Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,252 members, 7,860,582 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:58 PM

Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! (2518 Views)

What Do We Really Need Polygamy For? / Why We Need To Rethink Transgender In Nigeria ( Photos ) / Should We Really Ignore Dysfunctional Families? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by Chiquitq(f): 11:08am On Nov 15, 2020
CHoccolaTE:

Thank you for sharing,
Did you divorce him or did he pass? Am just curious what happened that you are no longer married

I left him due to fear of losing my limbs, my life , my sanity or all three. He has since moved in with a much richer woman and is playing daddy to her teenage sons. If I tell you my story, you would think I made it up. He was a big scam and remorseless gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by CHoccolaTE: 3:14pm On Nov 16, 2020
Chiquitq:

I left him due to fear of losing my limbs, my life , my sanity or all three. He has since moved in with a much richer woman and is playing daddy to her teenage sons. If I tell you my story, you would think I made it up. He was a big scam and remorseless gold digger.

Sorry to hear that, please accept my heartfelt sympathy.

Many men ain't shit.

Forget him and be happy, good thing you were able to escape.

1 Like

Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by Priam: 8:16pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by DonroxyII: 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2020
obiekunie2:
there was a topic i saw this morning on NL on how a lady who works at some kind of registry said that 99.9% of women dont use their husbands as next of kin but 90% of men use their wife as next of kin!

then something hit me! i use my wife as next of kin in my banking and financial activities which involves quite some large amount - who does she use in hers?

i decided to ask her!

oboy! the answer shock me!

her reasons even shock me more!

GO FIND OUT WHO YOUR WIFE IS USING FOR NEXT OF KIN - BRO! THE ANSWER WILL SHOCK YOU!

AND I WILL BET YOU THAT IT WILL NEVER EVER BE YOU! embarassed
Once my wife has babies for me .. she's my NOK ... IDGAF who she uses as her NOK ... Your properties belong to your children and who better managed it than their mom .... Most Maternal families are all Mothers... Most paternal families are competition!!
Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by obiekunie2: 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
DonroxyII:
Once my wife has babies for me .. she's my NOK ... IDGAF who she uses as her NOK ... Your properties belong to your children and who better managed it than their mom .... Most Maternal families are all Mothers... Most paternal families are competition!!

talks like a pure simp.

and it never occur to you that humans are so unpredictable - it never occur to you that you can die and she gets another man that will make her drop your kids and face the onces she will have with him.

next you will shout i trust her so much.

i have changed next of kin to my sons names. go figure.

2 Likes

Re: Men! We Really Need To Rethink Our Life And Our Trusts! by DonroxyII: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
obiekunie2:

talks like a pure simp.

and it never occur to you that humans are so unpredictable - it never occur to you that you can die and she gets another man that will make her drop your kids and face the onces she will have with him.

next you will shout i trust her so much.

i have changed next of kin to my sons names. go figure.
That's her cup of tea and Jah knows I have done my own bit as a Man ...

and Yea, I'm a simp to my own marital ideas !! ... Choose wisely a woman who shares your ideology and philosophy not a Fine Girl ....

Do what works for you ....

I only trust me and God not anyone ... and I also trust the woman that we make the babies together to do better for her children regardless of the conditions than any other persons anywhere ... if sh.it now happens, God will help His Children .... But you can't control anything and you can't be all wiser!!

lastly, Nobody is getting out of this life alive so don't hold life too dearly .... just do the right thing and swerve !!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

12 Things You Were Not Told Before You Got Married / Does Good Manners Give Rise To Good Relationship / Beautiful Baby Postures With Statues That Will "Aww"you(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.