Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,500 members, 7,840,145 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. (2416 Views)

Infinix Joins Dr Sid And Evogames To Host Mobile Gaming Tournament / FREE PHONES UP FOR GRABS AT THE itel X GOOGLE COMPUTER VILLAGE CARNIVAL / Samsung Galaxy A6 And A6+ Launch With Infinity Display, Android Oreo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Jacku: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
Dayoebe:
Audio Giveaway
lol. They actually do giveaways o, no think am
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Ruchytechy: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2020
Jacku:
Didn't know o
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Ruchytechy: 11:14am On Nov 16, 2020
shorelink:

Why una like to waste una time like this? For your mind e go reach you sad sad sad
U think so
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 11:20am On Nov 16, 2020
Ruchytechy:

Didn't know o
Me too but I know it's real sha
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Ruchytechy:

U think so
It's not a waste of time o. I see people winning.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 11:21am On Nov 16, 2020
Dayoebe:
Audio Giveaway
It's not o. People actually win.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by manolates: 11:23am On Nov 16, 2020
pumupmachine:

When I saw nairalands, I knew nothing will come out of this!
It's Nairalanders, OP!
Not true. I know of some giveaways that are real.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2020
Jacku:
True o
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:30am On Nov 16, 2020
manolates:

Yes o. The gifts dey make sense.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:31am On Nov 16, 2020
shorelink:

Why una like to waste una time like this? For your mind e go reach you sad sad sad
A try is not bad
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:35am On Nov 16, 2020
shorelink:
THEY ASK OOOO, NA FOR YOUR EYE E GO STILL FINISH
How?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2020
manolates:

It is.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by Farizzy: 11:37am On Nov 16, 2020
manolates:

Sure. It's better to try.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2020
manolates:

U don win for ur eye?
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 11:43am On Nov 16, 2020
Farizzy:

Sure. It's better to try.
Waste of time
Farizzy:

It is.
U r been deceived!!
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Farizzy:

A try is not bad
U r sure gonna waste ur time.
Re: Infinix Joins Davido Celebrates His New Album Launch With Free Phones. by pumupmachine: 11:44am On Nov 16, 2020
Dayoebe:
Audio Giveaway
They dunno. E go clear for their eye

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Best Phone To Get Under 300k / Nokia Asha 311 Or Tecno N3 / Www.bberror.com/bb10-0015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.