Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:20 PM

Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) (1727 Views)

This Train Supplies 2 Million Litres Of Water To Thousands Of Indians (Photos) / Trump Cheered As He Drives Through "MILLION MAGA MARCH" Rally In Washington DC / Thousands Rally In US Against Coronavirus Lockdown Restrictions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 10:41pm On Nov 14, 2020
Trump supporters are protesting the rigged election in Dc, the protest is peaceful, now compare it with the democrats protest, if election was not rigged and trump got the victory, the whole city of America will be burning by Now, the democrats would have released their trojan horses black lives matter and antifa to cause mayhem and destruction

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by FarahAideed: 10:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Only Children of the Devil hate Trump

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by ebenice(m): 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
Oga oooo

This goes to tell no one is perfect except GOD

I bet non ever envisaged this kind of rally (against rigging) , would ever happened in "great America"

Whether it was rigged or not I still maintain that America/Obama/democrats hold LIBYA an apology for toppling a sane and prosperous government of gadaffi on the ground of instilling democracy..the same "democrazy" they couldn't uphold in good faith
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 10:48pm On Nov 14, 2020
shogsman:

You're as stupid as it gets

at least, Not as stupid and dumb like you.

This was the Democrats protest in spring in Minneapolis

Compare

see the looting, the defacing of property, destruction of businesses and burning down of properties

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Ever8090: 10:51pm On Nov 14, 2020
It should have been a solidarity demonstration
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 10:55pm On Nov 14, 2020
US is the most overrated nation on earth in terms of democracy. Democracy is never the best form of govt but a tool to divide people periodically after some years. People need to create the most suitable system for their culture and traditions but not this unsophisticated divisive tool!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by dollarstays: 10:58pm On Nov 14, 2020
r
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
Coronabirus:
US is the most overrated nation on earth in terms of democracy. Democracy is never the best form of govt but a tool to divide people periodically after some years. People need to create the most suitable system for their culture and traditions but not this unsophisticated divisive tool!

I can tell you that Democracy and multiculturalism does not work together.

When multiculturalism is introduce into a democracy, it is easy to do the divide and conquer strategy to subvert the nation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by naijaking1: 10:59pm On Nov 14, 2020
They forgot to vote?
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Eddie4God(m): 11:11pm On Nov 14, 2020
Nice one.
But on the 20th day of January 2020 Joseph R. Biden will be sworn in as the 46th President of the United States of America.
Not even a billion man march will change that.
Afterall, after some days or weeks of matching, they will return back to their homes & lifes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by peacekante: 11:20pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wow
There have been huge crowd of trump protesters at the protest ground.
Video of them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPteoTGWiU

It even became even more interesting as trump drove by the protesting crowd of Supporters.
Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAPteoTGWiU
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 11:21pm On Nov 14, 2020
ebenice:
Oga oooo

I bet non ever envisaged this kind of rally (against rigging) , would ever happened in "great America"

Whether it was rigged or not I still maintain that America/Obama/democrats hold LIBYA an apology for toppling a sane and prosperous government of gadaffi on the ground of instilling democracy..the same "democrazy" they couldn't uphold in good faith

Look at you, dummy, you can't even tell the difference between 'owe' and 'hold' so why won't you make a deranged pervert like Gadaffi your gold standard of prosperous leadership.

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 11:25pm On Nov 14, 2020
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

-The fall of America, an automatic installment of the Antichrist government called NEW WORLD ORDER. The weapon to achieve it is “order out of chaos.” Trump is a Lucifrian saviour-like instrument of deception and destruction.

The time is at hand.. Get ready!

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by ebenice(m): 11:34pm On Nov 14, 2020
Theranos:

Look at you, dummy, you can't even tell the difference between 'owe' and 'hold' so why won't you make a deranged pervert like Gadaffi your gold standard of prosperous leadership.

Clap for yourself you have made it in life

It is not easy to be this petty

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 14, 2020
ebenice:

Clap for yourself you have made it in life

It is not easy to be this petty

Yeah at least I'm not running around cyberspace making stupid assertions

I'd take pettiness over stupidity any day and anytime tongue
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by doggedfighter(f): 11:46pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wolgrace:
1 Thessalonians 5:3 For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

-The fall of America, an automatic installment of the Antichrist government called NEW WORLD ORDER. The weapon to achieve it is “order out of chaos.” Trump is a Lucifrian saviour-like instrument of deception and destruction.

Stop littering here with this crap

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by colorsofrainbow: 11:50pm On Nov 14, 2020
Wolgrace:

what do you mean by this?
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
This is the first time in the history of the United States (stand to be corrected though) that rigging allegations would come up. This man truly follows African politics closely.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Jones4190(m): 11:53pm On Nov 14, 2020
trump is a local poltician like atiku

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 12:07am On Nov 15, 2020
doggedfighter:

Stop littering here with this crap

Just a little time for the scoffers to wake because I awoke daily to see many asleep in this evident era of manifestation of Satan’s works.

-Many have eyes but can’t really see. Have ears but can’t ear. Have mind but can’t read. Have time but can’t discern. Have conscience but dead. Have bones but dried. Have the world but in turmoil.

“LET HIM THAT HAVE EARS LISTEN.”

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Never4getU: 12:19am On Nov 15, 2020
Why not? Is America, the fact the ideal democracy was her birth doesn't mean, they are ailiens. Democracy over the world, has his ups downs, America can't be excepted.

What we should be concerned is why hasn't there any army or police brutality or killing of innocent citizens?

No perfect democracy anywhere in the world. All evolve.

ebenice:
Oga oooo

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by NGpatriot: 12:29am On Nov 15, 2020
Bunch of racist deplorables, fascists, white supremacist and KKK clowns..,

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by MJluv(f): 5:19am On Nov 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

I can tell you that Democracy and multiculturalism does not work together.

When multiculturalism is introduce into a democracy, it is easy to do the divide and conquer strategy to subvert the nation.
I'd really like to know what we've got going here in Nigeria? democracy or multiculturalism? Because by all indication it seems to me we're steeped in divide and rule.
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by cassidy1996(m): 6:04am On Nov 15, 2020
Hammantan, I beg quick come heat don too much
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 6:29am On Nov 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
Only Children of the Devil hate Trump
I can't believe you can be this brainwash too, or you're intentionally making this comments grin
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 15, 2020
ebenice:
Oga oooo

Obama didn't take part in the bombing of Libya.
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 15, 2020
Kweensavvy:
This is the first time in the history of the United States (stand to be corrected though) that rigging allegations would come up. This man truly follows African politics closely.
The democrats also accuse Trump of rigging too.

1 Like

Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by tarantino1: 6:40am On Nov 15, 2020
Destruction starts January 20th
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 8:55am On Nov 15, 2020
MJluv:
I'd really like to know what we've got going here in Nigeria? democracy or multiculturalism? Because by all indication it seems to me we're steeped in divide and rule.

We have both
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 15, 2020
NGpatriot:
Bunch of racist deplorables, fascists, white supremacist and KKK clowns..,

Indeed according to cnn

The Democrats released antifa to cause trouble in a peaceful protests
Re: Trump 2 Million March Rally In DC Against Rigging (Very Peaceful) by shogsman(m): 10:31am On Nov 15, 2020
thebosstrevor1:

at least, Not as stupid and dumb like you.

This was the Democrats protest in spring in Minneapolis

Compare

see the looting, the defacing of property, destruction of businesses and burning down of properties
You're a stupid man,if them kill your brother will you take to the street smiling to police,we dey talk about election you dey talk about black live matter.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' / Sarah Palin: Obama Wrong On Israeli, Afghan Policy / Malian Colonel, Assimi Goita, Declares Self Head Of Junta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.