Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,458 members, 7,830,280 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority (11198 Views)

Us-based Lady Pleads With The Nigerian Government To Ease Hardship For Citizens / How Policy Reversal Prevented Me From Acquiring Refinery In 2006 — Dangote / Masari Says Bandits Are Animals, Wants Approval For Citizens To Bear Arms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by ny1234: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Nobody: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Canada has secured orders from 5 potential vaccine makers lol
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Ajsmart(m): 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Vaccines of death, smh

If it ain’t an African vaccine I and my family ain’t taking that shit just as the europeans/amerikkkans refused the African vaccine.

NwaNimo1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-acquiring-vaccine-for-citizens-our-priority/

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Crownlaja: 5:01pm On Nov 13, 2020
Live tv link..

https:///c23l78
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by greenguy: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pastor of All scams.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Farki: 5:03pm On Nov 13, 2020
jrusky:

Google is your friend.

So nobody then?
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Evidenx(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oga is it now u remember am a citizen of this country?? Buy for ur self and family,i dont need it.

Buy me 24 hour electricity..
Buy me good road....
Buy me security...
Buy me good health care..

These are what i need not ur useless vaccines.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by jrusky(m): 5:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farki:

So nobody then?

Ok
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by jaxxy(m): 5:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
These guys are playing good cop and bad cop with us. Osinbajo is the good cop bt the agenda is all thesame.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by prophetfire: 5:08pm On Nov 13, 2020
Pastor wey no dey shame to tell lies.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by dollarstays: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farki:

The vaccine will open Nigeria up for more traders and foreign investment since people won't be afraid of getting sick.

Better to do what is feasible than do nothing then complain about the effects later.
that means nigeria is investing or should i say betting on"baiting" foreign investors for her survivial not on her citizens....it just that nigeria lack of narcissism is real killing her self worth (always depending on outsiders for growth validations and progress)....but i still see your opinion as a temporary solution until we start looking inwards...
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by krownie: 5:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by 400billionman: 5:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
You just want to sound politically correct ?
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Franktom247(m): 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
I doubt the professorship of this man no sense at all is vaccine naija problem its like sai baba has transferred the losing touch with reality virus to you

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by AnanseK(m): 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
NATIONALPASTOR:
Acquiring vaccine you want to use to wipe Igbo's out of Nigeria....

Igbos and paranoid persecutory delusions is like 5 & 6.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Farki: 5:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
dollarstays:

that means nigeria is investing or should i say betting on"baiting" foreign investors for her survivial not on her citizens....it just that nigeria lack of narcissism is real killing her self worth (always depending on outsiders for growth validations and progress)....but i still see your opinion as a temporary solution until we start looking inwards...

Nigerians are already narcissistic and full of hubris.
It is evident when we believed that closing the border wouldn't affect us but we are the ones feeling the heat.

We can't be claiming giant of Africa yet lagging behind because of pride. Even the richest countries still have foreign trade and investment.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by iamJ(m): 5:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Lol, by citizens he means top 5%
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Seyzcham91(m): 5:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
i dey tell you!
Zooposki:
This Osinbajo is just too foolish.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by panpan(m): 5:46pm On Nov 13, 2020
jrusky:
In as far its not Bill Gate vaccine its ok when ready.

No Covid-19 vaccine is going to be labelled "Bill Gates' vaccine", regardless of its origin.
Just refuse to take the vaccine.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Nobody: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Who sent you Madam Vp
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by MosheDayan: 5:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Let them start by giving the Hausas and Yorubas the first set of covid-19 shots since they have been running Nigeria since day one. They said Igbos are not United. Let the united people have it grin
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by sbold(m): 5:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:

https://thenationonlineng.net/osinbajo-acquiring-vaccine-for-citizens-our-priority/
Mr honourable vice President why is that we always wait for another man vegetables soup to done before we eat, our medical practitioners don die?,all so call Nigeria scientists don die,or corruption no allow them to practise anything? Sir why are we still in zoo? isn't because our leaders are zoologist? Because evidence show that last term snake swallow 36m, this country na zoo republic. Each regime of our zoologist leaders always come with tragedies memory.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Stae(f): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
What's wrong with ds people
Vaccine Priority?
God help us o!!!!!!
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by dollarstays: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farki:

Nigerians are already narcissistic and full of hubris.
It is evident when we believed that closing the border wouldn't affect us but we are the ones feeling the heat.

We can't be claiming giant of Africa yet lagging behind because of pride. Even the richest countries still have foreign trade and investment.
with or without our approval the border will be opened....my point is which other sector of economy does nigeria take serious like oil and gas sector..... We are trapped in the illusion of supplementing with foreign investors to survive in other sectors of the economy...imagine if other sectors are up and running like oil and gas , would we be in a hurry to open up the border?!......like i said opening up the border is an important temporary solution but on a permanent bases nigeria is doing less than more.....imagine funding Npower that is not generating or improving anything, imagine feeding school programme that will come with no returns, i just tire!
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by DrSamOnowu87(m): 6:10pm On Nov 13, 2020
Iberibestic priority when uemployment,hunger are ravaging d corn-three,senseless killings etc na him dis confused aso rock errand boy dey talk of prioritizing covid-19 vaccine for who?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by harry2sexy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
And this is supposed to be a reputable Man Of God,religion is scam in Nigeria i swear. Thunder fire any Pastorpreneur that will tell me to come and sew seed to see 2021. I don't want to even see it,do your worst,bloody bastards

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by ajl: 6:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Never "developing Covid-19 vaccine is our priority". Begger mentality. Nigeria can't excel at anything with folks like this and boss.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by imagrg(m): 6:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
And most Nigerian youths still believe that COVID-19 doesn't exist.
Well, this is a welcome development as we would no longer need to put on face mask.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Princewell2012(m): 6:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farki:

The vaccine will open Nigeria up for more traders and foreign investment since people won't be afraid of getting sick.

Better to do what is feasible than do nothing then complain about the effects later.

Do you know if it has any side effects?
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by pragmaticme(m): 7:06pm On Nov 13, 2020
How can it be a priority when federal Workers are still being owed salaries. Misplaced priorities.
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Farki: 7:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
Princewell2012:

Do you know if it has any side effects?

So far no major effects aside from getting infected with covid yourself, there are numerous vaccines being tested. Some have done badly (Russia) and others are OK (UAE).
Re: Osinbajo: Acquiring COVID-19 Vaccine For Citizens Our Priority by Negotiate: 7:16pm On Nov 13, 2020
NwaNimo1:
How can acquiring an unproven vaccine be Nigeria's priority?

Sometimes I wonder how this man can shamelessly read scripts from his masters both in Nigeria and abroad!

He should be fed some 'humble' pie.......

[img]https://media./images/8d6aed8be0b8a50f0bce9f83dc5ae051/tenor.gif[/img]

You dont know anything. Canada paid for 20 million doses and the agreement is to deliver after the research is completely successful.

You get it cheaper when you pay upfront because a part of the money is used for R & D .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

United States Investors Coming To Lekki Free Trade Zone: US Consul General / Court Dismisses Agbaje’s Petition Against Ambode / Adamawa State Considers Review Of Use Of Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.