Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,452 members, 7,846,894 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 06:37 AM

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) (52378 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
Jesus see how the car is shinning...the manager will be very grateful..
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by omoadeleye(m): 3:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
no loud am
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Adex2442: 3:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
Who's qdot?
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by frankblinkz(m): 3:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common black lexus es 350 of 3.5million naira na im you buy for a workaholic
via this man, can u keep quiet
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ofemmanu1: 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
He has done well indeed. The only thing I don't understand is what exactly Qdot sings that makes him such money.

Koshidanu
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Cvwriter1(m): 3:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
Qdot and citi boy >>>>>>
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Frankiecrenshaw: 3:42pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
If na the rx 350 na i for say you try
shut up. Show me your account statement of 3.5 million i go give u 50k now..

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by illicit(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
saaphiere:
Hiss!

Why
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 3:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
This is the 2010 ES350.
Na 4.5-5M,weyrey.

3 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Perfecttouch(m): 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dominion202:

You wey Buhari don use una glory.
na your own glory and your family glory buhari and him cohorts use, my own glory still dey intact

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Arckeen: 3:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
wetin you don for your self ? Your parents ? Outsiders ? Well na broke people Dey think like you . Stupid pig
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

No worry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by omoyeni37: 3:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
waow, bless him
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Erojepromise(f): 3:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
[quote author=thesicilian post=95929127]He has done well indeed. The only thing I don't understand is what exactly Qdot sings that makes him such money.[/quote
same question l ask myself
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by TransAtlanticEx(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
If na the rx 350 na i for say you try...

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me
If you have for 3.5m right now,I can direct resellers to you that will purchase it off your hands.
It's like you don't know there is a difference between the 08 ES and 010.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

na 4.5-5.5m
that is not the 2007-008 model that is the 2010 model
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Nov 11, 2020
illicit:

Why
Edited. Check it again. And I wouldn't come to Lagos as planned due to the road blocked and crisis.
Hope you are fine.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by laplace19(m): 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

That is 2010 not 2007 which is 3.5mil to 3.7mil
2010 Lexus ES 350 is 4.5mil upwards
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

I think many of us in this forum over rated you.
You are mentally below in your reasoning.

5 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Siberia01(m): 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
rattlesnake:
where are the dy/dx which car una fit buy?
sorry the dy/dx are the ones making the. scrap steel and plastics you worship
they are teenagers and IT students from japan

3 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by jojofola: 3:53pm On Nov 11, 2020
Instead make u hustle your own money.
U dey ask how another pesin take make hin money.

Backwardness.

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by RPG2020(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

You wey nor fit buy cake �for your mom birthday na dey talk like say 3.5 na 2 bags of SK
Stop smoking weed you don't listen ���

2 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by hidhrhis(m): 3:54pm On Nov 11, 2020
laplace19:

That is 2010 not 2007 which is 3.5mil to 3.7mil
2010 Lexus ES 350 is 4.5mil upwards
please what is the difference between the 07-08 models and the 010-012 model
i want to knoow the difference between the two
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by DTaj: 3:55pm On Nov 11, 2020
tfash96:
Abeg Se na Christian be this guy or Muslim.. The guy life just dey confusing

This is the daft kind of questions that make Africans appear backward and idiotic. What is the musician's religion's connection with his music? Must people see EVERYTHING from the prism of religion? Are we so jobless and obsessed with irrelevant things?

The world advances in science, technology, etc, many of us are stuck with religious discrimination?

What exactly have Africans benefitted from acutely insane obsession with religion? What

6 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Pauladex(m): 3:56pm On Nov 11, 2020
Poverty die die die
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by shogsman(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here
.wetin you don buy dash person for your life

4 Likes

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by atobs4real(m): 3:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
Wow!! That's a good one. Helping hands
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Eddygre8(m): 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Rise with your team
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by omartins007: 3:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Thats nice
Who am i going to manage now
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m
The two phone am using is almost 1m
You are right. A friend bought it for 3.2m. Dont argue with that kid
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by atobs4real(m): 3:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
He has done well indeed. The only thing I don't understand is what exactly Qdot sings that makes him such money.
Story for the gods. Nice one man.
Helping hands pays. Keep shining.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anita Joseph And Uriel Oputa In Cleavage-Baring Bikini & Swimsuit Beside A Pool / DJ Cuppy Replies Fan Who Said He Wants To Get Her Pregnant / Rema Rocks A Female Fan On Stage While Performing In Uniport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.