Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (14054 Views)

APC Exposed:this Is Why They Don’t Want Peter Obi As President - Nigeria Is Gone / Exposed: This Fact About Yoruba Muslims Will Shock You / EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by mekysmart123: 1:50pm On Nov 16, 2020

31 Likes 17 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by killuminati(m): 1:53pm On Nov 16, 2020
undecided

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by mekysmart123: 1:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
take your time and see this presentation by Tony Nnadi. You will be shocked to the marrow from what you will learn.

7 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Kraytur: 3:00pm On Nov 16, 2020
Jesus Christ!!!!! We’re doomed by the 1999 constitution

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by joinnow: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Seriously shocked

we need to wake up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Nobody: 3:58pm On Nov 16, 2020
Spitting real facts

3 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Danzakidakura(m): 5:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
The Britain will pay for their evil in Africa. The Terrorist have just started with them. By God's grace Buhari is the last jihadist terrorist to rule Nigeria.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:50pm On Nov 16, 2020
this is just what has been happening...many of our leaders knew of these but kept quite!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by AsiwajuNdigbo: 6:37pm On Nov 16, 2020
This is one of reasons i stopped competing with yorubas in nairaland.

Arewa is the problem of Nigeria.

62 Likes 8 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ggood: 6:39pm On Nov 16, 2020
wicked people
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by sonofspada(m): 7:24pm On Nov 16, 2020
Only people who are truly by all conviction learned would know that 1999 constitution is a fraud and 1969 construction means well for the people.

I am IPOB

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Banmeallday: 7:25pm On Nov 16, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:
This is one of reasons i stopped competing with yorubas in nairaland.

Arewa is the problem of Nigeria.

GBAM

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Mayng01(m): 7:28pm On Nov 16, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by 1Alex: 7:56pm On Nov 16, 2020
Following
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by fk001(m): 8:05pm On Nov 16, 2020
I don't know why southerners are intimidated by the caliphate. The most insecure people on earth are southerners they claim that they are more educated than northerners but still they feel threatened by northern existence.....

The North doesn't even care about you guys they are busy minding their business and doing their sharia but still you won't allow them to rest.

You guys should take a chill pill and stop hating.

10 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by adadike(f): 8:06pm On Nov 16, 2020
Where is Nwamaikpe when you need him? Nwamaikpe should come and analyse it for us o

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Eerujeeje: 8:07pm On Nov 16, 2020
O ga o

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Savie(m): 8:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
Pls can someone summarise the video for me? I don't have data to watch the video cry

2 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by jojofola: 8:27pm On Nov 16, 2020
The anger in me right now.

This will never grace frontpage by the way.
The slavery is deeper than anyone can think of.
After seeing this video, you will never want to get a PVC because it's a waste of time.

Our elected officers do not owe us anything, according to the 1999 constitution that toppled 1967's.

13 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Nobody: 8:32pm On Nov 16, 2020
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by obi2eze: 10:09pm On Nov 16, 2020
shocked

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by StaffofOrayan(m): 10:22pm On Nov 16, 2020
When they say get your PVC I just laugh
Everything that is happening in Nigeria right now, from the corruption to the bloodshed was already predicted,

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by mekysmart123: 10:31pm On Nov 16, 2020
fk001:
I don't know why southerners are intimidated by the caliphate. The most insecure people on earth are southerners they claim that they are more educated than northerners but still they feel threatened by northern existence.....

The North doesn't even care about you guys they are busy minding their business and doing their sharia but still you won't allow them to rest.

Northerners should allow for restructure, as this will create trust and balance. The system is skewed to favor few.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Grandmeister(m): 11:13pm On Nov 16, 2020
fk001:

Just like the man in the video said...classic taqqiya. It is you guys stock in trade.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by Xzellentgraphic: 11:40pm On Nov 16, 2020
This video is a eye opener

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ABCthingx: 12:38am On Nov 17, 2020
43 mins! That's Scary!
Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 1:08am On Nov 17, 2020
ABCthingx:
43 mins! That's Scary!

I implore you to watch it and every On Nigerian who means well should too!
This video is indeed an eye opener and he made a lot of sense in that lecture.

4 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by tobechi74: 1:12am On Nov 17, 2020
Flight mode user. Someone should watch and inyeprete from r me

1 Like

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 1:12am On Nov 17, 2020
The Northerners will never let Nigeria be separated because the current state of this Nation works for them.They are nothing but leaches and parasites and until the Igbos and Yoruba's free themselves from this bondage of a nation am afraid we will never be free and will continue to shuflle between PDP and APC during elections wail for 8 years , rinse and repeat.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by ShitStain(m): 1:15am On Nov 17, 2020
Grandmeister:

Just like the man in the video said...classic taqqiya. It is you guys stock in trade.

Na them.
We've been to docile for to long and a lot of our history has been erased.I just heard most of the things he said for the first time and am so angry that there a lot of people who are so ignorant of the history.its so sad.

6 Likes

Re: EXPOSED!!! This Is What Britain Don't Want Nigerians To See by hush15: 1:31am On Nov 17, 2020
mekysmart123:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0OKnNfB5fcY&t=336s

Umahi, see your life! I am going to APC. All Buhari has done since has only corroborated what this man is saying

Neway, Nigerian youths, the ball is in you court.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ayade Wins APC Senatorial Ticket For Cross River North / Why Are There So Many People In Nigeria Compared To Other Countries In Africa / Fashola's 2200 Days In Office At LASU. The Best Speech Ever And Pics.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.