Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,485 members, 7,840,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! (596 Views)

Buhari might not Win The Just Concluded Elections - Unbiased Analysis / Buhari Will Lead Military To Fight Boko Haram – Osinbajo / Mrs. Buhari Will Vote For Jonathan - Obasi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! by jaymanny: 4:09pm On Mar 16, 2011
About 27 years ago, Major General Muhammadu Buhari successfully carried out a military coup that ended the regime of the only civilian leader the country had seen up to that point, abruptly1.  He then came up with statements of how corrupt the civilian government was as his reason for overthrowing the President Shehu Shagari led government 2. He then appointed Tunde Idiagbon as the Chief of General Staff and it is not news that he ran the government with Buhari being the ceremonial head in that case 3. He was then overthrown by a General Ibrahim Babangida in another coup in 1985 4. He has since lost 2 elections 4.

All my points listed above are FACTS and all only show traits of a weak man contrary to popular feelings. I bet if Tunde Idiagbon was still alive, we'll hardly hear Buhari's name anywhere. Shehu Shagari was accused of running a corrupt government but after his ouster, all he had was his old dilapidated house in his village. The house he lives presently was given to him. Everything that happened from Buhari's regime up to this moment is what ruined this country. If not, ask yourself what would it have been like if we had had successful civilian transitions from 1983. 25 years on and this man at 70 is hoping to revive the fortunes of a nation such as Nigeria. For a man who has spent all the years since his ouster in his hometown in katsina State, he has not served in over 20 years. What do you expect, a miracle? So many things have happened in the world since then.

Here's the bitter truth, Buhari is heading for his 3rd loss in elections he has participated in thus far if he and his CPC people fail to acknowledge that first of all joining a new party months to the General Elections was a terrible mistake and has cost him already whether you want to believe me or not. He then refused an alliance.

Nuhu Ribadu joining CPC will not help the yearnings of Nigerians to unseat the devil that is PDP. The action congress is the second largest party in the country and the only other solution is the obvious. With or without, the ACN is winning this elections. You will tell me I said so.

I see a lot of CPC noisemakers infesting threads here and there.Let this be known, its not the amount of comments you make, its how much sense it makes! CPC is a northern party- and this is not intended at segregation- and has its base only in the North. Is that the only region in the country? Besides there are 3 other northern representatives. CPC WILL NOT WIN, PERIOD!!!

The office of the president requires someone young, honest, energetic with new ideas, someone who is the best of both worlds- Nuhu Ribadu.He has proven himself in positions of leadership in the past. His work with the Nigerian Police ensured that he was recommended to form the EFCC. We all know the story from then on. Nuhu Ribadu and the AC are the only ones that will get votes from the North as well as the South.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTES. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE. VOTE WISELY

VOTE FOR CHANGE. LETS END THIS REIGN OF TERROR. VOTE NUHU RIBADU.
Re: BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! by Genbuhari3: 6:28pm On Mar 16, 2011
I forgive you because you are not voting Jonathan, but while are you worried over Buhari's past when the man you support Ribadu sees Buhari as a mentor and has once publicly said 'Muritala Mohammed and Mohammadu Buhari' are great men!

Have you seen Ribadu criticising Buhari? so why you dey worry? it wont work guy.

Ribadu needs to learn political lessons and he will learn by contesting now. Buhari has learnt in 2 elections and 50months in court fighting rigging. he is better prepared now and wait till april when Buhari wins in Adamawa, Ribadu's state!
Re: BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! by jaymanny: 6:40pm On Mar 16, 2011
I AM GLAD YOU HAVE NO REAL ARGUMENTS TO MY POST BECAUSE THERE IS NONE.

I HAVE SAID ALL I WANT TO SAY. CPC CAN'T AND WILL NOT WIN. EVEN IF RIBADU JOINED CPC, THE PARTY WILL STILL LOOSE. DO NOT WASTE YOUR VOTES. ACN IS 2ND BIGGEST PARTY IN THE COUNTRY. FACE REALITY AND HELP CHASE THIS MENACE CALLED PDP OUT OF OUR COUNTRY FOR GOOD. IT IS FOR THE GREATER GOOD.

VOTE WISELY. VOTE NUHU RIBADU.
Re: BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! by Odunnu: 6:56pm On Mar 16, 2011
They wont see my democracy loving aristo to vote or young Ribadu. Its that weakling fanatic! Olorun maje, Allah kiaye, chukwuekwena, mbibo sukom! Not in this life time
Re: BUHARI WILL NOT WIN,BE WISE!! by Genbuhari3: 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
jaymanny,

sometimes i wonder what is the age of people i waste my time replying to on NL

i have taken time to read your first post again, i laugh!

you called Buhari a weakling, a man who personally led Nigerian soldiers to chase chadian rebels out of Nigeria and then 50 kilometers into their own territory and annexed the place for us, a man who is the only surviving general that commanded all the major military divisions in this country, a major general by merit.

do you know what it takes to be a second lieutenant (the lowest rank) in the Nigerian army, talk less of making a major general? do you know what superiority means in the army?

And Buhari Planned a coup? did you hear of a Brigadier General Ibrahim Bako that planned and led the coup but was shot by Shagari's presidential guards when he went to arrest him? do you know that was why Buhari was called in to lead the government?

Men, i tire oooo.

You may not support him, but I will not stand your hearsays and rumours. if you want to know about Buhari, stop reading articles written about him, go back to news report of 1983 to 1985 and you will know what and who he is

(1) (Reply)

Vengeance Is His: Us Official On Obasanjo ! / Is Buhari The Tender Shoot From The Side Of The North? / Gbagbo Has Been Arrested!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.