Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. (2394 Views)

Infinix Joins Dr Sid And Evogames To Host Mobile Gaming Tournament / FREE PHONES UP FOR GRABS AT THE itel X GOOGLE COMPUTER VILLAGE CARNIVAL / Samsung Galaxy A6 And A6+ Launch With Infinity Display, Android Oreo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Shakinat: 4:31pm On Nov 13, 2020
Hi Nairalands

Why is only Infinix mobile given back to the community with a huge difference??

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by 10thElement: 4:57pm On Nov 13, 2020
We raise by lifting others grin grin grin it's bout time

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Perfecttouch(m): 5:12pm On Nov 13, 2020
10thElement:
we rise not raise.
What are you raising

5 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by 10thElement: 5:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
we rise not raise.
What are you raising
all the wizkid fans grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by MobilePhotoBox: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2020
When is the giveaway and location ?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Gideoniteprime4: 5:33pm On Nov 13, 2020
10thElement:
APROKO QUOTE GONE WRONG grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 6:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

When is it?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 6:41pm On Nov 13, 2020
10thElement:
Raise ko Raiseth ni!!!!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 6:43pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

When I saw nairalands, I knew nothing will come out of this!
It's Nairalanders, OP!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 6:44pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

Better APROKO post!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 6:45pm On Nov 13, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:
See question..better to ask if it is real?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 6:47pm On Nov 13, 2020
grin
10thElement:
all the wizkid fans grin cheesy
grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 6:48pm On Nov 13, 2020
pumupmachine:

May be real you know.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 6:49pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

When is it?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 6:51pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

Since it's a better time, I'm anticipating a better giveaway o.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 6:55pm On Nov 13, 2020
pumupmachine:

Better APROKO post!
This is so funny.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

What are we expecting? Pls give us updates here.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 7:00pm On Nov 13, 2020
10thElement:
Yes.we rise by lifting others.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 7:02pm On Nov 13, 2020
pumupmachine:

It may be real oo..just try ur luck.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:26pm On Nov 13, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

Na d work wey we dey do grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:27pm On Nov 13, 2020
Perfecttouch:
we rise not raise.
What are you raising

English lecturer cheesy cheesy
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:29pm On Nov 13, 2020
MobilePhotoBox:

Exactly my question...i want that Infinix Note 8. grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:30pm On Nov 13, 2020
Gideoniteprime4:

grin grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
pumupmachine:

When I saw nairalands, I knew nothing will come out of this!
It's Nairalanders, OP!

A lot of English lecturers here grin grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:32pm On Nov 13, 2020
pumupmachine:

Hmmmmm
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:34pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farizzy:

Since it's a better time, I'm anticipating a better giveaway o.

Me too...like the Infinix Zero 8 or Note 8 giveaway.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:35pm On Nov 13, 2020
Farizzy:

This is so funny.

Very funny grin
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:36pm On Nov 13, 2020
manolates:

Yes.we rise by lifting others.

Na so....infinix the future is now!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Pretiboi: 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2020
manolates:

It may be real oo..just try ur luck.

Am sure it is real
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Dayoebe(m): 2:56am On Nov 14, 2020
Audio Giveaway
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 3:24am On Nov 14, 2020
Who una dey raise... Raise ursef first!!!

For the record, it is "We rise by lifting others"
10thElement:
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by shorelink: 4:06am On Nov 14, 2020
Shakinat:
Hi Nairalands

The moment i saw the given, i knew you are an INFINIX MARKETER.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Phone Section Award 2008! / Help: Nokia C3 Cant Access The Net. / How To Make Free Call With S-UNNO On Both Phones And Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.