Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,264 members, 7,839,339 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:10 PM

This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. (835 Views)

Trouble In GEJ Camp / The World Powers Have Decided The Nigerian Elections Winner. It Is Not GEJ. / Fashola Destabilizes Buhari’s Camp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. by Newscaster: 11:24pm On Mar 16, 2011
NairaLand is a ground for Buhari bigots and iconic religious mammoths to vainly conucate the probable angelic deliverance of Buhari to Aso Rock in May, but on ground in Nigeria, the opposite is the case. Only if these Buhari sycophantic homo sapiens can dissipate the energy they use online to postulate the messaihic candidature of Buhari to the would be voting populace, then they would have done good. But they spend the peak of their time online while the opposition does the work of campaigning and wining the crowd, they vociferously allude themselves to visual effects of homo sapiens that graced campaign grounds and conclude without any meaningful hypothesis that Buhari is already sworn in.

They forget, ab initio that the homogenic entity called Nigeria is a connodium of North, South, West and East, if Buhari, a Jihadist and Bakare, fake Abrahamic descendant copulates and gathers mammoth crowd in the North, it does not guarantee a millenia type grand entry into Aso Rock, they still have to numerically garner votes from other piece of the homogeneous entity called Nigeria. Bakare has no political base, so, he doesnt have any iota of knowledge of what he is doing, his demeanor is of the type that parochially choses to vilify the opposition and manipulatively confuses the followership in a manner that brings a negative backlash and ominous damnation.

Ask any foul mouthed BB dunce, why do you want to see Buhari in Aso Rock. Oh, its because of the absolute beauty of his wife, not because of any knowledge of a proven formula to abracadabraically transform Nigeria into a paradise type entity within the stipulated 9months. Trust me. They forgot that the same Bakare, when asked a few years ago, opened his vocal cavity and vituperates acrobatically that Buhari is not part of the new Nigeria. If Buhari which you astutely pronounced not to be the God appointed material, why are you cascadding with him all over the place. A conjugal romance with someone hitherto seen as a gangantuan jihadist is nothing but a political hell fire and a social malady of no infinitesimal order.

In summary, BB is a political edifice that will soon be washed away with the Tsunamic victory of GEJ/Sambo. The Tsunamic effect will reverbrate so much that the entire BB hob nob will vanish far into an oblivion whose hypo centre will be extremely hard to interpolate, and God in His angelic nature will visit us, because the time to favour Nigeria has finally come.

Noone should be fooled by the archaic juxtapositions of the BB crowd on Nairaland. This is where it ends.

Vote wisely - vote GEJ.
Re: This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. by Nobody: 2:17am On Mar 17, 2011
Sai Buhari change is Here
Re: This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. by ekubear1: 4:05am On Mar 17, 2011
Is GEJ a Mims fan 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKV2981agEI

I'm thoroughly confused.
Re: This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. by egift(m): 6:18am On Mar 17, 2011
Nigeria lets save ourselves from the government serving special interest and elect government that will serve the people only - Lets vote and elect Buhari (CPC) as President, Federal Republic of Nigeria. How should we be in pains, dilapidation, poverty, slavery and keep suffering in abundance.

This is our chance of not just changing a government, but having a better one. We owe it to ourselves and future to do the right thing - Vote Buhari for President.

Me am Igbo, Christian and am voting Buhari because its the right thing to do. grin
Re: This Is Why I Am Hot - I Am Hot Cos You Are Not. Gej Camp To Buhari Camp. by Nobody: 7:35am On Mar 17, 2011
In summarry nothing good can come out of PDP. I started loosing faith in GEJ when he surrounded himself with OBJ,ANNENIH,OJO MADUEKWE,ALAMS AND BODE GEORGE. Pls GEJ supporters tell me how he would function as a president with these people behind him, people that have ruled us for the past 12 years and have taken us backwards to the dungeon of poverty, yes i have heard things like he is using them and he will drop them when he wins, ITS A FAT LIE. why? because GEJ doesnt have structures, these people are giving him the political structure to run.and when they start asking him to implement bad policies he cant disobey them or else they withdraw their structures and make governing miserable for him.you see why GEJ is not the messiah. BB 2011 IS WHAT WE NEED COME APRIL, A CHANGE THAT WILL GIVE HOPE TO THE FUTURE OF OUR UNBORN KIDS.

(1) (Reply)

New Word In Dictionary: Dbanjing / Tinubu Is Digging His Grave. / Nigerians: Now You Have The Freedom To Choose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.