and wonders, and told His followers to do the same.
I’m very sorry if a Christian family member of mine turned you off to Christ, by offering you “religion.” The truth is that if you give your life to Him, you are moving from the fringes of the supernatural to jumping into the deep end. There is no more powerful supernatural reality than Jesus. He gave you that hunger and desire and He wants to bring the fulfillment of it.
All I’m asking you to do is to “taste and see that the Lord is good.” Pray the prayer of salvation and see if He is telling you the truth.
As believers, heirs of salvation, we have divine protection. We have authority given to us by Jesus Christ Himself. There are angelic forces that are charged with our safety and well being, and they take that job very seriously. Non-believers have no such protection and no such authority. I know many people in other paths that suffer from attacks of fear and worry without knowing why. The spiritual atmosphere is the reason why.
That is why people involved in such sins as drunkenness and drug use, sometimes see things that terrify them. Certain types of sins lower the spiritual veil and cause people to see the unseen realm. If that person’s life is full of ungodliness, then that is what they will see around them. And for them, it can be terrifying.
If you have a desire to see in the spirit realm, but have never made a personal commitment to Jesus, I would encourage you to make that commitment now. Pray this prayer…
“Lord Jesus, Thank you for dying on the cross to pay the penalty for my sins. I ask you to
forgive me for all of my sins, and come into my heart right now and be my Savior.”

If you meant that, you are now born again! I know it sounds way too simple, but God made it that way for a reason, so that everyone could receive His salvation.
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord, shall be saved. (Romans 10:13)

To Be Continued...

CONTACT US FOR THE FULL E-BOOK NOW!!!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Op, Do U See?
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by oba68351: 5:32pm On Dec 09, 2020
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 2:57pm On Dec 10, 2020
Truvel:
Op, Do U See?
Sorry for the late reply, an anti spam bot banned me for 24 hours.
Well, for your question. I have had some spiritual experiences after reading and practicing what is written in that book!!
One of the experience is about seeing something that was like lightening.
It happened on a night when I was laying on my cushion in my sitting room some time ago after reading the book. After a while, I started seeing some lights (looks like some small lightening ) under the ceiling, it frightened me so much (that's when my eyes was beginning to open).
After a while, the lighting vibrated and the vibration enter my body and shook me for a short time, I was so scared, but it faded immediately, and I ran out of the Palour and entered my bedroom.
I have had other experiences like Out Of Body Experiences (but I haven't yet left my body completely) — I would go up and go down again, and it would gradually fade. It's just disappointing, but it takes patient to reach to the top!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
oba68351:
Yes, It can!!! It changed my mine!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 3:02pm On Dec 10, 2020
Imagine if you can actually see the demons that are making life unbearable for you, you would easily cast it out.
But because you can't see it, it would gain more control over you and torment you even more!!!
Email me now! God can heal you!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 3:16pm On Dec 10, 2020
God wants you to see, seeing in the spirit will limit demons access to your life!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2020
Seeing in the spirit is a wonderful experience!
I myself can see in the spirit, but it is the book that helped me and opened my eyes!
Don't you want to see in the spirit? Most of us are blinded by our sins — which makes them unable to see in the spirit, but the Lord can heal you.
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2020
Don't you want to see in the spirit?
Okay, Here is the deal; If after reading this book and you can not see within A month, then that means I am lying and I will refund you back your money if you have made any payment!
But I am still sure of one thing; this book is an eye opener!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 9:20am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by Onwe6666: 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2020
Your whatsap number
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onwe6666:
Your whatsap number
Okay, email your WhatsApp number to me.
My email: Carlscot9@gmail.com
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 6:48pm On Dec 11, 2020
The book is still available! Don't you want to see?
Angles are not hiding from you, you just can't see them!
They aren't invisible, your eyes can't see them — but God can heal you!
I didn't believed this, untill I saw one of them early in the morning one day, standing very close to me and staring at me, I wasn't terrified or scared because the peace of the Lord was in me! But as I was trying to get up from the bed and talk to him — he gradually faded from view.
Well, it was an amazing experience, though it was kind of disappointing, but it takes patient to reach to the top!
This book opened my eyes!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2020
Onwe6666
Please check your email — If you are the guy that sent me message through my email. I sent you my WhatsApp number.
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 11:23pm On Dec 11, 2020
FOCUS AND AWARENESS!

One night I woke up and decided to pray for a little while. I just continued to lie in bed and began to engage the Lord in conversation. After a little while, I began to talk to the Lord about one of my favorite subjects, seeing in the spirit.
The conversation between us was not at all strained and I wasn’t interceding or anything at all like that. It was more like two friends just hanging out talking about stuff. It was very relaxed and seemed completely natural to me.
I had heard previously from many others that there are lots of ways to see in the spirit.
People like Bob Jones, and Ryan Wyatt and others whom I respect. I didn’t really have a lot of understanding about it though, because I didn’t have a lot of experience with it.
So I was asking the Lord to explain to me how we actually see in the spirit and to give me understanding about these things. I soon began to realize that understanding is one of the things that the Lord uses to remove the veils from our eyes. The phrase “I see what you’re talking about”, is a picture of that. When we understand, we see, more literally than we are
aware...

TO BE CONTINUED...
BUY THE FULL E-BOOK NOW!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 3:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
This book can change your life, all you have to do is read it and do what is written in it.
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 7:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
God wants to heal you! Buy the book now! It is still available!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 8:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
This book can open your eyes!
Re: How To See In The Spirit Within 7 days (This is all you need to open your eyes) by CarlScott: 8:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Good evening! God wants to open your eyes today, all you have to do is to give him the chance and read this book! This book is an eye opener!

(1) (Reply)

Ashe Incision On Lip Repercussion / The Church And Politics :knowing And Understanding The Mind Of God / Does Natural=God-given?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.