Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,928 members, 7,835,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) (44799 Views)

3 Police Officers Returning To Lagos From Edo Election Die In An Accident / 'Even In Heaven You Are Still A Sailor'; Friends Mourn Death Of Soldier. Photos / Copers Involved In An Accident, 2 Dead & 1 With A Broken Spinal Cord (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Bmaster(m): 4:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
embarassed embarassed embarassed
cry cry cry cry
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by NoFucksToGive: 4:26pm On Nov 14, 2020
SeeHim:

Is a popular blog in nigeria accord to Google

So why did you answer in plural earlier?
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Cutehector(m): 4:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
SeriouslySense:
Exactly its people's attitude or our attitudes that makes the road very dangerous. May God keep you safe as you use okada and maybe advise the okada too, or use okada that looks calm.

yes o. I tell them to take it slow even most especially when over taking. I warn them to only overtake when the road is clear. I need to even buy personal helmet sef

1 Like

Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 4:32pm On Nov 14, 2020
That's Sad, so Sad, very Sad. RIP embarassed
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by SeeHim: 4:36pm On Nov 14, 2020
NoFucksToGive:

So why did you answer in plural earlier?

Get In Touch With The Owner of
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Josywhyte: 4:37pm On Nov 14, 2020
I see two different pictures....who else sees that with me?
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by friendl: 4:42pm On Nov 14, 2020
Such a pretty lady
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Humanoid01(m): 4:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
emmabest2000:
To die is to live
Only if one dies in Christ.

2 Likes

Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 4:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
May her soul rest in peace.Amen.Some bike guys no be am at all..I hopped on one yesterday morning,omoh the guy was just hitting cars here n there in a hold up...Cautioned him bfr it didn't stop...The next tin i heard ah my brake no they work oo...I jejely just came down and then flagged down anoda one.
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 4:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
She was the only daughter or only children? I don’t understand

1 Like

Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by seanery: 5:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
REASON WHY ITS GOOD TO GIVE BIRTH TO 3 OR 4 CHILDREN.
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Damian457: 5:05pm On Nov 14, 2020
On today’s episode of living in Nigeria
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Perfecttouch(m): 5:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
SeeHim:
Update From .COM

It Was a sad moment all over igbariam campus in Anambra State, As Miss Anyacho Chinecherem Was Reported that she had an accident with motorcycle yesterday evening on November 13th, at twin Lodge junction, which lead to her sudden death, Reports.

The Most Heart breaking part of the news, is that late miss neche, is the only daughter of her parents, she is a native of Amichi In Nnewi South LGA In Anambra State.

May Her Gentle Soul Rest In Peace "AMEN"

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2669101126714531&id=100008440089355&fs=0&focus_composer=0

Source: BLOG
merchant of death news
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Onlydaughter(f): 5:16pm On Nov 14, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. cry
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:28pm On Nov 14, 2020
Too bad
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by SeeHim: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Perfecttouch:
merchant of death news

Who Are you referring to
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 5:47pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nmezor:
May her soul rest in peace.Amen.Some bike guys no be am at all..I hopped on one yesterday morning,omoh the guy was just hitting cars here n there in a hold up...Cautioned him bfr it didn't stop...The next tin i heard ah my brake no they work oo...I jejely just came down and then flagged down anoda one.
didyou pay him?
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Dollanaira: 6:15pm On Nov 14, 2020
Life
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Aimerosa25(f): 6:18pm On Nov 14, 2020
Rip Neche
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Miracle2020: 7:02pm On Nov 14, 2020
Where is DJ switch? This is another hero killed by Nigeria army. May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by SeeHim: 7:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
Aimerosa25:
Rip Neche

Do you know her?
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Aimerosa25(f): 7:52pm On Nov 14, 2020
SeeHim:

Do you know her?
no,it's her name
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Kennyking1234: 8:00pm On Nov 14, 2020
I visited the school early this year, men that road around the school is so so deadly
Obiano should do something. So sad R.I.P
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:23pm On Nov 14, 2020
JONSYN7154:
didyou pay him?
For where.
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 1:42am On Nov 15, 2020
RIP. Condolences
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:02am On Nov 15, 2020
Rip
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 3:05am On Nov 15, 2020
This is part of the reason I no dey gree enter bike, because na 50/50 if anything happens,it either u die or u are seriously injured.
If e pass shuttle or bus , I no dey enter .
Na person wey dey alive dey go lectures .
This 2020 I no just understand.
Too many bad news every where. cry
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by JONSYN7154: 6:25am On Nov 15, 2020
Nmezor:
For where.
have it been you paid him eh, I for vex for you.
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Nmezor(f): 9:21am On Nov 15, 2020
JONSYN7154:
have it been you paid him eh, I for vex for you.
Lolz
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Pchizy: 9:31am On Nov 15, 2020
Brandonx:
You see okada ehn I avoid it like a plague.
RIP to the beautiful girl.

Someone was inside her shop and a bus fell break and entered the shop, the rest is beyond.

Earthquake, fire, war etc in parts of the world..
RIP to the dead. This is quite painful and a call for sober reflection.
What you and I call life is like a shadow. A flower that blossoms in the morning but withers in the eve.

The name of the Lord is a strong tower, the righteous run into and got saved (see Prov 18:10)

He that dwells in the secret place of the most high... (See Ps 91)

Safety is in God, despite our planning and fears. (See Prov 21:31)

Nevertheless, one should not be afraid of dying, , because despite how old, one must still go one day.

Rather, one should be afraid of dying without Jesus Christ in his or her life.

How I wish you and I should be resolute and make amendment with God now not later.

Note: the blind will do all to keep in blindness and to discourage others.

Say no distractions and yes to make a wise decision. Next second is too far.

Love ya'll
Re: Only Daughter Dies In An Accident In Anambra, Friends Mourn (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 9:42am On Nov 15, 2020
So saddening R I.P

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Eve: 5 Bad Things That Will Happen Tonight / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / "I Need A Wife": A Keke Man's Advert In Asaba, Delta State (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.