Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,030 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. (8170 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / Newly Wedded Nairalander Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 2:17pm On Sep 30, 2014
This is the fifth month since I moved into my matrimonial home with my husband. He's from Enugu and I'm from delta state. I will tell you that the three months earlier had been some of the best moments of my life as I've had the freedom and authority as a wife and expecting mother. I'm currently 6 months pregnant and even before our wedding(we confirmed I was pregnant then) I've been reading a lot of articles online on how to manage myself, my home and my husband while I was pregnant. The problem is, just last month, the attitude of my husband strangely changed towards me. This had never happened before so I became very worried about it. My usual requests for small helps around the house or some little questions became a burden to him. In-fact, he concluded that I was nagging too much and because of this, decided to stay out late after work each day before coming back home. This caused our home to look very disorganized and untidy because at times, I will be too weak to do some chores and house cleaning. Many times I tried to discuss these problems with him, but he brings up this idea that I wasn't the only pregnant woman in the world and that there are other women who had taken in up to 5 or 6 times without making any issue out of it. I don't know if was really a burden to him or If my requests were becoming too heavy for him but all I know is that, if it were 3 or 4 months back, those requests would have been nothing to him. He could even go the extra mile to make me feel comfortable. I knew something was really amiss and I decided to find out for myself because it was so abnormal that my hubby who was always encouraging me on what and how our first child would look like, now becomes the devil in his own house.

The next week, I secretly talked with his apprentice about it. He's a young boy of about 21 years who was brought from the village to serve him for about 5 years with the promise of establishing a business for him. Usually after business hours, he (chubby) comes straight back home while my husband joins his friends, wherever that is.

I successfully convinced chubby to track my husband's where-about instead of heading straight home to which he agreed. He did that successfully for about a week without making any findings but he discovered that my husband always receives a call and subsequently leaves the shop sometimes between 12 noon and 2pm. He couldn't confirm the exact location where my husband always left for because he would be left to take care of the affairs of the business in my husband's absence. I didn't smell the rat at that time, and I thought maybe he could be heading for one business engagement or the other until chubby confirmed that he was sure my husband wasn't doing business at that time and that my husband would always tell him of any new incoming goods or business pursuits. He was sure this was a private matter. He also confirmed that a lady came on two occasions to meet with my husband while he was with his friends at the bar. This raised my suspicion and we came up with a plan.

I decided that chubby would let me know whenever my husband leaves on such calls so I could easily catch up with him since our house was not far from the plaza where he does business. It was until the next week Tuesday that I got a call from chubby to trail my husband to confirm where it is he was really going. I saw him taking a bike at the gate, outside the plaza and I followed too, in a bike. I told the bike man of my intention and warned him to take it slow because of my condition. We trailed him successfully until he stopped in front of an apartment house and went in. My heart began to beat faster. I followed him carefully to mark the flat he entered. And from the stairs, I also heard a lady's exchanging pleasantries with him before the gate of the flat was locked from the inside. I was confused, I didn't know what to do next and I didn't want to create panic for something I wasn't sure of, especially in my condition. I decided to check the opposite flat to know who's in. An older woman opened the gate and I got in, on explaining my predicament. To my surprise, the woman confirmed that my husband has been a regular afternoon visitor and she too, was worried about the several male visits to her neighbor's flat while her husband was away. As a more matured woman, she advised me to consider going back home and getting more facts before confronting them. But I decided I didn't want to take that path. I was going to storm that flat right then. She helped me knock on the neighbor's gate on the pretense that she wanted to ask for some help. This gave us the chance to force our way into the flat against the woman's will as the gate went open. I went straight through the corridor, towards the living room, and alas, my own husband was sitting on the sofa, no clothes, only boxers! I fainted.

Now, I'm at my parent's house recuperating from the shock and I just can't help to think how fast my marriage is about to end. Look at me, a graduate who decided to humbly get married to an illiterate business man. I can't blame him but myself. I later learned that the home-breaker has been married for 7 years without an issue. She was obviously looking for a child-manufacturing machine to which my husband obviously fell cheap. I've not been able to set my eyes on him since then and I doubt if I will be able to summon the courage to forgive him. The she-devil is obviously very beautiful and well-painted at her age. But that shouldn't be enough reason for my husband to leave his wife and ignore his marriage vows for a cheap lure from a slut. I've already written a letter to his pastor, and both families will be meeting by next month to discuss the issue. I'll make sure I go to any length to deal with that slut and the evils she has caused to my marriage. She obviously, will not know how tough I am yet, until we meet. Does she know how deep the pain and bitterness is, that I feel in my heart right now? Does she even know what it feels like to be a carrying a child inside of you while your husband treats you like mess? If not that I had a loving family to run to, who knows what may have been my fate? After all my higher education and study, did I make a mistake in stooping so low to fall in love with an illiterate who doesn't even know the definition of marriage? My God, I just don't know what men are turning into these days. Please I need your advice because I can boldly tell you that I don't know how I may react next time we all meet. I may kill somebody or do something unusual. The kind of ideas I have right now eh, only God can save us all.
source:http://www.naijalovedoctor.com/2014/09/help-my-newly-wedded-husband-is.html

2 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Greenified(m): 2:18pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chubby don cause gbege oh
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2014
sorry but i cant read all this long note i no b student for here

Well my advice is pray to God and leave d rest to him too
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Greenified(m): 2:24pm On Sep 30, 2014
snowprince07: sorry but i cant read all this long note i no b student for here

Well my advice is pray to God and leave d rest to him too
D tori sweet o

7 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by olu77(m): 2:26pm On Sep 30, 2014
That 21 years old boy no get any sense at all. From apprentice to detective/informant. I hope after all these wahala the boy won't claim to be the father of the unborn child lipsrsealed

You shouldn't have stoop so low anyway but I am sure you still want him back.

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 2:28pm On Sep 30, 2014
Greenified:
D tori sweet o
lol i dont read long torry shikena
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Fiction.
Last Bullet
I won't comment my reserve.

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 2:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Secondly, don't expect ur man to help u with chores always, even if u are 8 months pregnant, do ur best and keep ur home clean, do u help him provide money for the family because its obvious u are a full time house wife. ur dirtiness is part of what pushed him out.

Thirdly, how can u deal with the said home wrecker? Will u use juju? Will u fight her? You better concentrate on how to save ur home.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It must be because of money not humility.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Mimienudles(f): 2:32pm On Sep 30, 2014
This

is your marriage, your home, your happiness and obviously, the rest o'
your life. And it is rather too early to cling on regrets. All you have
to do now is stay strong and bring to existence that wonderful creature
with you and I believe that the Joy o' that new baby will bring back
that seem-lost Love into your home. Be strong and prayerful

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by axhead(m): 2:33pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hmmm I am speechless,my heart goes out to you.you must find a way to forgive him if he is truly sorry about his misdeeds.marriage is about two forgivers living together.you must not allow the bitterness and pain you feel presently determine your course of action.find a way to forgive him and get to work so as to ensure your marriage doesn't fail.if you need to pray more,pray more.if it is counselling,go for it,if you two need to improve your communication lines,work at it and be determined that your marriage will not fail.God is your strength

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Daresh(f): 2:35pm On Sep 30, 2014
Story for the gods...... Story for the gods o!

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by axhead(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2014
esof1: First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Secondly, don't expect ur man to help u with chores always, even if u are 8 months pregnant, do ur best and keep ur home clean, do u help him provide money for the family because its obvious u are a full time house wife. ur dirtiness is part of what pushed him out.

Thirdly, how can u deal with the said home wrecker? Will u use juju? Will u fight her? You better concentrate on how to save ur home.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It. must be because of money not humility.
. You sound very judgemental and I don't think you have actually addressed the problem.plus you obviously have a lot to learn about marriage...just my opinion

29 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by internetpo(m): 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2014
so sad. dont know what advice to give. Some men are just irresponsible
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by chimerase2: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2014
Ma dear wat u hv to knw nw is men re liable to cheat weda married or unmarried
There is noting dat can stop men frm cheating
It is in their DNA
Even if wen dey dnt want der is sometin in between der legs dat will mak dem cheat
Some men try very hard to pretend some men try very hard to reason it dat all cats re cats yes kudos to some but der re still small traces of cheat in der gene
So stop tracing ur husband he is a man he is bound to cheat u can't stop it by tracing him is prayer dat can stop it
Wen next u talk to him encourage him tell him abt sickness associated with it
Tell him if he must cheat use a condom
Dnt quit ur marriage becos de next man too will cheat
Even ma dad cheated on his wife even dos days we lived with our dad mistress while ma mum stayed in east u see dat is wicked cheating
I always watch ma dad kill his cat frm window grin see amu not joking oh is true life story we all hv story to say I hv plenty of it as a young lad growing up under the tutelage of ma dad mistress with ma sista grin
So ma dear dnt leave it before it gets worse go back to ur home before ur husband relocates u

1 Like

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 2:49pm On Sep 30, 2014
axhead: . You sound very judgemental and I don't think you have actually addressed the problem.plus you obviously have a lot to learn about marriage...just my opinion

How do I address the problem? The Op said she can't forgive her husband. Its either a divorce case or she forgives him. I don't have to experience marriage before I know basic dos and don'ts. How many men are free from extra marital affairs?

2 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Mimienudles(f): 2:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
[quote
author=axhead]. You sound very judgemental and I don't think you have
actually addressed the problem.plus you obviously have a lot to learn
about marriage...just my opinion [/quote] And my opinion as well
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Crocz(m): 2:53pm On Sep 30, 2014
Eh ya...so sad, especially the part where she said "she came back and met her husband doing the woman in their matrimonial bed"...so so sad! cheesy

I didn't even read a single line of the long tori cheesy
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 3:00pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sorry sis, having a cheating husband is really torture. But then, your marriage is too young to be destroyed by some home-wrecker, and you're pregnant. That makes it two lives you're responsible for; your's and the baby's. So whatever decision you want to make, remember kids are always the most affected when their parents are dissolved. And always remember to pray for He is your strength.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Sarimah(f): 3:05pm On Sep 30, 2014
Don't do anything dat will damage ur home..for d sake of ur unborn bby..he's still ur husband.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by lecturerdabo(m): 3:09pm On Sep 30, 2014
U ought to ve communicted more with him in a calm manner when he accused u of nagging

2 U embarked on a journey to destroy ur home when u started spying on ur hubby with his clueless apprentice

3 NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT, FORGIVE HIM AND WORK ON UR HOME!

In case u ar not aware, this issue might break the strange woman's home and if u are not there to protect ur home, u might be the complete looser!!

You ar pregnant and ur huby might not feel comfortable having sex with you-ignorant of how to go about it

2 company he keeps is another factor

3 sometimes we african men believe d idea that doing house chores makes us "woman wrapper" therefore minimize ur dependence on him for house chores.

ALL THE ABOVE REASONS AND MANY MORE AR NT GUD ENOUGH REASON TO DESACRATE OUR MARRIAGE VOWS!
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by GoodFaith: 3:30pm On Sep 30, 2014
Op
"After all my higher education and study, did I make a mistake in stooping so low to fall in love with an illiterate who doesn't even know the definition of marriage?
Op let me start by telling u that u couldn't find a better man
U settled for ur so called illiterate
The man is not illiterate but a cheater u are the illiterate base on your BS
Ur so called illiterate is taking care of u the graduate
I hope he dump u for other better educated woman
With common sense

3 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Hazzana(f): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2014
Sooooo Ms Eso....u re the kinda lady who would slave herself like a circus monkey even when preggo...i seee! As long as the OP didnt scatter the house herself..her cheating husband should help in cleaning it. I bet he would have even helped his mistress to grind pepper in her house.

9 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by CoCoLav(f): 3:58pm On Sep 30, 2014
Africa!!!!! So it is now the woman's fault that her husband lacks self control?? She should go and work on her marriage? How about he takes the first step since he destroyed it in the first place. Mtcheeeew!

18 Likes

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
Hazzana: Sooooo Ms Eso....u re the kinda lady who would slave herself like a circus monkey even when preggo...i seee! As long as the OP didnt scatter the house herself..her cheating husband should help in cleaning it. I bet he would have even helped his mistress to grind pepper in her house.

Madam, I'm not saying what d man did was right but she didn't have to track d man down.
If u are looking for a man that will help u with chores on a daily basis especially after he comes back from work, then you are on a very long thing. Some men can help but when they are in a good mood.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 30, 2014
I don't even know what to say sef. I have been in such a situation and I know what the woman is feeling too. She should please take care of her pregnacy abegi!

Men and their cheating nature sha. Na God hand e dey o!
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by esof1(f): 4:55pm On Sep 30, 2014
lecturerdabo: U ought to ve communicted more with him in a calm manner when he accused u of nagging

2 U embarked on a journey to destroy ur home when u started spying on ur hubby with his clueless apprentice

3 NO MARRIAGE IS PERFECT, FORGIVE HIM AND WORK ON UR HOME!

In case u ar not aware, this issue might break the strange woman's home and if u are not there to protect ur home, u might be the complete looser!!

You ar pregnant and ur huby might not feel comfortable having sex with you-ignorant of how to go about it

2 company he keeps is another factor

3 sometimes we african men believe d idea that doing house chores makes us "woman wrapper" therefore minimize ur dependence on him for house chores.

ALL THE ABOVE REASONS AND MANY MORE AR NT GUD ENOUGH REASON TO DESACRATE OUR MARRIAGE VOWS!

Thank you
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by coogar: 4:58pm On Sep 30, 2014

Look at me, a graduate who decided to humbly get married to an illiterate business man. I can't blame him but myself.

oh now, he's an illiterate business man. you cannot even admit you married him because of his money? grin cheesy

whose fault was it that you married this illiterate businessman? you have made your bed, kindly lie in it.

women can't continue to make idïotic choices and then disturb the society with their pity-party stories.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by TWEETFELLA: 5:02pm On Sep 30, 2014
esof1: First of all, it was wrong for u to send that little boy to spy on ur husband. It wud av been better u didn't know abt the extra marital affair. Ignorance wud av paid u more.

Lastly, why will a graduate marry an illiterate? It must be because of money not humility.
I love ur chest.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by wonlasewonimi: 5:14pm On Sep 30, 2014
Chubby you don grass your oga up abi na im be say you don do freedom straight back to village.
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by Aitee1: 5:16pm On Sep 30, 2014
Really long epistle...

Didn't wanna read but the comments above tempt me

Now let me read...

Done reading....

One thing I must say is this is real life issh...

Will brb for my own opinion
Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by egopersonified(f): 5:25pm On Sep 30, 2014
See sweet story, if any there was a video, this made me miss african magic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! My Newly-wedded Husband Is Sleeping With Another Man's Wife. by major466(m): 5:36pm On Sep 30, 2014
Why do some men cheat on their wives like this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Is Effiong Bassey, Hilda Baci's Father... / Who Comes First, Your Mother Or Your Wife? / What Is Bvn (Bank Verification Number) All About And Why Does One Has To Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.