Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,099 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

Umahi Defection: State APC Publicity Secretary Resigns - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Umahi Defection: State APC Publicity Secretary Resigns (283 Views)

Sylvanus Namang: Gunmen Kill Plateau APC Publicity Secretary / Umahi's Defection: Chika Nwoba Resigns As Ebonyi State APC Publicity Secretary / APC Appoints Yekini Nabena As Acting National Publicity Secretary (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Umahi Defection: State APC Publicity Secretary Resigns by IBpaul(m): 7:11pm On Nov 16, 2020
I thank the All Progressives Congress (APC) and its stakeholders for finding me worthy of election into office as its publicity secretary in Ebonyi State, May, 2018 at the age 27.

On assumption of office, I brought in the best of my media and publicity abilities to bear, selling the party and its programmes, principles and ideology to the Ebonyi people without any kind of financial commitment from the party till this day. For me, it's an effort towards strengthening our party to face the exigencies of democracy and realities surrounding the 2019 elections and beyond.

I thank God and the people of Ebonyi State -home and in the diaspora, for sticking through to the times I reigned as the APC spokesman in Ebonyi state.

For obvious reasons, all of which are known to me and God, I hereby resign my office as the State Publicity Secretary of the APC in Ebonyi State, today, 16th of November, 2020.

Yours sincerely,
Nwoba Chika Nwoba.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1695240610650196&id=100004928193845
Re: Umahi Defection: State APC Publicity Secretary Resigns by chatinent: 7:23pm On Nov 16, 2020
To whom it may concern...

I don't care.
Re: Umahi Defection: State APC Publicity Secretary Resigns by Mynd44: 2:24am On Nov 17, 2020

(1)

#Umahi2023:Will IPOB support an Igbo presidency? / Kogi: Over 100 PDP Exco, Members Dump Party For APC In Mopamuro LGA / Nigerians Blast FG Over Suvs Cars For Senators And House Of Rep Members (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.