Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,337 members, 7,850,221 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists (33760 Views)

DonaId Trump: I Will Give up Power If Electoral College Votes Biden In December / United States Electoral College Explained / Trump Shows Interest In Greenland, Asked Aides If Possible To Buy It(Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by vRendoh(m): 7:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Nigeria Politicians dey learn for were Trump dey! He is a Nigerian by blood

2 Likes

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by MrImole: 7:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
awuri4:
Most of you guys do not know USA constitution. I think you guys should read article amendment 12 of United state constitution. You will understand that president Trump will have his second term.
According to USA constitution the swing states that Trump lost with a margin of less than 1% will be recounted. However after the recount, Trump still didnt conseed, then the house of representatives will vote on who will be the next president. But the vote will not be by all members, but 1 vote from each of the 50 states of the country. The shocking about this is that republicans controls 37 states. At that point what do you think will happen. The republican house of reps will officially vote for president Trump for a second term. What do you think that make Donald Trump not to conseed? Because he understands that votes are still being counted. He understands the constitution.

You're slow.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by neighbourhud: 7:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
There is no hair on Trump that is Christian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by 5thcolm(m): 8:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, good. Let's wait till after the Supreme Court rules on the case, then if you win, you can tell me, I told you so, many people on Nairaland are already waiting for that opportunity to pour me cold water for body over dis USA Elections matter, like that Topaz girl. I will wail inside bucket, no wahala. But if Trump retains his presidency, then me too I will dance shekem for u Biden people on Nairaland grin.

Haha...

You still don't get it. I have nothing to win here, you have nothing to win too.

You should care about the facts not the rhetorics.

Pls research Trump's ongoing lawsuits and know there statuses. The cases are been thrown out in nearly all cases. At this point, it looks like Trump really just wanna deceive people to believe he didn't loss so as to massage his fragile ego.

For example, check this Arizona case that was heard yesterday out...https://www.nairaland.com/6253773/trump-attorney-tells-marcopa-county....

Trump on Twitter claims election fraud and wanting to overturn Arizona result. In court, his lawyer is saying "the plaintiffs were "not alleging fraud" or "that anyone is stealing the election" — simply raising concerns about a "limited number of cases" involving "good faith errors.".

So tell me why would anyone that gets it take Trump serious

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Hermes119: 8:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
awuri4:
Most of you guys do not know USA constitution. I think you guys should read article amendment 12 of United state constitution. You will understand that president Trump will have his second term.
According to USA constitution the swing states that Trump lost with a margin of less than 1% will be recounted. However after the recount, Trump still didnt conseed, then the house of representatives will vote on who will be the next president. But the vote will not be by all members, but 1 vote from each of the 50 states of the country. The shocking about this is that republicans controls 37 states. At that point what do you think will happen. The republican house of reps will officially vote for president Trump for a second term. What do you think that make Donald Trump not to conseed? Because he understands that votes are still being counted. He understands the constitution.
Boris Johnson and other world leaders that have congratulated Biden don't know the U.S constitution abi ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by 5thcolm(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
awuri4:

What kind of people do we have here on nairaland.

Like someone already said. YOU ARE REALLY SLOW.

Why is election even conducted if the house of rep would take up the role of electing a president simply because the incumbent refuse to concede.

Do you think the US constitution cares about Trump's fragile ego?

Naija is really doing you.

Only reason we would get to that situation is if there is a tie in electoral college vote of which at this point that would never happen.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:
grin
The dunce would always act like one.
Bidens life is not safe... i see an assassination in sight Trump will go the putin way
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by g4everybody(m): 8:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
Blackmoran:
Can't people just use there common sense, since the election day every news about trump as been negative.... Can't you smell the manipulation and desperation by media.. Even on naira land, this kind of stupid news making it to front page.... But news of the court hearing and wittiness pouring out are rejected....

Please can u give us valid details of whats going on in court, because the last time i checked, court keep throwing off his case
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by RealDD: 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
naijadrivablog:
Thank God that America is not made for "strong men and weak Institutions".
Like one country, which is the most populated black nation in the world,overpopulated,terrorist infested, high level of illiteracy(majorly in the northern part) ,credit laden, unhealthy citizens,
One of the highest maternal mortality rate in the world, religious and ethnic bigots, eager to lynch just any one(be it a toddler) that steals orange in the market but hail a politician CONVICTED of corruption, rapists and pedophiles, high cost of basic foodstuffs produced locally, trigger-happy policemen ,medical tourists, dilapidated infrastructures, ill equipped hospitals , ASSU strike, educational decadence, subsidy fraud, epileptic power supply, substandard products, piracy, kidnappings, armed bandits, ethnic tensions, nepotism, favoritism and finally bedeviled with the most fantastically corrupt LEADERS on the face of the earth.
Please any one to offer one or two pieces of advice with solutions on how to help this particular nation come out of all these vices?

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:13pm On Nov 13, 2020
Kyase:
Desparado Trump... The beating too much for am.....
i see assassination in sight Trump will go the putin way.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by subcbouy: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
His usual tweets!
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
WandaMaximoff:
There is no hair on Trump that is Christian.
he will finally go the putin way
assassination in sight.
case dismissed.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Golan007: 8:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Oluwaseun2020:

Bidens life is not safe... i see an assassination in sight
Trump will go the putin way

Not going to happen.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:15pm On Nov 13, 2020
harrwix:
he will be on a mission of no return with that
thats biden
trump will finally go the putin way
assassination in sight
biden will join jfk and Abraham lincoln.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Seyzcham91(m): 8:18pm On Nov 13, 2020
go to US personally and tell him!
Gubley:
He should concede defeat na....
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Oluwaseun2020(m): 8:19pm On Nov 13, 2020
Golan007:

Not going to happen.
We shall see...
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by PhillipPHD(m): 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
Frustrated007:
Does anyone here know what apps I can use in Making Instagram posts like this?

You guys should please pardon my ignorance by the way grin I have never really fancied Instagram
.....soo I'm sort of ignorant of how to do basic stuff

I can do it for you at 500 naira per post. PM me
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by basybasy: 8:25pm On Nov 13, 2020
afroniger:
Smh. America don enter am. Trump lost both the popular vote and electoral college, yet he is still scheming to win through nefarious and back door means. The guy wants to be an American dictator by any means. Odiegwu o.
When u put an idiot and a rascal on power, u must expect this. Trump is a nuisance.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by rontolo(m): 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
PervertProphet:

Look in the mirror.

You are the daft one and the media has you in their hands like the Pawn you are.
F00l! Do you ever listen to trump speak? You are blind to his actions, utterances or just plain Stup1d?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by DkJay: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
IMAMofWAR:
do you sell cheap spectranet. i subscribe 20k for my sis monthly and 18k for my gf bro. if you have a cheaper way to see me 20k , let me know

20k would give you how much data?
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Babysheart(f): 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol.

This orange menace is owing a lot of people a lot of money and he is afraid of the truth about him being released once he is no longer is office and those creditors, some of whom are probably Russians, come asking for their money. So he is just scheming possible ways to remain in office so as to be able to keep his secrets. Let's see how far he can push his luck.

This guy hid his tax returns, hid his education results and put forced gag order on his school, hid his health records and sent the Secret Service to raid the office of his personal doctor and seize the files there. This guy has so many hidden and shady connections that we all know about. He was very close to Jeffrey Epstein and knew about the fact that Epstein favoured younger girls yet he has been trying all manner of tactic to distract from this by pointing at the Clintons instead. The man is rotten AF.

Yet the only people that think he is God-sent are religious morons on Nairaland. One of them was even telling me 2 days after the election that Trump told the CIA to watermark the ballots. LMAO.

We have been saying it on Nairaland that religion is useless makes people dumb. The smartest people begin to talk like fools once the start thinking with their religious bias. And Nairaland Christians have been proving our point.

You sound like me.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by IamAsiri: 8:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
ecolime:
Fake news

90% of electors in the swing states are Republicans. Also, the President has no power to replace them.

They can ONLY vote based on the outcome of the election so this crappy news lacks credibility.

You think so? You don't think that Trump is capable of saying crap? After proving that over and over again with some of his Covid ideas?

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by stayclearofme: 8:52pm On Nov 13, 2020
afroniger:
Smh. America don enter am. Trump lost both the popular vote and electoral college, yet he is still scheming to win through nefarious and back door means. The guy wants to be an American dictator by any means. Odiegwu o.
That is the guy some narrow minded people are calling christian.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by PervertProphet: 9:04pm On Nov 13, 2020
rontolo:

F00l! Do you ever listen to trump speak? You are blind to his actions, utterances or just plain Stup1d?

Retarded Im.becile.

He speaks better than you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by LostMyZeal(m): 9:05pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buliwyf:
Lol.

This orange menace is owing a lot of people a lot of money and he is afraid of the truth about him being released once he is no longer is office and those creditors, some of whom are probably Russians, come asking for their money. So he is just scheming possible ways to remain in office so as to be able to keep his secrets. Let's see how far he can push his luck.

This guy hid his tax returns, hid his education results and put forced gag order on his school, hid his health records and sent the Secret Service to raid the office of his personal doctor and seize the files there. This guy has so many hidden and shady connections that we all know about. He was very close to Jeffrey Epstein and knew about the fact that Epstein favoured younger girls yet he has been trying all manner of tactic to distract from this by pointing at the Clintons instead. The man is rotten AF.

Yet the only people that think he is God-sent are religious morons on Nairaland. One of them was even telling me 2 days after the election that Trump told the CIA to watermark the ballots. LMAO.

We have been saying it on Nairaland that religion is useless makes people dumb. The smartest people begin to talk like fools once the start thinking with their religious bias. And Nairaland Christians have been proving our point.

And u think you made any sense with this nonsensical pile of crap huh
Just look at the moronic assertions littered in this post undecided

Abeg make una shut up and stop disturbing the cyber space with gullible assertions

It's obvious the process is going down to the wire so let's shut up and wait
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Buliwyf: 9:09pm On Nov 13, 2020
LostMyZeal:

And u think you made any sense with this nonsensical pile of crap huh
Just look at the moronic assertions littered in this post undecided

Abeg make una shut up and stop disturbing the cyber space with gullible assertions

It's obvious the process is going down to the wire so let's shut up and wait

Another Trump baboon. Lol.
Una go cry till January.

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by rontolo(m): 9:11pm On Nov 13, 2020
PervertProphet:

Retarded Im.becile.

He speaks better than you.

Slave. Negro mentality that makes a black man sit in his village hut worshiping a white suprematist like trump. What a basr4rd you are and will remain. Your moniker tells all there is to know about you! Ode’

1 Like

Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by LostMyZeal(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2020
Buliwyf:

Another Trump baboon. Lol.
Una go cry till January.

Like I said....down to the wire
Gullible beowulf struggling so hard to come off as intelligent
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by gtown: 9:21pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sifondash:
Trump is about changing AMERICAN electoral system to APC electoral system
The way you they carry PDP election lose pain dey waka about witan sins 2015 proves APC really don removed yam from your mouth. Even jonadunce and Atiku have put de pain behind demselves.
But you never wail yet because your real wailing go soon start after 2023 elections.
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by gtown: 9:22pm On Nov 13, 2020
Sifondash:
Trump is about changing AMERICAN electoral system to APC electoral system
The way you they carry PDP election lose pain dey waka about witan sins 2015 proves APC really don removed yam from your mouth. Even jonadunce and Atiku have put de pain behind demselves.
But you never wail yet because your real wailing go soon start after 2023 elections. tongue
Re: Trump Asked Aides Of Possibility Of Replacing Electoral College With Loyalists by Miracle2020: 9:24pm On Nov 13, 2020
awuri4:
continue deceiving yourself. Trump will never rule USA again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Deposed African Leaders And Where They Are Now / Killer tornadoes sweep through parts of the United States. Over 50 reported dead / Madagascar's President, Rajoelina, Survives Assassination Attempt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.