Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,948 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:49 AM

I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down (1121 Views)

US Completes Evacuation Of Embassy In Afghanistan As Flag Went Down / Federal Judge Dismisses Trump Request To Stop Counting Philadelphia Ballots / Anti Fifth Term Protest Paralyzed Activities In Algeria Can Tis Happen Here Foto (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:35pm On Nov 11, 2020
I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down
At issue was President Trump’s request for an order changing the way Pennsylvania absentee and mail-in ballots are being reviewed at the Philadelphia Convention Centre.
By Jerome M. Marcus
NOVEMBER 10, 2020

Legacy media are lying when they claim that all of President Trump’s allegations of voter fraud are baseless. I know, because I argued a case on the president’s behalf in federal court in Philadelphia.

At issue was President Trump’s request for an order changing the way Pennsylvania absentee and mail-in ballots are being reviewed at the Philadelphia Convention Centre. CNN and others claim he "lost." That's false: he won. As I made that argument on behalf of the president’s campaign, I can tell you what really happened.

President Trump went to court about two problems: First, only a handful of Republican observers—substantially fewer than the Democrats had there—were being admitted to the room at the Philadelphia Convention Centre where inspections were being conducted. Second, the few who could get in weren’t permitted to get close enough to see what was actually happening. The most important questions all have to ask are: Why all the hiding? What’s being hidden?

At the Convention Centre counting location, I personally observed dozens of Trump campaign volunteers being barred from the counting room even though they’d been properly registered as observers. That’s why I urged Pam Bondi and Corey Lewandowski, who were on the scene, to authorize the filing of a request that a federal court order the Board of Elections to stop this nonsense.

More hiding: despite a binding order of the state’s Commonwealth Court, the handful of Republican observers who could get into the room weren’t being allowed up to the barrier set at six feet from the closest tables where work was being done. So even though they were in the room where it was happening, they had no way to tell what was happening. If there’s no fraud, why is the Democrat-controlled Board of Elections unwilling to let people get close enough to actually see what its people are doing?

So on a borrowed laptop at around 2 p.m. on election day, I typed up a very short document to start a federal lawsuit and to request that the federal court intervene to prohibit these unfair practices. At about 4:30 p.m., its filing was authorized by the campaign.

The federal judge ordered a hearing that began at 5:30 p.m. and went for two hours. In open court, the judge compelled the Board of Elections to agree that the Republicans could have up to 60 representatives in the room. That was a huge victory, not only for Republicans but for anyone who actually wants to have a vote tabulation worthy of belief.

He also compelled the board to agree that all observers, Democrat or Republican, could get up to the six-foot barrier. While the Democrats claimed that of course, of course, they had always been letting people in and letting them up to the barrier, I had a long list of witnesses who were prepared to testify that this was false. The judge told the defendants pointedly that if they didn’t do what they’d promised in his courtroom they would, he had plenty of authority to make them keep their word.

Having secured this agreement from the Board of Elections, the court dismissed the president’s motion for court-ordered relief as moot. Courts often do that when they secure an agreement between the parties. It means the court doesn’t have to issue an order, which would be appealable, granting or denying the motion, and it means the court doesn’t have to write an opinion. What it doesn’t mean is that the request made on behalf of President Trump to stop the election fraud was moot, despite the false spin CNN and other mainstream media put on it. All of this was a victory for President Trump and anyone else who believes in open government.

I’m no longer surprised by anti-Trump non-news coming from the likes of CNN. But I cannot imagine why Pennsylvania Republican leaders have suggested there’s no reason to think that anything wrong or fraudulent is going on in the counting of Pennsylvania’s votes.

If that were true, why in the world would the Democratic-controlled city government be working so hard to keep Republicans out of the room where those votes are being counted? In a world where every car that drives down the street is on video, why isn’t all of this counting being conducted in broad daylight, under watchful eyes? What do they have to hide?

Other people have gathered substantial evidence that there are indeed things to hide, including this video showing, among other things, footage of government officials wearing Joe Biden facemasks filling in blanks in already-submitted mail-in votes. The hearing I attended wasn’t about that, but it was about the conditions that make that possible.

No one who wants a legitimate vote count should be working to keep observers out of the room where the votes are counted. Yet for some reason the City of Philadelphia sent three lawyers, including the city solicitor himself, to a hearing to try to persuade a federal judge that he shouldn’t even bother addressing President Trump’s request.

Fortunately, the federal judge didn’t take that advice, and he forced the Board of Elections to do the right thing. I call that a solid victory for everyone—except for those with something to hide. For some reason, all of this hiding was being done by Democrats, for Biden.

Jerome M. Marcus is an attorney in private practice in Philadelphia.

Source

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by jchioma: 8:39pm On Nov 11, 2020
So?
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by illicit(m): 8:44pm On Nov 11, 2020
shocked
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by Koulture(m): 9:01pm On Nov 11, 2020
Hahaha....too late,the Whitehouse is already Bidens house.

Most of Trump's suits in court are legally shaky and will end up being struck out.

Bros olaadegbu your master has promised not to concede and by January next year he will be thrown out from WH like garbage. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by LikeAking: 9:08pm On Nov 11, 2020
America yash don open,

Fake ass country.
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by wowcatty: 10:41pm On Nov 11, 2020
No, the evil that Democrats are has always been here, it's Republicans that have been suppressing it and giving America the good image it has, people just don't pay attention to it. The difference now is that democrats are desperate because the deadline for the new world other is 2024 and that's why they don't care about the shame they are bringing to the US with all of these. They must get to power even if the entire country sinks.
LikeAking:
America yash don open,

Fake ass country.

2 Likes

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:43pm On Nov 11, 2020
wowcatty:

No, the evil that Democrats are has always been here, it's Republicans that have been suppressing it and giving America the good image it has, people just don't pay attention to it. The difference now is that democrats are desperate because the deadline for the new world other is 2024 and that's why they don't care about the shame they are bringing to the US with all of these. They must get to power even if the entire country sinks.

If that is the case then am afraid that the last days are upon us. shocked

3 Likes

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by wowcatty: 10:48pm On Nov 11, 2020
Biden is never stepping foot in the whitehouse on Pennsylvania ave. Biden may decide to paint his prison bunkbed white and call it white house, no problem. Even my amala joint is whitehouse.
Koulture:
Hahaha....too late,the Whitehouse is already Bidens house.

Most of Trump's suits in court are legally shaky and will end up being struck out.

Bros olaadegbu your master has promised not to concede and by January next year he will be thrown out from WH like garbage. grin

4 Likes

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by wowcatty: 11:04pm On Nov 11, 2020
The last day of evil I think because for the first time, science is aligning with the word of God and we are in a special grace time.

The ancient Mayan calendar is ending in dec. Yellow cube/project looking glass can't see beyond dec and Jupiter will cover Saturn also by dec. All these do not mean a disaster is coming because that won't be fair to the innocent. I think it's going to mark the end of human knowledge and the beginning of uninterrupted Gods judgement. I no dey go church oo neither am I reading the Bible but I promised to get me the cutest Bible I can find for Christmas, I'm going to be a better person next year.
OLAADEGBU:

If that is the case then am afraid that the last days are upon us. shocked
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:16pm On Nov 11, 2020
wowcatty:
The last day of evil I think because for the first time, science is aligning with the word of God and we are in a special grace time.

The ancient Mayan calendar is ending in dec. Yellow cube/project looking glass can't see beyond dec and Jupiter will cover Saturn also by dec. All these do not mean a disaster is coming because that won't be fair to the innocent. I think it's going to mark the end of human knowledge and the beginning of uninterrupted Gods judgement. I no dey go church oo neither am I reading the Bible but I promised to get me the cutest Bible I can find for Christmas, I'm going to be a better person next year.

According to biblical eschatology, the anti-Christ will begin his 7 year rule after the church has been caught out in the air with Christ, and if 2024 is the year the One world order is to begin that means that the rapture can happen anytime from now. We should pray that the rule of law prevails and the rightful winner is declared for us to have a period of grace before they start their One World Order.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by wowcatty: 11:23pm On Nov 11, 2020
Interesting!
OLAADEGBU:

According to biblical eschatology, the anti-Christ will begin his 7 year rule after the church has been caught out in the air with Christ, and if 2024 is the year the One world order is to begin that means that the rapture can happen anytime from now. We should pray that the rule of law prevails and the rightful winner is declared for us to have a period of grace before they start their One World Order.
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:23am On Nov 12, 2020

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
"The Blue Mirage"

The Blue Mirage – Ben Garrison Cartoon
Ben Garrison November 12, 20200

"Biden is President-Elect because we said so," Fake News.
I occasionally tune into CNN to observe the Democratic propaganda du jour.

I expected to hear outrage that Trump hasn't conceded and that’s exactly what I got. The CNN talking heads nattered on about how unfounded Trump’s accusations of voting fraud were and that he had no proof. They claimed that even Trump’s staffers were urging him to accept his defeat for the good of the country. Then they went on about how important it was for Biden to be included in daily presidential briefings.

Then it got even more ridiculous. John Brennan, the ex-CIA head under Obama, went on about how he swore to defend his country from enemies foreign and domestic. Then he lit into Trump and said Pence needed to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump before he committed some reckless action. This is clear treason by Brennan. Trump is a lawfully-elected president who not only should contest the election stolen by the commie Brennan and his ilk, but also he deserves to finish out his term if he’s unsuccessful. Brennan wants Trump rushed out of office as soon as possible, probably in order to protect his own backside from a well-deserved prosecution for his involvement in the Democrat-concocted Trump/Russia collusion case, now thoroughly discredited.

Biden has already been congratulated by world leaders. Big deal—it means nothing, but the legacy media want Biden’s election to appear to have a solid foundation. In reality, it rests on shifting sand.

Biden has set up 'The Office of The President-Elect,' which is laughable. There is no such thing, but the Democrats are heavily underlining Biden's supposed legitimacy while silencing anyone who questions it. The Democrat legacy media express their incredulity that anyone could possibly question anything less than a squeaky-clean election of Biden. Silicon Valley social media are engaged in their usual censorship of election doubters. Apparently, anyone who questions the Democrat narrative is nothing more than 'conspiracy theorists.'

It's important for the Democrats to create a mirage of Biden’s presidency. Wishing will make it so. A fait accompli. Or so they hope.

Those hopes need to be dashed. The Democrats ruthlessly stole the presidential election and they must not be allowed to get away with it.

—Ben Garrison

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by PrideofLincoln1(m): 7:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
You are going to have a heart attack over a country you have no Social Security Number and absolutely no say. Worry about where you live loser.
OLAADEGBU:
"The Blue Mirage"

The Blue Mirage – Ben Garrison Cartoon
Ben Garrison November 12, 20200

"Biden is President-Elect because we said so," Fake News.
I occasionally tune into CNN to observe the Democratic propaganda du jour.

I expected to hear outrage that Trump hasn't conceded and that’s exactly what I got. The CNN talking heads nattered on about how unfounded Trump’s accusations of voting fraud were and that he had no proof. They claimed that even Trump’s staffers were urging him to accept his defeat for the good of the country. Then they went on about how important it was for Biden to be included in daily presidential briefings.

Then it got even more ridiculous. John Brennan, the ex-CIA head under Obama, went on about how he swore to defend his country from enemies foreign and domestic. Then he lit into Trump and said Pence needed to invoke the 25th Amendment and remove Trump before he committed some reckless action. This is clear treason by Brennan. Trump is a lawfully-elected president who not only should contest the election stolen by the commie Brennan and his ilk, but also he deserves to finish out his term if he’s unsuccessful. Brennan wants Trump rushed out of office as soon as possible, probably in order to protect his own backside from a well-deserved prosecution for his involvement in the Democrat-concocted Trump/Russia collusion case, now thoroughly discredited.

Biden has already been congratulated by world leaders. Big deal—it means nothing, but the legacy media want Biden’s election to appear to have a solid foundation. In reality, it rests on shifting sand.

Biden has set up 'The Office of The President-Elect,' which is laughable. There is no such thing, but the Democrats are heavily underlining Biden's supposed legitimacy while silencing anyone who questions it. The Democrat legacy media express their incredulity that anyone could possibly question anything less than a squeaky-clean election of Biden. Silicon Valley social media are engaged in their usual censorship of election doubters. Apparently, anyone who questions the Democrat narrative is nothing more than 'conspiracy theorists.'

It's important for the Democrats to create a mirage of Biden’s presidency. Wishing will make it so. A fait accompli. Or so they hope.

Those hopes need to be dashed. The Democrats ruthlessly stole the presidential election and they must not be allowed to get away with it.

—Ben Garrison
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:31pm On Nov 14, 2020
PrideofLincoln1:
You are going to have a heart attack over a country you have no Social Security Number and absolutely no say. Worry about where you live loser.

Jesus is Lord and God bless you. smiley

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by PrideofLincoln1(m): 4:45pm On Nov 14, 2020
OLAADEGBU:

Jesus is Lord and God bless you. smiley
God bless you too my Pastor.

1 Like

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Burnt

Now that the Democrats have burned the nation down to get their way they now call for healing and unity. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
this deluded fool is here claiming fraud while all cases taken to court by your maga lord could not site one case of fraud but you...all the way in onitsha or where ever in Nigeria, has more info than trump lawyers who are busy jumping ship..abi they are part of the biased media too...or is the republican sec of state in georgia who certified that biden won also part of the biased media...you bunch of deluded fools
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
milehigh06:
this deluded fool is here claiming fraud while all cases taken to court by your maga lord could not site one case of fraud but you...all the way in onitsha or where ever in Nigeria, has more info than trump lawyers who are busy jumping ship..abi they are part of the biased media too...or is the republican sec of state in georgia who certified that biden won also part of the biased media...you bunch of deluded fools

God bless you. smiley
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:32am On Nov 19, 2020
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Democracy Dies in Darkness

Accounts of Dominion voter anomalies and fraud that benefit Joe Biden coming in around the country. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:34am On Nov 21, 2020
Branco Cartoon Extended – Payback
A.F. BRANCO on November 19, 2020 at 3:43 pm

The left-wing radicals helped get Joe Biden 'elected' and now they want payback as in administration positions. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020.

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 3:35pm On Nov 21, 2020
Trump Team Filing Key Court Cases On Vote Manipulation, The Dominion Operators Went In And Injected Votes

Read More

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:36pm On Nov 22, 2020
AZGOP Chairwoman EXPOSES Dominion Voting Software

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZm8tlIE5t4
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2020
"Rudy Revere Justice Is Coming - Ben Garrison Cartoon"

Rudy Revere and Sidney Powell - Justice Is Coming

I had a gut feeling the Democrats cheated and stole the election for Biden. I realized something foul was afoot when the vote-counting in key states was delayed for many hours.

Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48am On Nov 21, 2022
A Simple Answer
Michael Ramirez November 20, 2022

While the GOP and every pundit within 2,000 miles of D.C. talks about complicated answers to make our elections more trustworthy and transparent, the real answers are just what DeSantis did in Florida and this girl gets it.

Editorial cartoon by Michael Ramirez. Commentary by R. Mitchell, Editor-in-chief.
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2022
A.F. Branco Cartoon – Green New Steal
A.F. BRANCO on December 18, 2020 at 8:45 am

Joe Biden is the Grinch that stole the 2020 election from we the people. Political cartoon by A.F. Branco ©2020
Re: I Was In Philadelphia Watching Fraud Happen Here's How It Went Down by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:20pm On Feb 09, 2023
Restoring Election Integrity

1. Clean out the voter rolls.
2. Ban all electronic elections equipment
3. Voter ID with paper ballots only
4. Ban mail-in voting
5. Ban early voting
6. Drastically smaller precincts
7. Ban ballot harvesting
8. Election day is a holiday
9. New reporting requirements for transparency
10. Heavy prison sentences for all who commit fraud.

Read More

(1) (Reply)

Ethiopia: Stop That Useless Civil War Now / 7 Army Commandos Under The Direct Command Of Vladimir Putin Killed In Ukraine / See The Cash Gabon Military Discovered From Ali Bongo Family House (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.