Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,015 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:02 PM

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) (52352 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by drinoayo: 2:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Singer Qdot has Bought a black Lexus for his manager Afolabi for his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

He shared a picture of the car in an Instagram post saying Afolabi deserves more.

“My Workaholic Manager @pakotunezdotcom You Deserve More Than This, Accept This With Love,” he wrote on Tuesday.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHa_GLAHfto/?igshid=1g6t74xzf3il4

Afolabi’s birthday was on November 9.

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tillaman(m): 3:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Noble of him, dude has a good heart obviously
Homies that appreciate good work don scarce for street oo
Happy birthday to Mr Afolabi and God bless Qdot Alagbe

55 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:20pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abeg, I can manage people to glory o..
Contact me for your managerial tips

13 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Vikkoh(m): 3:22pm On Nov 11, 2020
God go give us money too �

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by slawormiir: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common black lexus es 350 of 3.5million naira na im you buy for a workaholic
If na the rx 350 na i for say you try...
TransAtlanticEx:
This is the 2010 ES350.
Na 4.5-5M,weyrey.
Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..my guy collect am last week...

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m
The two phone am using is almost 1m
Ademoore07:
You are right. A friend bought it for 3.2m. Dont argue with that kid
You must be a real niggarr...i just tire for some nairaland members o...that car na from 3m to 3.5m

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by thesicilian: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
He has done well indeed. The only thing I don't understand is what exactly Qdot sings that makes him such money.

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by HitlerGaddafi: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yahoo boy wey dey use music cover-up.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Lovelies1: 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
V
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by alphaconde(m): 3:34pm On Nov 11, 2020
which song have they made together

mayb I know the song and not the owner

2 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by rattlesnake(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
where are the dy/dx which car una fit buy?

5 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by George28(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Way to go brother
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by UncleHaba22: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Me wey b workaholic manager Neva get wheelbarrow tyre angry angry grin

Incase him need another manager abeg I dey

5 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by sammirano: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Qdot na singer

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by blinking001(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Good news. Congratulations. Wahala for who no be manager.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Babaflenjor: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
T
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
good to hear the male are buying Benz too, the female artists cant just be having all the shine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by OBTMOS(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
I don’t know him, how does he make money

5 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Abeg Se na Christian be this guy or Muslim.. The guy life just dey confusing

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by ceejayluv(m): 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
HYPE

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
drinoayo:
Singer Qdot has Bought a black Lexus for his manager Afolabi for his birthday, Igbere TV reports.

He shared a picture of the car in an Instagram post saying Afolabi deserves more.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHa_GLAHfto/?igshid=1g6t74xzf3il4

Afolabi’s birthday was on November 9.
Just say manager. Remove that word 'Workaholic'. A Workaholic deserves better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by oluwaseyi0: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
tfash96:
Abeg Se na Christian be this guy or Muslim.. The guy life just dey confusing
the information you seek of what help will it be to you?

14 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Enudapan: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated

Odogwu himself
Also buy mushin weed for him
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Dominion202: 3:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Perfecttouch:
Abeg, I can manage people to glory o..
Contact me for your managerial tips

You wey Buhari don use ur glory.

46 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by popweezy(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Uyi168: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
All these yahoo boiz posing off as artists seff...

5 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Neimar: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Yahoo boy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Patrickyemi: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Qdot can really sing oo he has d music calling ..he sing perfect in Yoruba language with the medlody and rhythm in good pattern

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tfash96(m): 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
oluwaseyi0:

the information you seek of what help will it be to you?
Sebi ur phone dey browse..check am out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / Samuel Ajibola And Sandra Adanna's White Wedding / BBNaija's Lucy Slays In Red Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.