Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' (1724 Views)

Mexican Police Free Ovidio Guzmán López As Culiacán Battle Erupts / Jorge Luis Escandón Hernández: Mexican Mayor Tied To Truck, Dragged / New Mexican School Uniforms: "Boys Can Wear Skirts & Girls Can Wear Trousers". (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by 2016v2017: 7:21am On Mar 04, 2017
Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence to Show Trump's Wall Is 'Totally Absurd'

A Mexican congressman scaled a section of a barrier along the Mexico-United States border in Tijuana on March 2 to illustrate that US President Donald Trump’s plans to build a wall across the length of the border were “totally absurd.”

Braulio Guerra, a congressman for the Partido Revolucionario Institucional, from Querétaro, recorded himself atop the border fence, criticizing Trump’s plan as “unnecessary and absurd.” Credit: Braulio Guerra via Storyful
Man has no perfect and permanent solution to the world problems.

curdled from:http/ www.yahoo.com
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 7:22am On Mar 04, 2017
where is the picture...

1 Like

Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by 2016v2017: 7:24am On Mar 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
where is the picture...
go to yahoo news

1 Like

Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by Raphael81(m): 7:40am On Mar 04, 2017
Pishureeeeee
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by Damibiz(m): 7:50am On Mar 04, 2017
Don Trump...fence na wash....Come to Edo here in Nigeria nd get some watches and wizard that will Rase a Barrier like the one in Legend Of the Seeker...make i see any body way go there go Near...
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by 2016v2017: 8:18am On Mar 04, 2017
Raphael81:
Pishureeeeee
I am not a blogger,I posted what I saw on yahoo news,you can even go to yahoo news and watch the video where the man is on the wall talking.
I am very sorry that I am unable to upload the video.

1 Like

Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by carzola(m): 8:55am On Mar 04, 2017
Introvert
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by 2016v2017: 10:22am On May 20, 2019
carzola:
Introvert
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by CTPlayer: 2:26pm On May 20, 2019
Actually the border fence systems there work well. Now people line up at border checkpoints and claim "asylum". They have been coached to do so.
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by dermmy(m): 2:43pm On May 20, 2019
2016v2017:

I am not a blogger,I posted what I saw on yahoo news,you can even go to yahoo news and watch the video where the man is on the wall talking.
I am very sorry that I am unable to upload the video.

In short you no get enough data to upload the video grin
Re: Mexican Congressman Climbs Border Fence To Show Trump's Wall Is 'totally Absurd' by 2016v2017: 4:03pm On Apr 18, 2020
dermmy:

In short you no get enough data to upload the video grin
grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Franklin Graham Defends President Trump, Slams Satan For Charlottesville Chaos / Imperialist Powers Escalate War In Mali / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.