Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,190 members, 7,849,700 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 08:10 AM

Congratulations To An Excellent Achiever. Dr Robert Okojie!!* - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Congratulations To An Excellent Achiever. Dr Robert Okojie!!* (157 Views)

Mercy Johnson & Husband, Prince Okojie Celebrate As Husband Wins House Of Reps / Mercy Johnson's Husband, Prince Odianosen Okojie Wins Reps Seat In Edo / Congratulations To An Excellent Achiever. Dr Robert Okojie!!* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To An Excellent Achiever. Dr Robert Okojie!!* by aguele(m): 12:50pm On Nov 13, 2020
*Congratulations to an excellent achiever. Dr Robert Okojie!!*

On behalf of my family and humble self, I Congratulate my dear big brother, Dr.Robert Okojie on his appointment into NASA'S inventor's hall of fame.

I was extremely thrilled and delighted, when I heard the good news. I am thankful to God Almighty for all He has done for you and through you.
You are indeed an excellent achiever, a great mind, gentleman, disciplined, a happy family man and God fearing intellectual with a heart of gold.
Your outstanding achievement has made the family so proud and shown to the world that Esan people, Nigerians are great people. May God Almighty continue to uphold you, strengthen and bless you richly Amen..

You have worked so hard on yourself and created the necessary advantage to convince others of your potentials and abilities, it all paid off in the end, you deserve it sir.

I wish you the best of luck with your new appointment.

I look forward to even more successful news about you, which you are very much capable of.

Once again congratulations big brother.

Prince Emmanuel Odigie

(1) (Reply)

BULLYHARI: The Story Of Hope, Light Then Confusion / This Is For You Nigerians Staying In Sa / Our Dsp Alams 68th Posthumous Birthday By Ambassador boladei Igali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.