Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,386 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland (27739 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Cp-africa’s Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland : Repeat / An Open Letter To Oluwaseun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Sheycoly(m): 2:04am On May 26, 2012
empron: smileygood job
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by murabs(m): 6:22pm On May 27, 2012
SEUN NEED A LITTLE MORE FAITH ON NAIRALAND. IT IS BETTER THAN FACE BOOK IN IT OWN WAY. WITH SOMETHING BEYOND NAIRA AND AFRICA, I BELIEVE IT CAN GO BEYOND FACE BOOK. BEST WISHES

1 Like

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by warrior101: 11:58am On Jun 13, 2012
wow should I be jealous or just freak out undecided smiley
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by SexkillzDFAG: 10:46pm On Sep 05, 2012
@warrior i tire ooo....
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by buddy94(m): 3:48am On Sep 30, 2012
jst kept it @seun...... :Djst kept it @seun......
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by idlaw2k3(m): 10:36am On Feb 21, 2013
Insightful, inspiring interview. Keep it up Seun. Nairaland doesnt have to be like facebook. Each food has its own flavour.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by econome(m): 9:19am On Feb 27, 2013
Who can satisfy the world?
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by UyiIredia(m): 10:45pm On May 18, 2013
Interesting interview. And I must use this chance to urge Seun to forego some rules which invilve peculiarities with this forum. One, this is Nigeria, pidgin I'd a unique and important lingua franca (which cuts across most social classes and is globally recognised). It should be allowed on this forum. Two, he should allow some level of eccentricity in the forum for humor.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2013
Nairaland innovation don dry.. it needs to streamline its features to maximize the membership-money potential, ads is not just the only way, think bro think. some wealthy business might just buy nl for $600 million dollars
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2013
Facebook is boring!

Inspirational interview.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 6:15pm On Sep 20, 2013
Seun osewa...u have no idea of just how uve just inspired me. grin

Watching, august rush.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by AYEGBEGE(m): 1:51pm On Nov 07, 2013
Seun you are a material going to places , am always happy each time I loged into the forum. its my prayer that that ur parents will not cry over you and u too shall not cry over your children. Gbogbo adowole re a maa yori sire. u eat the fruit of your labour in Jesus name. Pastor O.O Abel (Ayegbege) always read the messages God sent me to deliver in this forum.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 5:03pm On Nov 10, 2013
Sandra has done a great job.it is nice to see you have similar problems wit mark zuckerberg.But why did you say this na.Facebook also have competitors that are 10 times greater than them but they slowly overcome. smiley

You can’t beat
Facebook. even if your website is perfect.
Social networks benefit from ‘network
effects’, which means the bigger they are, the
better the experience. Facebook has grown
so big that the only thing other social
networks can do is die.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 9:01am On Dec 14, 2013
Seun: I remember when I locked all Nairalanders out of the forum during a public holiday because I couldn’t keep up with spammers anymore.
Try this in 2013 n you will be in jail b4 you wake up. cheesy
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by divex(f): 1:58pm On Dec 19, 2013
SEUn here's my own question

ARE YOU MARRIED ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Some single ladies are interested
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Lifebender(m): 12:53am On Dec 20, 2013
Good answers BOY grin grin grin
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Abbey2sam(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2013
Can we have a real time chatting messenger like facebook already,

@seun who says who can't beat facebook?
Yes you can
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Nobody: 11:57pm On Dec 31, 2013
Abbey2sam: Can we have a real time chatting messenger like facebook already,

@seun who says who can't beat facebook?
Yes you can
he is very correct, nairaland has a bias for nigeria meaning only people who want to talk about things related to Nigeria will use it while facebook is a jack of all trades serving the world.
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by brushesz: 9:44pm On Jan 09, 2014
@seun if you can't beat facebook then I will
Re: CPAfrica.com's Interview With Seun Osewa, Founder Of Nairaland by Idrismusty97(m): 11:28pm On Jan 09, 2014
brushesz: @seun if you can't beat facebook then I will
Do quick beat Facebook so that make i beat you. tongue smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Update On Moremi International Market, Ile-Ife, Osun State (Pictures) / Glo Closed User Group Free Glo To Glo / Dangote Truck Crushes 4-year-old Boy To Death In Calabar [Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.