Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,498 members, 7,850,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:11 AM

Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) (2530 Views)

I Was Mocked, Bullied For My Dark Skin – Beverly Naya / Ireti Doyle: My Skin Color Almost Made Me Lose My First TV Commercial / Grazia Magazine Edits Lupita Nyongo Dark Skin & Hair. She Calls Them Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by LisaAnneMia: 10:43am On Nov 12, 2020
Sudanese model, Nyakim Gatwech has quite recently entered her name in the Guinness Book of World Records and it been confirmed that she’s currently the darkest skinned person in the whole world.

Nyakim was born in Ethiopia in the year 1993.

Her parents are of Sudanese origin.

The beautiful lady has a lot of fans and followers on her Social Media Platforms as a result of her unique skin color.

Source: https://lk.phx.ninja/Nrja
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

See more photos below:

1 Like

Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by LisaAnneMia: 10:44am On Nov 12, 2020
More pictures

Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by YoonSung59: 10:46am On Nov 12, 2020
Appreciate your colour jare
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by Acekidc4(m): 10:47am On Nov 12, 2020
This is Pure Black Beauty
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by Millimann: 10:52am On Nov 12, 2020
She is as black as midnight.

She is is beautifully black.
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by donbachi(m): 10:58am On Nov 12, 2020
Shines more than diamond.
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by Fahdiga(m): 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
She looks like AmazonTopaz for sure
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by We4all: 11:00am On Nov 12, 2020
I have come to realize that in life, if it's too much, then tone it down regardless of what others think. Humans are unique in their own ways, but there are times I look at some people and feel they're either too white, fat, slim or dark.

If a pale skin can tan to look darker, there is nothing wrong if a dark skin decides to lighten up a bit. In my opinion, although her complexion looks unique, she will look better if she lightens her skin color a bit.
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by BrightG10(m): 10:03am On Jan 06, 2021
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by sinaj(f): 10:06am On Jan 06, 2021
Strong cheekbone, cute lips, beautiful eyes, nice shape and royal skin.

She is a goddess kiss
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by BrightG10(m): 10:16am On Jan 06, 2021
sinaj:
Strong cheekbone, cute lips, beautiful eyes, nice shape and royal skin.

She is a goddess kiss
Goddess is the word
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by BrightG10(m): 10:17am On Jan 06, 2021
We4all:
I have come to realize that in life, if it's too much, then tone it down regardless of what others think. Humans are unique in their own ways, but there are times I look at some people and feel they're either too white, fat, slim or dark.

If a pale skin can tan to look darker, there is nothing wrong if a dark skin decides to lighten up a bit. In my opinion, although her complexion looks unique, she will look better if she lightens her skin color a bit.

Please keep such mentality to yourself abeg. She's who she is because she's been fated to and doesn't need to change that which nature has given her. You won't know her if she has done all you're clamouring for
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by Brown14: 10:39am On Jan 06, 2021
call me weird I don't care,I can die for this skin colour...
if you're light skin nor near me.
Re: Meet The Lady With The Record Breaking Dark Skin Color (photos) by Janosky: 1:17pm On Apr 03, 2021
LisaAnneMia:
Sudanese model, Nyakim Gatwech has quite recently entered her name in the Guinness Book of World Records and it been confirmed that she’s currently the darkest skinned person in the whole world.

Nyakim was born in Ethiopia in the year 1993.

Her parents are of Sudanese origin.

The beautiful lady has a lot of fans and followers on her Social Media Platforms as a result of her unique skin color.

Source: https://lk.phx.ninja/Nrja
Cc lalasticlala mynd44 dominique

See more photos below:
Wow !!!!
Melanin Queen indeed.
No bleaching cream can change her color.
If this girl ever tried bleaching her skin color, God no go agree

(1) (Reply)

Video: Tope Alabi Slams Adeyinka Alaseyori Popular Song '' Oniduro Mi '' / Lmao! Kim Kardashian Murders English On Twitter / Meet The Women In Richard Branson's Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.