Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:54 PM

Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. (3020 Views)

If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job / Showoff Your Qualifications Here, Let Your Employer Find You / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by tunji1(m): 8:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am Johnson Oladimeji. A Microsoft Certified IT Professional with experience in System/Database Administration, Networking, Disaster Recovery, Cabling & CCTV Installation & Administration.I am also proficient in the use of Microsoft OS and Office.You can reach me via tunjioladimeji@yahoo.com.

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Patriot9: 8:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Faithhill2:
Hello Nairalanders, it's no news that a lot of graduates are unemployed. Some, not because they don't have the right qualifications but because they don't have the right connections.

As much as a lot of us here are job seekers, a lot of others here are job givers. Please use your resources to lift others.

I am Faith Ugwu, a graduate of Linguistics from the University of Nigeria Nsukka. I am done with NYSC and currently live in Abuja. I have customer service and sales experience. I have good knowledge of Microsoft office and I am a good communicator. I am open to other fields as I am a fast learner and I work well under pressure. I am a good team player and a go-getter.

Graduates, jump in here. State your qualification and location and . watch God surprise you.

Name: Favour

Discipline: Acounting

School: Uniport

Nysc: Completed

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by wealthykeji: 12:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Full-time Mathematics/ Physics teacher needed around Olodo Iwo Road Ibadan. Send your application and resume to tilewaola@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Omobolani(f): 12:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
I am Blessing Monday, a graduate of Economics from Olabisi Onabanjo University, Ogun State. I am done with NYSC. I have customer Service and sales experience, good knowledge of Microsoft office and a good communicator. I am open to other fields as am a fast learner and I work well under pressure.
You can reach me via
blessingmonday1063@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by samwillyco1(m): 3:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nworie Chinedu Samuel by name, a graduate of Human Kinetic Education from Ebonyi State University (with B.sc in Education, Second Class Honours, Upper Division), a member of many professional bodies, a Diploma holder in Computer Science, (MSC in-view in public Health Education, MSC in-view in Sports Administration and Management), I am seriously in need of of any JOB. My wish is to work with Sports Ministry, Education ministry/teaching or any of the Par- military in Nigeria.

My helper please contact me @
dioufontop1989@gmail.com
samuelchinedu88@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Jamiualabi12(m): 3:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello Nairalander I graduated 2017,
HND in Businesses and Management.
I also have proficiency management, NIM Nigerian institute of Management chartered certificate.

And I humbly looking forward to get a good job.
AMUDA Jamiu Adeyemi
jamiuamudaadeyemi@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Faithhill2: 3:48pm On Aug 10, 2023
Wow! Almost 3 years. I hope some people finally got helpers.

We'll be alright las las.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by OBA117(m): 4:00pm On Aug 10, 2023
I am Patrick Sama, I have Bachelor degree in Political Science Education, and Master’s Degree (in view).
I am a Certified member of Teachers Registration Council of Nigeria, (TRCN).
I also have certificate in Cambridge curriculum.
I am a graphic and UX designer.
I have knowledge in using Microsoft packages.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by YourBestWriter: 4:43pm On Aug 10, 2023
9 years now and still job hunting.

Microbiology (bsc)

30 years old.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nestle Recruitment Test Format / Sterling Bank Interview For Experienced Hire (marketing) / Subeb Federal Teachere Exercise 2018/2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.