Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,941 members, 7,838,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits (647 Views)

12 Reasons Tinubu Won't Get APC Presidential Ticket / 2023: Tinubu Will Fight Till The End To Get APC Presidential Ticket - Sen. Hanga / Dogara, Bankole, Omisore Get APC Appointments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:31am On Nov 14, 2020
My plea is very simple and straightforward. It comes up due to the fact that I noticed that we have people that still defends the various incompetences of this government. Be the incompetence in policy making and actualization, in economics, in governance, those people must find a way to defend it.

So this got me thinking that there must be something special in becoming a government zombie. It simply has nothing to do with being a dumb person and lacking of any critical thoughts. They must be gaining a lot which is not just financial gains, but subsidies in various aspects of life.

I believe that the zombies of this government are issued a special identity card. The card is somehow wired to their brains too.

When you show that special card, a lot of things happen, examples;

They buy fuel at ₦45
They exchange ₦1 to $1
They buy a painter of garri at #100
They buy bag of rice at ₦9000
Even stray bullet can't penetrate them.
Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and Bandits can't touch them... You can add other good bonuses they enjoy.

Believe me the APC zombies enjoy more than those things I mentioned. They are highly immuned to whatever evil this present government has caused this nation.

So I humbly ask how can I get my own special identity card? If you know any higher up zombie here, please call his attention, he fit assist me with the Zombie card.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 14, 2020
WhatCanIsay:
My plea is very simple and straightforward. It comes up due to the fact that I noticed that we have people that still defends the various incompetences of this government. Be the incompetence in policy making and actualization, in economics, in governance, those people must find a way to defend it.

So this got me thinking that there must be something special in becoming a government zombie. It simply has nothing to do with being a dumb person and lacking of any critical thoughts. They must be gaining a lot which is not just financial gains, but subsidies in various aspects of life.

I believe that the zombies of this government are issued a special identity card. The card is somehow wired to their brains too.

They buy fuel at ₦45
They exchange ₦1 to $1
Fulani herdsmen, Boko Haram and Bandits can't touch them... You can add other good bonuses they enjoy.

Believe me the APC zombies enjoy more than those things I mentioned. They are highly immuned to whatever evil this present government has caused this nation.

So I humbly ask how can I get my own special identity card? If you know any higher up zombie here, please call his attention, he fit assist me with the Zombie card.

Contact the following zombies:
SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by WhatCanIsay(m): 9:42am On Nov 14, 2020
DamZik:
Contact the following zombies:
SuperBold
Supermugu
AntiChrist
BIGGESThead6
Okoroawusa
Yarimo
helinues

Lol I heard that they are too secretive with the benefits they enjoy... I just hope they can open the door small let me peep in.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by Fahdiga(m): 9:50am On Nov 14, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

They buy fuel at ₦45
They exchange ₦1 to $1

Attention of these fellows are needed
Mylove55
Afamed
Helinues
Yarimo
Thatfairguy
Omenka
favor914
fuckosupigs

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by Nobody: 10:19am On Nov 14, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

Lol I heard that they are too secretive with the benefits they enjoy... I just hope they can open the door small let me peep in.
Yes, I think BMC started with 30k monthly but it now seems their fortune have changed over the time. The more Nigerians weep, the more zombies will laugh.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by JAMO84: 2:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
PDP Dundees. Always creating useless threads and spewing thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
JAMO84:

Are you saying you buy fuel at 170 per liter and still support Buhari?...

Nobody is going to believe that..
Unless you are brain dead

There's hidden benefits in sai barbering all over social media... Spill it jawe cheesy

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by JAM084: 2:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
[s]
JAMO84:
[/s] Shut up
hope this tribalistic miscreant is on contract by gbebile boys?
cc MsAllison AchalugoNwa

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 2:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
DamZik:
Yes, I think BMC started with 30k monthly but it now seems their fortune have changed over the time. The more Nigerians weep, the more zombies will laugh.

They might be collecting over 100 k now..
Heard even ex Boko members will soon be collecting 150k..

7 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by JAM084: 2:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:

Are you saying you buy fuel at 170 per liter and still support Buhari?...

Nobody is going to believe that..
Unless you are brain dead

There's hidden benefits in sai barbering all over social media... Spill it jawe cheesy
if you were in my shoes which one will you choose?
stay jobless and wail or you chose to praise Sai Barbaric and earn 30k monthly?
The choice is yours to make cool
cc LZAA Imhotep GandolIaar MsAllison AchalugoNwa IJOBA2

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by BIGGESThead6: 2:56pm On Nov 14, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

Sorry, you are an IPOB. APC is not a party for peeps like you. REMAIN IN YOUR FAILED BIAFRAN ACTIVIST, WITH YOUR COWARD god NNANDI KANU. grin grin grin

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by vanbonattel: 2:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
GUESTLANDER ARREWA ACTIVA OAUTEMITAYO URUBA SOLMUS ANTICHRISTIAN OKOROAWUSA MUYKEM BABARAMOTA1980 helinues afamed

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 3:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
JAM084:
if you were in my shoes which one will you choose?
stay jobless and wail or you chose to praise Sai Barbaric and earn 30k monthly?
The choice is yours to make cool
cc LZAA Imhotep GandolIaar MsAllison AchalugoNwa IJOBA2

Well done.....

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Sorry, you are an IPOB. APC is not a party for peeps like you. REMAIN IN YOUR FAILED BIAFRAN ACTIVIST, WITH YOUR COWARD god NNANDI KANU. grin grin grin

APc is a party for zombies

That we already know...
I mean they gave us Buhari government
Fuel is 170
ASUU strike is endless

We are not disputing this....

5 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by favor914: 3:04pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:

They might be collecting over 100 k now..
Heard even ex Boko members will soon be collecting 150k..
I hearsay, who told you, Useless Almijiri, what did Ipob give you for your loyalty, a false illusion, & a bowl of yam porridge every Wednesday?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by favor914: 3:08pm On Nov 14, 2020
HeadShot:

APc is a party for zombies

That we already know...
I mean they gave us Buhari government
Fuel is 170
ASUU strike is endless

We are not disputing this....
You asked for deregulation of the sector, now you complain of a 10 Naira increase in petrol price?, Klimt Professor Yaradua & Mumu Professor Jonathan couldn’t solve ASUU’s problem, it is General Buhari soldier you are waiting for? Now tell me, who is the Zombie? Literate Almijiri.
Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 3:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
I hearsay, who told you, Useless Almijiri, what did Ipob give you for your loyalty, a false illusion, & a bowl of yam porridge every Wednesday?

Ipob stands for equity Justice and fairness...
Zamfara can sell their gold
While Rivers can't sell their oil...
That's what Nigeria is.. a land of Injustice

Kano has more than 40 local governments
While bayelsa has 8.. and that's how they receive revenues monthly...

Stop supporting evil today...
You you can make heaven

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by HeadShot: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
favor914:
You asked for deregulation of the sector, now you complain of a 10 Naira increase in petrol price?, Klimt Professor Yaradua & Mumu Professor Jonathan couldn’t solve ASUU’s problem, it is General Buhari soldier you are waiting for? Now tell me, who is the Zombie? Literate Almijiri.

The people who are deregulating today are the same beasts who took over the country with protests in 2012 when Jonathan did same...

Evil people everywhere... Spits

4 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by Jostoman: 3:13pm On Nov 14, 2020
JAMO84:
one zombie spotted

1 Like

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by 9japride(m): 3:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
One of the zom.bies promised to connect people with a certain job and collected their details. I hope he has given them the job? I saw that post and I was wondering someone who always promote hatred here was willing to do good. Its bad to take advantage of the condition of anyone. Though, majority of APC supporters are usually heartless and mean.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by WhatCanIsay(m): 5:22pm On Nov 14, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Most times I don't understand the gibberish you do post, but had to give myself an assignment to understand this one including the pics you attached.

So you are saying that naturally rational beings, human beings with empathy, and creative and innovative thinking beings are not allowed to your APC? Nawa ooo

But what if I dumb myself down probably to your level, will I get the identity card?

I just want to be getting those special favours and treatments you people get that most times makes natural reasoning to flee away.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by FuckOsuPigs: 12:07pm On Nov 15, 2020
Fahdiga:
Attention of these fellows are needed
Mylove55
Afamed
Helinues
Yarimo
Thatfairguy
Omenka
favor914
fuckosupigs

My moniker is talking to you.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by sapientia(m): 1:09pm On Nov 15, 2020
You don't need card to join

Just donate your brain at a zoo

They will notice the hollowness and approach you.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by Turantula(m): 1:33pm On Nov 15, 2020
favor914:
We still dey wait for N40/litre fuel, N1=$1, 24hr power supply that late Gen. Buhari promised us.
Abeg where can I get the zombie form?

1 Like

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by 9japride(m): 1:39pm On Nov 15, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

They buy fuel at ₦45
They exchange ₦1 to $1

[color=#006600][/color]

You can buy fuel cheap at an Apc filling station.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by efighter: 1:47pm On Nov 15, 2020
Buhari was right after all, Nigeria’s youths like this poster are lazy, jobless and unfortunate (Oloriibu)
Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2020
efighter:
Buhari was right after all, Nigeria’s youths like this poster are lazy, jobless and unfortunate (Oloriibu)

I guess you reason in the same frequency with him, probably that's why people like you sound lazy, soulless, unimaginative, unfortunate (efulefu), and impotent.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by WhatCanIsay(m): 10:11am On Nov 17, 2020
9japride:
[color=#006600][/color]

You can buy fuel cheap at an Apc filling station.

Lol you can't identify those filling stations with naked eyes.

2 Likes

Re: A Simple Plea: Where Can I Get APC Zombie Card? Lots Of Benefits by 9japride(m): 10:23am On Nov 17, 2020
WhatCanIsay:

Lol you can't identify those filling stations with naked eyes.
[color=#006600][/color]

grin tongue

(1) (Reply)

Borno Massacre: Again, Senate Asks Buhari To Sack Service Chiefs / BREAKING!!! Aba North/south : Mascot Uzor Kalu Wins APC Primary Election / Imo Women Not Getting Married Due To High Cost Of Marriage, Bride Price- Ibeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.