Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,175 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

Shocker: The Man Who Predicted What Will Happen After The Endsars Protests In Ni - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shocker: The Man Who Predicted What Will Happen After The Endsars Protests In Ni (546 Views)

Prophet Joshua Arogun Who Predicted Kalu’s Release, Insists He Is Next President / Opinion : This Fulani Man Predicted What Will Happen To Ebonyi State / SHOCKER! The Next Person To Go Down Is Isa Funtua - N. Kanu (15th July 2020) Vid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Shocker: The Man Who Predicted What Will Happen After The Endsars Protests In Ni by broadman20: 1:12am On Nov 12, 2020
I never believed that some people are still hearing and receiving insight from God until I came across this powerful message.
The man of God was so accurate on the events that will take place after the endsars protests in Nigeria and the precautions the younger generation of Nigeria should take to overcome the evil plans of the government coming to them.
Please enjoy and learn from this message.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2683526005241403&id=100007520894073&sfnsn=scwspwa&d=w&vh=i&funlid=CGU1zf3wXbIy8C7v

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: Former Ghanaian President, Jerry Rawlings Is Dead / Controversies In Ohanaeze Ndigbo Over Alleged Endorsement Of Obiozor As Next PG / Wife Of Newspaper Vendor Killed By Gbajabiamila’s Aide Disowns Husband Family’s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.