Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. (830 Views)

Saraki: My Original Sin Was Opposing Muslim/Muslim Ticket In The APC / N/assembly Deletes David Mark, 8 Others As Serving Senators / Ameachi In Secret Talks With GEJ Now In The Villa. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Pataki: 4:13pm On Mar 16, 2011
I thought this was a joke. I thought it was untrue. I posted a comment about his Kanayo video upload yesterday. Only to check in my notifications page that all those who liked my comments were no be found. I went back to re-check my comment, but it was no where to be found. Then I started reading several other people making regards to this.

In this day and age, how does a president sit down on facebook, start picking through comments that addresses his negligence, clueless mindset and gross ineptitude to national building and deletes them off. And we expect that, this is the same man that will listen to the voice of the people when he becomes the president come May 29 2011?
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by friedrice1: 6:22pm On Mar 16, 2011
Roflmao!
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Beaf: 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Most likely, facebook deleted your offensive comments, not GEJ. Facebook has a policy to remove any content that is offensive, racist etc. Your posts on NL generally fall in that unwholesome category, so no surprises.

Why waste time whining on NL, write your complaint to facebook, begging them to make special exceptions for you to be foul-mouthed and offensive. lol!
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by blacksta(m): 6:29pm On Mar 16, 2011
Yeepa my head don scatter.   In the early days of the page  - The page was full of sycophants .  Somehow i am guessing the blunders by GEJ is waking people up.   So you have a case where real questions are been asked rather than a s s licking comments.
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by blacksta(m): 6:33pm On Mar 16, 2011
Beaf:

Most likely, facebook deleted your offensive comments, not GEJ. Facebook has a policy to remove any content that is offensive, racist etc. Your posts on NL generally fall in that unwholesome category, so no surprises.

Why waste time whining on NL, write your complaint to facebook. lol!

lies - facebook rarely deletes comments until it is reported by users. In this case it is the GEJ team that is deleting comments. What is racist or offensive about comments challenging GEJ manifesto .

abeg u don see mugu - try another one
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Odunnu: 6:47pm On Mar 16, 2011
April isnt far away, we'l know who's who!
I'l never 'like' any public figure's page unless I like the figure,but you get alot of twats liking GEJ's page and coming to campaign either Ribadu or Buhari. Whats wrong with people?
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Odunnu: 6:49pm On Mar 16, 2011
In a few hours, this will make the homepage (quote me)
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Nobody: 6:52pm On Mar 16, 2011
only team gej will consider legitimate queries to be "offensive, racist" cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by meine: 6:58pm On Mar 16, 2011
Buhhahaaaaaa grin grin grin

I knew Joe Boy will soon embarrass himself when he started this facebooking thing! grin grin grin
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Newscaster: 7:00pm On Mar 16, 2011
What is the sense here. Go back to the same Facebook and tell him or ask him. Why starting a thread because of that. and whats the big deal if your comment is deleted? Waste of bandwidth.
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by 9ijaMan: 7:06pm On Mar 16, 2011
Just as he's afraid to face Nigerians in a live debate, he's also afraid to answer critical questions thrown at him on his FB page. How low can this fisherman really get in his Idiocy?
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by egift(m): 7:07pm On Mar 16, 2011
Beaf:

Why waste time whining on NL, write your complaint to facebook, begging them to make special exceptions for you to be foul-mouthed and offensive. lol!

Chai, you can lie better than this. Try a better one. Very soon Jonathan will disable comment on his Fans Page grin grin grin
Re: Gej Now Deletes Opposing Facebook Comments On His Facebook Page. by Pataki: 7:11pm On Mar 16, 2011
Beaf:

Olodo. grin

First it started with disabling Nigerians from writing on his wall. Which I totally reason with.

But to start deleting anti-Jonathan comments, criticisms and opinions that is the most ridiculous of a President of a nation.

(1) (Reply)

India Graduates Millions, But Too Few Are Fit To Hire / Don't Agonize, Organize / Some Re-elected Governors.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.