Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. (944 Views)

Post Your Imac, Macbook And Macbook Pro Problems Here. / Tell Me About Your Computer Problems And I'll Advice You: / Post Your Computer (PC) Troubles Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by ojieosagie(m): 12:15pm On Mar 17, 2011
Post your computer problems in here and get solutions.Osas the network Engineer is at your service, But for a much more technical issue order for my number and u'll get it.If u want to Unlock your usb modem get in touch with me, ie if you are in Abuja,cos that's were i reside,
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by Esinwaju: 8:24pm On Mar 17, 2011
It`s a good thing that you opened this thread. My laptop keeps hanging incessantly each time i`m using it and it won`t respond unless i switch it off and then back on again. I also noticed that it also hangs whenever i try to adjust the screen be it backward or forward and it also hangs at the slightest shake or jolt. I can`t stand it anymore cos i have to switch off and on every now and then, what do you think is wrong with my lappy and what is the solution to this problem? Thanks.
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by ojieosagie(m): 1:32pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hello Esin, in such a situation try scanning the system and be sure it is free from virus attacks, and it could also be a problem from your hard disk, so u do this:
right click on the hard disk and click properties ,click tools, then click check disk /now, follow the other instructions there and reboot, If problem still persist backup ur files, format ur hard disk and re-install, hope this was useful,
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by akanxpress: 10:56am On Mar 22, 2011
Hello ojieosagie,
Good day & welldone, I have a 2004 Dell D410 laptop. It has a problem of unsteady cursor pointer. These days, the cursor will just move on it own either upward or downward and hide. My laptop has this point between the keyboard that also move the cursor like the mouse. I discover that when this problem arises, the cursor hardly respond to the mouse, but this blue point can move it, but it cannot hold it to one position for clicking. If I touch the point, it is shaking from the base. I suspect, it has problem from there. Can this point be disabled, or what can you diagnose from my explanation.
Thanks and God bless
Akan
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by oilepo(m): 5:30am On Mar 23, 2011
Hi Ojieosagie,I do have with my phone samsung sgh e250 usb.Before the problem started,my connection was very good.I could use my phone as a modem to connect to the internet and also to charge my phone.Now the pc cannot detect it at all and also cannot charge.Even if I change phone connectity to mass storage,nothing happens.What might be the problem? pls help!
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by ojieosagie(m): 11:27am On Mar 25, 2011
hello Akan sorry i've been quite busy, yes dat point can be disabled nd it goes like dis: turn on your laptop, b4 it starts booting press f2 and follow instructions there, then u can make use of an external mouse, or u could uninstall the device application nd re install, dat cud also help,
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by ojieosagie(m): 11:33am On Mar 25, 2011
hello oilepo, have u tried another usb device, if not try using a different usb cord, and be sure your system is completely free from virus, if the problem persist keep me informed,
Re: Post Your Computer Problems In Here And Get Solutions. by steve20114ril(m): 11:34am On Mar 27, 2011
weldun bros, indid nairaland is d bomb. I want 2 knw if i can upgrade ma windows7 starter 2 ultimate wit a ram size of 2g? Tankyou

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Any Cybercafe For Internship Placement / Red Hat & Canonical Are 'traitors' To Open Source / Fresh Spamming Tools Ready.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.