Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,038 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death (30606 Views)

Residents Scoop Fuel From Tanker In Onitsha After Accident (Video, Pics) / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer / God Is Good Bus Crashes After Driver Allegedly Slept Off On Steering (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by AroOkigbo(m): 9:14pm On Nov 11, 2020
Olam09:
But they will never burn truck loaded with bag of rice! Motherfuckers.
The first onion you plant, is it the bulb or the seed. I'm interested but yet to find where I can buy onion seeds.
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by SenatePresdo(m): 10:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
obama30:

You speak as capital illiterate, how can you hit someone and dressed it as mistakenly. Are you the one driving the car or the car is driving you?

There's speed limits for every area, apply that speed limit and you will never hit anyone, because even if children's jump in the road you can be able to apply break cause your in a low speed limit. Imagine running 60 to 80 speedometer inside a street, is street a highways?

For a reason there's tied road in a district for smooth and access road doesn't give you right to over Speed in a district. Without road sign you should apply your driving School experience if there's one in your brain.

Its alright, I have heard you.
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by Dannieln1: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
therajah:

No! Correction, i can work under PRESSURES!!
Lol

Tanchu!
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by Dannieln1: 10:06pm On Nov 11, 2020
ebenezer202l:
my brother I have seen so many things in this life but na this year own con get as e be
my brother
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by Dannieln1: 10:07pm On Nov 11, 2020
CamusMidas:

What if you make it in 2020?

I know some people made it...

But how many.
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by SenatePresdo(m): 10:11pm On Nov 11, 2020
Akfrenzy:
not upper iweka rather EZEIWEKA junction

If that is the case, then it didn't happen in onitsha. EZEIWEKA is not In onitsha, rather obosi.

But due to proximity, things that happend in Awada or ogboko are considered to have happened in onitsha.

Just like Upper-iweka and Tarzan.
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by calcal: 1:27am On Nov 12, 2020
Which one is better to loot or to set on fire?
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by tonquendo4u(m): 7:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Na still our people get the salt. Why not just hold the driver and leave the goods?
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by deanoffaculty: 9:24am On Nov 12, 2020
Just waiting for that day when Nigerians will spend a whole day without bad news.
This year 2020 ehn......
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by ugofulfilled(m): 5:21pm On Nov 12, 2020
lindareep:

No side effects... Results are visible within 1 month of usage

I reside in Onitsha. Can I also ask: can it be used on the hair? That's the hair on the head?
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by lindareep: 6:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
ugofulfilled:

I reside in Onitsha. Can I also ask: can it be used on the hair? That's the hair on the head?

You can but It is specific for beard. Also regarding your location, I deliver only to Lagos & Abuja.
Re: Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death by ugofulfilled(m): 6:28am On Nov 13, 2020
lindareep:

You can but It is specific for beard. Also regarding your location, I deliver only to Lagos & Abuja.

Ok thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Missed My Flight To India Yesterday, Please Help / Tipper Kills Hawker And Her Child In Lagos (Disturbing Photo) / Scores Killed In Road Accident Along Abuja-makurdi Road (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.