Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Witness Labour Room - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Witness Labour Room (762 Views)

Hilarious Pictures Of Men In The Labour Room / Husband Faints In Labour Room / Mothers, How Did Your Husband React When You Were In Labour? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witness Labour Room by psalmistkakah(m): 7:36pm On Nov 11, 2020
Fellow nairalanders, Since I witness my wife giving birth in labour room, my body no longer remain the same again. No arousal, I see women non attractive again.. have been trying to see if I can go to my normal self.. I hadly feel sexual huge again .. I was there other woman was screaming to an extent I felt for her. I said to myself this woman will never have sex again. I relate to my wife, she said is labour pain that cause it.. my concern is that my body does not respond again to women good figure.. which way forward..
Re: Witness Labour Room by proff010: 7:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
With time you will surely get over it
Re: Witness Labour Room by psalmistkakah(m): 7:46pm On Nov 11, 2020
proff010:
With time you will surely get over it
I hope so... my manhood just retire.. lol

4 Likes

Re: Witness Labour Room by crackhaus: 8:58pm On Nov 11, 2020
Funny... grin

Don't worry, by the time your konji has reached astronomical levels, nobody will tell you to dive your wife.

7 Likes

Re: Witness Labour Room by Nobody: 9:03pm On Nov 11, 2020
Lol
Re: Witness Labour Room by psalmistkakah(m): 9:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
angry angry grin
crackhaus:
Funny... grin hope so..

Don't worry, by the time your konji has reached astronomical levels, nobody will tell you to dive your wife.
Re: Witness Labour Room by Nobody: 8:27am On Nov 12, 2020
My brother, you no get mind. Labour is a natural process and can be very painful and bloody. Her body will bounce back but as for you, it is then left to move forward or keep on hanging back.

2 Likes

Re: Witness Labour Room by Chiquitq(f): 12:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
This reminds me of a guy who said he felt so differently about his wife after seeing her removed fibroids. He became irritated with everything about her... I believe time would change the op

1 Like

Re: Witness Labour Room by AFONAMARO: 2:23pm On Nov 12, 2020
psalmistkakah:
Fellow nairalanders, Since I witness my wife giving birth in labour room, my body no longer remain the same again. No arousal, I see women non attractive again.. have been trying to see if I can go to my normal self.. I hadly feel sexual huge again .. I was there other woman was screaming to an extent I felt for her. I said to myself this woman will never have sex again. I relate to my wife, she said is labour pain that cause it.. my concern is that my body does not respond again to women good figure.. which way forward..

Laugh don kill me here.

Wetin carry you enter there?

Someone like me, knowing i rarely let things out of my head, i stylishly stayed away from the labour room for our 3 kids. In fact, the last one, wifey was doing laundry when she started having contraction.

When we got to the hospital and she was moved to the labour room, i jejely started praying for her with our other 2 kids who couldn't wait to see their younger one.
Re: Witness Labour Room by frozen70(f): 6:47am On Nov 13, 2020
psalmistkakah:

This your experience will make you appreciate women more for what they go through during child labour and delivery

It's a journey of 50/50

As it is now, create love for your wife the more

Appreciate her and love your family as if it's the only valuable thing you have on earth

Keep them warmer and happier

Make sure your wife doesn't feel hurt from you because it will remind you the pains she went through and the next one she will go again when next she is pregnant

The moment you create love in your heart you will be happier and that love will trigger sex urge

If you say you no longer feel sexual urge again then you will be hurting yourself and that means those things that you are supposed to release from you to a woman will remain there and become toxic to your overall health

2 Likes

Re: Witness Labour Room by psalmistkakah(m): 12:40pm On Nov 13, 2020
frozen70:

This your experience will make you appreciate women more for what they go through during child labour and delivery

It's a journey of 50/50

Appreciate her and love your family as if it's the only valuable thing you have on earth

Make sure your wife doesn't feel hurt from you because it will remind you the pains she went through and the next one she will go again when next she is pregnant

The moment you create love in your heart you will be happier and that love will trigger sex urge

If you say you no longer feel sexual urge again then you will be hurting yourself and that means those things that you are supposed to release from you to a woman will remain there and become toxic to your overall health

Thanks....God bless

Re: Witness Labour Room by psalmistkakah(m): 12:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=frozen70 post=95982946]

It's a journey of 50/50

Thanks....God bless
Re: Witness Labour Room by frozen70(f): 1:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
[quote author=psalmistkakah post=95993744][/quote]

You are welcome dear
Re: Witness Labour Room by thorpido(m): 5:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
It's advisable for men who have phobia for blood and the whole birth/surgical processes to stay away from the theatre or labour room.
It's not an alluring scene at that period and if it affects your psyche,just stay away.It's not compulsory to be in the labour room.It doesn't mean you love your wife less.
Re: Witness Labour Room by anthonyuncle(m): 3:25am On Nov 14, 2020
it is good, keep it up!

see how selfish u are

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Name: What Do I Do? / The Story My Mother Told Me Before She Pass Away / What Really Is The Essence Of Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.