Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,310 members, 7,811,920 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:42 PM

Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes (47308 Views)

EndSARS: We Are Unhappy Sanwo-Olu Denied Inviting Army - General Ahmed Taiwo / Muhammadu Buhari With A Rifle (Throwback Photo) / Buhari & Joshua Gin Looking At A Rifle Seized From Biafran Soldiers In Awka 1969 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Friend22(m): 9:31am On Nov 15, 2020
misano:

Why are U trying so hard to convince us o.
Dog wey wan lost e no dey hear master whistle.
Go ahead and spread it.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Toks2008(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2020
Akainzo:

You are totally WRONG. A BLANK bullet has no PROPELLANT, thus it is fired and ejected from the casing and simply lands at the feet of the shooter. The only person that is at risk from Blanks is actually the shooter.

To help you out, here is the link to the UN Charter on dispersal of crowds, please read it! https://www.ohchr.org/en/professionalinterest/pages/useofforceandfirearms.aspx

Did you take your time to read the contents of the link you posted?

4. Law enforcement officials, in carrying out their duty, shall, as far as possible, apply non-violent means before resorting to the use of force and firearms. They may use force and firearms only if other means remain ineffective or without any promise of achieving the intended result.

7. Governments shall ensure that arbitrary or abusive use of force and firearms by law enforcement officials is punished as a criminal offence under their law.

Would you call the use of the socalled blank bullets which is confirmed to be injurous even if it can't kill as it is erroneously believed? Especially when it was used on eaceful unarmed protesters waving national flag and singing the national anthem?

Guy please i dont know who you are but i repect your tenacity in trying to downplay the foolish irrational act of the Nigeria Army but NEWS FLASH! They will not get away with this so dont bother responding to this.

Thanks and have a great sunday.

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by daima: 10:00am On Nov 15, 2020
I wanted to be diplomatic wirh my response to this but after giving it a second thought... I will say bro "Thunder fire you".....
Where did all the bullet wounds we saw in the videos come from The govt said just one soul was lost. What killed the person Blank bullet. I say once again "Ogun kill you"

The protesters have become the accused, but the thugs with weapons and reigning terror on protesters are free and walking freely.
I say sir "You are an idiot"

OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

1 Like

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by UrekaTruths: 10:42am On Nov 15, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:
DJ Switch should be arrested and thoroughly investigated. I believe she is working with the opposition or the albino coward to destabilise this country.

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstance!

The truth, DJ Switch and all those behind the just concluded drama called endSARS must be thoroughly investigated and those found culpable should be ruthlessly dealt with

Murderer

Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by misano(m): 12:20pm On Nov 15, 2020
Friend22:

Dog wey wan lost e no dey hear master whistle.
Go ahead and spread it.

If you purposely denied the killings someone else will deny you your breakthrough.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by miketayo(m): 1:38pm On Nov 15, 2020
BabaOwen:
So are you saying the brigadier general is lying grin

Na today?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by OkunrinMeta: 2:35pm On Nov 15, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

We know you’re a DSS disinformation agent. But there will be Kama for all of you
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Trunaijian: 3:18pm On Nov 15, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

Couldn’t have put it down better.
Am appalled at the lack of petitions by families who may have lost people in the protest. I would have thought the Judicial Panel would have been overwhelmed with dozens of petitions left and right but alas, it’s been a ghost town in that regard.
This shows that there was a planned conspiracy to burn Nigeria and bring the government to great disrepute. No doubt. The pictures that trended online have all been debunked. What else? Dead bodies in my the river? What about their parents? Families who are aware of their presence at the toll gates? They have nothing to say?
Nigerians who choose not to objectively question the whole saga for lack of evidences and fake news do so because deep down, their judgement is deliberately beclouded by sentiments. I say this with much conviction. I am no party member, but the whole #endsars was a conspiracy.
DJ Switch knowing her posts and claims are without concrete evidence and could face charges, fled the country for fear of prosecution. No matter how far and long she runs, she must face the law. Nigeria will not BURN!
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Kylce042(m): 5:26pm On Nov 15, 2020
OZOnNengiTheory:

The gullible ones will say families of killed Protesters are afraid to speak up. Laughable! E be like say Una never lose a loved one before..and I don't pray you experience it in ya lives. A woman that loses a child isnt scared of anything else in this world..and I can tell you with all I have that she would speak up in this circumstanc

Stupid MF! angry You’re the opposition fool
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Akainzo(m): 8:12pm On Nov 15, 2020
Toks2008:

Exerpts from the revelation reads

"At the hearing of a judicial panel of enquiry today in Lagos Nigeria, Brigadier General Ahmed Taiwo, who heads the Army’s 81st Division in Lagos, when shown a photo by Reuters which he used as testimony to prove the army only fired blank rounds, said two bullets among the 11 shown were live rounds, one spent and one unspent. He said they were not the army’s but perhaps from the police".

So whilst you try so hard to defend the use of blanks, it has been admitted that live rounds were used and we will know more truth as it unveils.

Good that Reuters found 2 bullets that were live round, the question then would be:
a. Where did Reuters find those bullets?
b. Who gave those bullets to Reuters?
c. A determination of who fired those bullets.

However, at the end of the day, the main crux of the matter still remains valid, who are who died at the Lekki Toll Gate?
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Akainzo(m): 8:16pm On Nov 15, 2020
Toks2008:

Did you take your time to read the contents of the link you posted?

4. Law enforcement officials, in carrying out their duty, shall, as far as possible, apply non-violent means before resorting to the use of force and firearms. They may use force and firearms only if other means remain ineffective or without any promise of achieving the intended result.

7. Governments shall ensure that arbitrary or abusive use of force and firearms by law enforcement officials is punished as a criminal offence under their law.

Would you call the use of the socalled blank bullets which is confirmed to be injurous even if it can't kill as it is erroneously believed? Especially when it was used on eaceful unarmed protesters waving national flag and singing the national anthem?

Guy please i dont know who you are but i repect your tenacity in trying to downplay the foolish irrational act of the Nigeria Army but NEWS FLASH! They will not get away with this so dont bother responding to this.

Thanks and have a great sunday.

You are dancing from pillar to posts now. From your posts alone, it says they MAY USE IT. That is all that matters, that the law allows them to use it. QED.

Some things are not sentiments, they are simply hard facts and data, no need being emotional. For avoidance of doubt, if the army fires live rounds from their rifles for like 2-3 minutes into a crowd of 50 -100 persons, you will not be looking for evidences of death after 27 days, it will be clearly apparent.

Just as them no dey look for evidences that a woman is pregnant after 6 months, it shows by itself.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by abiolert(m): 4:44pm On Nov 17, 2020
Adeevah:

Shut up
Shut your stinking mouth
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Passion2009: 1:17am On Nov 23, 2020
Unik3030:
I guess Atiku was in APC in 2019 n at d same time contesting presidential election with Buhari in d same APC.

u these people are just too dull that it's easy to defeat u in a reasonable argument

See this pseudo intellectual. The tweet you shared was posted in 2014 - when ATiku and APC were all on the same page.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Passion2009: 1:19am On Nov 23, 2020
AMINDA:

Okay, how about the leader that has been busted to be a morbid Tinubu hater? Clearly, the EndSars key players were not as non-partisan as they would have us all believe. Virtually all of them have been found to be either pro-Atiku or anti-Tinubu. Little wonder why they quickly changed from EndSars to EndBadGovernance, thereby politicizing the protest.

FK Abudu, a leader?

You all are just mixing your stories up. FK Abudu like Moe, are not leaders. They are just normal protesters like every other person - they are only more visible because of their large Twitter followers.
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by chidekings(m): 7:35am On Mar 28, 2021
frubben:
Which kind joke be this one
how much is the dash cam and can it work perfectly on a 2010 camery
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by frubben(m): 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2021
chidekings:

how much is the dash cam and can it work perfectly on a 2010 camery
yes it work perfectly well for any car, and it's 7k kpere
Re: Ahmed Taiwo At Lekki Panel: 'I Wish I Brought A Rifle To Try It On You' - Jokes by Ekemz: 10:27am On May 01, 2021
let's have his picture and contact of any of his family member for confirmation. if we find this out to be false, we will track you and teach you a lesson others will learn from

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Lagos West: APC, PDP Win In Strongholds - Vanguard / Victor Umeh Receiving Prayers From Catholic Priest Before Arrest - Photos / Igwe Ofomba, Native Doctor: Atiku Will Unseat Buhari At Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.