Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,794 members, 7,851,679 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) (52390 Views)

Portable Buys A New House In Lekki, Lagos (Video) / Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / Qdot Buys New Toyota Highlander For Himself (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by 2cribz: 5:29pm On Nov 11, 2020
One boring copart delivered over sprayed useless no ground clearance lexus es crap sotay the lexus es no get chrome badge for back. Q dot is one boring yahoo plus boy, abegi
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Runtown07: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Common black lexus es 350 of 3.5million naira na im you buy for a workaholic
If na the rx 350 na i for say you try...

Ogbeni...na 3.5m..why you dey argue with me..my guy collect am last week...

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m
The two phone am using is almost 1m

You must be a real niggarr...i just tire for some nairaland members o...that car na from 3m to 3.5m
why must you brag about the material things you have got as if na legit self, no be free money you take dey buy them, can u work salary work and buy that., you are into internet scam OK, don't compare yourself with people who work hard for their money legitimately.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Chris2863(m): 5:57pm On Nov 11, 2020
How to identify someone who actually came from a poor background
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

For all those quoting me to say shit...let me tell you all that nairaland is a faceless forum and as such na big boys and big girls dey here..the laptop am using is 1.2m

You must be a real niggarr...i just tire for some nairaland members o...that car na from 3m to 3.5m
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by God1stson(m): 6:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
Dominion202:

You wey Buhari don use ur glory.
Ur comment made me laugh so hard. U be comedian.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 6:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
Grupo:

How much did you get your 2012 corolla sport?
3M flat

1 Like

Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 6:45pm On Nov 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Coincidentally,I also happen to be a young trader using a 2015 toyota corolla LE.
So you see,I have no reason to tag you a yahoo boy since I don't see your 2012 toyota corolla(sport) as a big deal wink
Maybe if you owned a 2016 mercedes C450,you'd have gotten my attention,cheers.
Like I said,there is no where you'd get that 010 ES350 foreign used in top shape below 4m,impossible.
Unless maybe you are buying from someone too desperate that don't mind losing on the deal...take note.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 6:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
TransAtlanticEx:
Coincidentally,I also happen to be a young trader using a 2015 toyota corolla LE.
So you see,I have no reason to tag you a yahoo boy since I don't see your 2012 toyota corolla(sport) as a big deal wink
Maybe if you owned a 2016 mercedes C450,you'd have gotten my attention,cheers.
Like I said,there is no where you'd get that 010 ES350 foreign used in top shape below 4m,impossible.
Unless maybe you are buying from someone too desperate that don't mind losing on the deal...take note.
Understood. But lemme tell u what most of my guys used to do b4 buying rides. We compare prices by visiting Cheki website. Moreover, if you say the price was increased recently due to the pandemic, scarcity of dollars or devalued naira, i wont have argued with u.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by skuribeebo: 7:13pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

tiyin Da o.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by ThatFairGuy: 7:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
UncleHaba22:
Me wey b workaholic manager Neva get wheelbarrow tyre angry angry grin

Incase him need another manager abeg I dey
Go manage Slawormiir
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Akalia(m): 8:02pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

pussy ass nigga like you. Always showing off and spewing crap. For your mind you be real Nigga abi?
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tfash96(m): 8:17pm On Nov 11, 2020
VEXT:

He be half Yoruba Muslim/Yoruba Christain...
Na hybrid niyen be that
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tfash96(m): 8:18pm On Nov 11, 2020
Stevyne:
Muslim
okay thanks
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by tfash96(m): 8:19pm On Nov 11, 2020
DTaj:

This is the daft kind of questions that make Africans appear backward and idiotic. What is the musician's religion's connection with his music? Must people see EVERYTHING from the prism of religion? Are we so jobless and obsessed with irrelevant things?

The world advances in science, technology, etc, many of us are stuck with religious discrimination?

What exactly have Africans benefitted from acutely insane obsession with religion? What
For all I care about you can go and die didirin
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by afonjabreed(m): 9:15pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

baba na you abeg bless me make self see something ginger my bombing
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by bakila: 9:37pm On Nov 11, 2020
thesicilian:
He has done well indeed. The only thing I don't understand is what exactly Qdot sings that makes him such money.
Music in Yoruba with danceable rhythm, enjoyable for non-Yorubas.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by EmmanuelBanks: 9:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

pls I just want to know, that price you guys are calling for the car...is it for the new one or tokunbo version, the car is nice tho...
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by EmmanuelBanks: 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

pls I just want to know, that price you guys are calling for the car...is it for the new one or tokunbo version, the car is nice tho...

slawormiir baddest, wetin be the product of ur two fones cool
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

slawormiir baddest, wetin be the product of ur two fones
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 10:38pm On Nov 11, 2020
Qdot can really sing oo he has d music calling ..he sing perfect in Yoruba language with the medlody and rhythm in good pattern
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by poweredcom(m): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
2cribz:
One boring copart delivered over sprayed useless no ground clearance lexus es crap sotay the lexus es no get chrome badge for back. Q dot is one boring yahoo plus boy, abegi

Why are black people so sadistic about their own

If qdot were to be a broke person ..begging to feed now will u help him

Leave him let his passion pay him bad face ur own life
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by maik: 8:01am On Nov 12, 2020
This life is not easy o. If you do something, people will criticize you and if decided not to do anything, people will still condemn you. Just like the ketekete song.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by IpobAreFools(f): 3:15pm On Nov 15, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

which one your papa dey use. church rat motherfucker like you trying to knock another man achievement off.

oloriburuku somebody!
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by IpobAreFools(f): 3:17pm On Nov 15, 2020
saaphiere:
Just say manager. Remove that word 'Workaholic'. A Workaholic deserves better.

you papa get bicycle? oloshi like you think you have an opinion.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by IpobAreFools(f): 3:27pm On Nov 15, 2020
Kenplay:

I think many of us in this forum over rated you.
You are mentally below in your reasoning.

I've always known that little ape called slowormiir or whatever he calls himself to be a mentally deranged monkey. the way the orangutan thinks typing 'damn nigarr' on every thread makes him a gangstar, no knowing it only shows how level of his IQ is on the low side. watch any thread about davido the little chimpanzee with come out with a lame list of artists he thinks are real with WizKid topping it.

useless bastard he is.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by IpobAreFools(f): 3:34pm On Nov 15, 2020
Ademoore07:
Forget talk man. Most of us here are not novice when it comes to ride. The one here is 2010 ES350 and it cost less than 3.5 sef if u know how to bargain. For ur info i'm a young university university lecturer using corrola 2012 (sport); not L nor LE version o, before u tagged me yahoo boy.

lecturer? The way you type, The way you ass-kiss that little ape. I doubt you've ever seen the four walls of a university classroom before.
Re: Qdot Buys A Car For His Manager, AFOLABI, On His Birthday (Photo) by Ademoore07(m): 5:51am On Nov 16, 2020
IpobAreFools:

lecturer? The way you type, The way you ass-kiss that little ape. I doubt you've ever seen the four walls of a university classroom before.
Your siggy portrays who you are. Why should i argue with you? That's just synonymous to wasting my time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Kizz Daniel, Chidinma And A Fan Who Wants To 'Suck' Her Lips Nicely / Actor Ijebuu Dressed-up Like A Lady In A New Movie / Mercy Aigbe Reacts To "The Chef Chi Show" Deal By Chioma & Davido

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.