Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,291 members, 7,839,437 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:11 PM

Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. (3010 Views)

If You Have Any Of These Qualifications,you Are Eligible To Apply For Npower Job / Showoff Your Qualifications Here, Let Your Employer Find You / How Much Can Solve Your Immediate Problem Now? A Helper Might Just Be Waiting!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by koldej(m): 7:55am On Nov 17, 2020
I'm Adedeji Kolawole
A graduate of Kwara State Polytechnic, Ilorin where I obtained my National Diploma and Higher National Diploma respectively in Building Technology.
I rounded up my service year a month ago in Ministry of Housing, Asaba, Delta State.
I am Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office tools such such MsWord, Excel, Power Point, Corel draw and Microsoft Project.
I'm also averagely good using design softwares such as ArchiCAD and Revit Architecture.
while in school, we undertake practical classes in Painting, Tiles laying, and interlocking stones making thus a good level of understanding of the aforementioned skills.
I will be open to any Graduate Trainee program in any sector, construction firm will be highly appreciated
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Skooldeto(m): 8:36am On Nov 17, 2020
Omoniyi bashir. HND in computer science location osogbo phone numbers, 08135736125
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by femi4: 8:37am On Nov 17, 2020
vikkimimi:
I am Vikki,
A fresh graduate of Banking and finance...
prospective corp member....
Proficient in ms word and Excel
Have marketing and sales experience
Just hoping to get a good PPA
No nysc yet
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by ademola964(m): 8:47am On Nov 17, 2020
Ogundana Ademola israel by name
HND in Accountancy, done with NYSC,
Chartered member of (NIM) Nigeria institute of management
ICAN (skills )in view
Good in Microsoft office tools, also skilled in using Accounting software like peach tree, sage, Excel, power Bi, SPSS, ETC
Have Experience in Public Finance, payroll and Treasury and Management Account,
Good Communication
Fast learner , Problem Solver
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Denique(f): 10:31am On Nov 17, 2020
stubbornman:

cool cool off course but with a higher Pay....

My broda, you are wickedtt!

This thread isn't for you nor your kind. Tain-Q! angry
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Samueloladapo(m): 10:47am On Nov 17, 2020
B.Sc Physics
M.Sc Physics
Ph.D. Physics in view

Amazon Cloud Practitioner
System Engineering
Networking
Web Development
Analytical and Critical thinker.
Avid Reader.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Champella(m): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2020
bigseank:
I have a Bsc in computer science, Masters in Educational technology and Masters in Library Science.

Vast in Several programming language including Java, .Net, Python and R.
Great understanding of Analysing Statistical data using Data Science modules and visualization of data.
Strong background in networking, telecommunication and School administration.
Oguns_tj@yahoo.com

Your profile is rich and intimidating. shocked
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by seanwilliam(m): 11:38am On Nov 17, 2020
objohn:
I have a Bsc degree in geology from Obafemi Awolowo University,I have work experience as a secretary, Administrative Officer and Marketer.

I also have excellent communication, Organisational and time management skills

I am willing to learn ,a goal getter and achieving results,work under pressure,a team player , passionate about what I do.

I am a job seeker and willing and available tonwork
ohh, I dey always think say no oau graduate is jobless ni with una mouth on this forum.. grin

Btw, we dey same league o.. meself dey find job
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by seanwilliam(m): 11:39am On Nov 17, 2020
oluwole5050:
my name is idowu oluwole Matthew a graduate from ekiti State University, I am in need of a befitting job. contact me on 08146603668

and for your painting and wallpaper jobs pls contact me with the number above

e go better
so u just go school u no study any course??
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by seanwilliam(m): 11:44am On Nov 17, 2020
Anyway I'm seanwilliam.. graduate of university.. I buy and sell high classified info.. at your service sir

Jokes
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by dview001(m): 11:56am On Nov 17, 2020
Hello,

I'm a graduate of Electrical/Electronics technology education , obtained from the University of ilorin.

I've got 5 years working experience in academic research writings and A/Level mathematics tutoring . I recently published a research journal on Amazon kdp , titled "significance of research". I'm competitively proficient in Microsoft office packages.

I'm seeking for an internship in any establishment or a freelance academic research writing jobs. Contact me on daviddview001@gmail.com or WhatsApp me on 0.7.0.62571.1.1.8

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ijave Abigail is my name.
Bsc in Animal and Environmental Biology from Uniben(graduated in 2015).
Experienced in Digital banking, Teaching and Customer service operations(worked previously with UBA).
I reside in Benin city but am highly willing to relocate.
I also run a skincare business called ABIGARNICS (please visit my instagram page to see my works and reviews).
Email is ijaveabigail@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Simongm2: 12:04pm On Nov 17, 2020

B.Sc Physics and Electronics.

I am a dynamic and result-oriented Physicist and Information Communication Technologist with experience in shift controller (Network Operation Center), Cisco IT Essentials, Science lab Instrumentation and equipment maintenance/repairs, Web design and Knowledge of Customer Service.

I also have excellent Interpersonal, communication, organisational and time management skills.
I am a fast learner and willing to relocate.

simongm99@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Proffwhyhurry12(m): 1:14pm On Nov 17, 2020
My name is ABDULRAZAQ RILWAN
i have ND in Computer Engineering
B.Sc Mathematics
M.Sc Applied Mathematics
PhD in view.
With international Journal Publication. Experience in using MatLab/Latex.
abdulrazaqrilwan@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by adeodunsimilolu(f): 1:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am Odunayo Aderonmu, a 300 level undergraduate of Actuarial Science in the University of Lagos. I am seeking for an internship position in a reputable Insurance firm(preferably in Yaba, Lagos state) to contribute my quota to the organization and by so doing, enhance my practical skills.
I have proficiency skills in the use of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and Coreldraw. I am a fast learning person who works well under pressure.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Gokoyer0(m): 1:53pm On Nov 17, 2020
Chaii!! See how graduates full ground with no jobs. Nothing is working in Nigeria, honestly.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Nobody: 2:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am Joshua, Msc Microbiology from the University of Ibadan, Bsc Microbiology from Obafemi Awolowo University... With 3 years experience in alcoholic beverages company (bitters, gin, and bottle water), a year experience in sales of computer gadgets.. willing to relocate to any part of the country. Mobile number: 07055627457
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Seadesh: 2:49pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am Adeshina Seyi MA Peace and Development Studies, BA(ed) History Unilorin experience in Teaching and Customer service operation ISON BPO
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Seadesh: 2:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am Adeshina Seyi MA Peace and Development Studies, BA(ed) History Unilorin experience in Teaching and Customer service operation ISON BPO I reside in Ilorin. adeshinaadedunmoye@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by suxy(m): 2:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
My name is Success Banye, a Business Education graduate (2:1) from Delta State University, a certified Project Manager and Health Safety Officer. I have worked experience as an Administrative and Account Assistant, a Store Keeper, a Classroom Teacher and as a Bar-man.

I have excellent skills such as attention to details, communication, organization and time management e.tc. I am teachable and always ready to givey best to any given task.

I'm a job seeker and willing to work in any of the geo-political zones.
Thank you.

I can be contacted via: banyesuccess@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by LordofNaija: 2:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am Engr. Osaro Osumboeyiowei

I have a B. Tech degree in palliative engineering from Uniben.
My skills include palliative mapping, route lining, palliative evacuation. I can be reached on 0814191419
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by bossvinqualad25(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
Am a graduate of animal production and health, am computer literate with 3years experience on my field.i look forward to a job with good pay and you can check my signature to help connect me to those that will need my services.thanks in anticipation
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Kelly2713(m): 4:00pm On Nov 17, 2020
chubinwa:
Polytechnic graduates where are you guys. don't be scared to showcase your scholastic prowess for the fear of being shamed and possibly relegated.
am on my way boss. i will post mine
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by ceeceeuwa: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2020
I am a graduate of Architecture from Federal University of Technology Akure, B tech 2.1
Email:Orji. Ifeanyi @yahoo.com.
Seriously need of a job.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Kelly2713(m): 4:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
My name is Ndifreke Okon Essien from Akwa Ibom State, I Graduated from Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic with 3.42 in Civil Engineering Technology
ndifrekeessien8@gmail.com
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by uthlaw: 4:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
oluwole5050:
my name is idowu oluwole Matthew a graduate from ekiti State University, I am in need of a befitting job. contact me on 08146603668

and for your painting and wallpaper jobs pls contact me with the number above

e go better
hwf I wan learn this painting and wallpaper!
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by ComputerWiz007: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hello
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by pholu88(f): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hi My name is Oloyede Foluso, I studied Computer Education ( Bsc and NCE) with 3 year teaching experience as a class room teacher.Looking for a well paid teaching job reside in Lagos Mainland, either State or Federal And well paid Private school am available for teaching job. I can work in any organization or company. Please Help an orphan
email: oloyedefoluso88@gmail.com

Patronize me for your different kind of snacks like tongue liking Chin Chin, Plantain chips, chilled Zobo, Tiger nuts milk drinks and powdered Tiger nut milk drinks. Home delivery is available.
Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by parkervero(m): 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Samueloladapo:
B.Sc Physics
M.Sc Physics
Ph.D. Physics in view

Amazon Cloud Practitioner
System Engineering
Networking
Web Development
Analytical and Critical thinker.
Avid Reader.

@bold you're not really expert in those or even just one of them because if you are ...........

1 Like

Re: Post Your Qualifications; Your Helper May Just Be At The Corner. by Shegunz: 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bsc in womanism
Masters in SARs
PHD is complaining
Certifications in Snitching, sniffing, ritualistism,
Grand Diploma in Yahoo Yahoo
Ordinary Diploma in prayer for Poor Nigerians. cheesy grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Livestock Department / Miller Construction Company Offered Me An Appointment. Is It Scam / Please I Need The Names Of Markets In The Ijebu-ode Especially The Big Ones.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.