Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,314 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello (29344 Views)

When Tinubu Said ‘Emi Lokan’, Allah Accepted It – JAMB Registrar Oloyede / I Want To See The Pension Package Of All-southeastern Governors[photos] / ENDSARS: Peter Obi Took The Right Step, Nwafor Turned It To Killing Mission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 12:31pm On Nov 12, 2020
Three former governors currently serving as ministers in the President Muhammadu Buhari’s cabinet have said that they are not receiving pensions from their state governments.

The ministers are Babatunde Fashola (Power, Works and Housing); Chris Ngige (Labour and Employment) and Kayode Fayemi (Mines and Steel Development).

Fashola, a former governor of Lagos State, said he did not receive any pension from Lagos State.

According to his Special Adviser on Communications, Mr. Hakeem Bello, the minister recently made it clear that he (Fashola) had no reason to ask the Lagos State Government to stop paying him a pension when from the outset he never accepted it.

Bello said, “The minister spoke on Hard Copy, a programme on Channels TV on Friday. In that programme, he said you don’t ask them (Lagos State Government) to stop what you never accepted in the first place.

“This your question was one of the questions they asked him during that TV programme and what I told you was his response.”

https://dailypost.ng/2017/08/03/buharis-ministers-fashola-fayemi-ngige-deny-receiving-pensions/

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by inoki247: 12:33pm On Nov 12, 2020
Oga carry ur format commot for here

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Paragon311(m): 12:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Gradually, the truth is coming out...

The gimmick Tinubu gave his puppet to act like a real man in charge is coming out obviously......

Making a fool of Lagosians with cheap scope ain't gonna work.

2023 is just around the corner..

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 12:48pm On Nov 12, 2020
Paragon311:

The gimmick Tinubu gave his puppet to act like a real man in charge is coming out obviously......

Where is the sense and meaning in this post?

I think you people just look for any silly reason just to mention Tinubu even when you are not making any sense.

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by IamFINESSE: 12:49pm On Nov 12, 2020
grin
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by November1857(m): 12:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
kiss TINUBU never fail to collect since outset, cause he is too greedy !

42 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by slimfit1(m): 12:55pm On Nov 12, 2020
I believe Fashola uncle tinu I don't. If Fashola can just speak out for once it will be nice.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by gasparpisciotta: 12:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
No former governor deserves states pension apart from the likes of Pa Jakande.

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by slimfit1(m): 12:59pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

I think you people just look for any silly reason just to mention Tinubu even when you are not making any sense.

Does he have any charity organisation? Alghero and area boys does not count?

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Paragon311(m): 1:02pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

We are all entitled to our opinions...

How is that not making sense to you?

Comprehend the message and not the name attached to the message... Simple! !

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 1:08pm On Nov 12, 2020
Paragon311:

We are all entitled to our opinions...

How is that not making sense to you?

Comprehend the message and not the name attached to the message... Simple! !

And you think I'm not entitled to mine?

I comprehended tour message and in my opinion, it made zero sense.,

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Moferere: 1:14pm On Nov 12, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Only Tinubu is benefiting from it. Ambode was not given
You are wrong. Ambode gets pension.
He's only not entitled to a building in Abuja because he didn't serve as two terms Governor

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Mysticwebb: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
So Fashola never wanted it but couldn't do anything because Tinubu the greedy one wanted it.
Tinubu in his greediness made that law in collaboration with the then HOA to keep sapping the State of its resources even while already out of office.
Zamfara has repealed theirs, I'm still waiting to see any State that will follow, not this media noise.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by YouAreFinished: 1:20pm On Nov 12, 2020
Paragon311:

Tinubu has been mentioned...he can now breathe well for today.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 1:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Mysticwebb:
So Fashola never wanted it but couldn't do anything because Tinubu the greedy one wanted it.
Tinubu in his greediness made that law in collaboration with the then HOA to keep sapping the State of its resources even while already out of office.
Zamfara has repealed theirs, I'm still waiting to see any State that will follow, not this media noise.

You should spend your energy and concerns on your own state to make sure they repeal their pension law just like Lagos State.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by CodeTemplar: 1:52pm On Nov 12, 2020
How true is this? U hope it isn't a face saving stunt.
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by CodeTemplar: 1:53pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

You should spend your energy and concerns on your own state to make sure they repeal their pension law just like Lagos State.
Lagos is as good as no man's land.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by NGpatriot: 1:56pm On Nov 12, 2020
[s]
CodeTemplar:
Lagos is as good as no man's land.
[/s]

Of what relevance is your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish?

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by CodeTemplar: 1:57pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Of what relevance is your ignorant and unintelligent ipob rubbish?
lol... ipobu ?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Mysticwebb: 2:32pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot:

Lagos has not repealed theirs. The governor just declared his interest to do that. Don't change the narrative, only Zamfara has done that.

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by wwwkaycom(m): 2:34pm On Nov 12, 2020
Wow!
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by slawormiir: 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by janedonez(m): 2:37pm On Nov 12, 2020
Accept it
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by IamRandy: 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
They should keep DECEIVING their sheepple Followersgringrin

1 Like

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Zico5(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Those attack dogs of Tinubu will soon come here to bite. Just wait and see them soon. Before u attack me, I'm not ipob but Yoruba tokantokan. Tinubu will never smell that post no matter how smart he thinks he is. He push us to this Fulani jihadist. Enough is enough.

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by victons(m): 2:38pm On Nov 12, 2020
Damnnn Niggurrr
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by Nickshrapnel: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
NGpatriot, Fashola is no longer the minister of power
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by ATEAMS: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
angry
Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by 9jayes: 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Some people will still blame Fashola rejecting pension on Tinubu

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Pension Package: Fashola Turned It Down, Never Accepted It - Hakeem Bello by nairavsdollars(f): 2:39pm On Nov 12, 2020
Only Tinubu is benefiting from it. Ambode was not given

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NURTW: Lagos Govt Begs Hoodlums To Stop Bloody Fights / Operation Python Dance: Charly Boy Writes President Buhari Open Letter / Uche Secondus Arrested By The EFCC - Adeyanju Deji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.