Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build (43262 Views)

Emanuella Celebrates 11th Birthday With Cute Pictures / Actress Moyo Lawal Spotted With Mark Angel & Emanuella At Malaysia Mall / Bisola Aiyeola: I Will Choose Man That Has Money Over Man That Is Good In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by KingDash: 1:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
ugly thing see teeth like baraka own.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Eriokanmi: 1:36pm On Nov 17, 2020
Midas01:
Girl even had a deal with Fresh yo and slim tea.
even more, Reckitt too
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
KossyKiss97:
Yes o no mind bad belle people my dear, people must talk sha, whether you make am or not.

Instead of Aunty Agbaya Kemi to congratulate the girl and encourage other young women to emulate her and be hard working, she is busy scrutinizing the little girl with baseless criticism. Always trying to remain relevant via other people's stories.

That woman is a witch
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by chloride6: 1:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mark Angel Bleep up sha..

You dey reply Aunty Kemi
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Spectrum22: 1:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
"Na my house" that's all the man will hear from his wife mouth for a long time to come.

Men dey suffer o.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by 2cribz: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Nigeria is cursed,we celebrate mediocrity a lot
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by AfroKnight: 2:05pm On Nov 17, 2020
Someone said “fathers don suffer”. grin Thats life o.

Na mother get pikin. It’s like fathers are just ATM.

Make una try dey show love for fathers abeg. It’s not always easy to deny yourself the extra nice things you always dreamed of, just so you can make your children happy.

cheesy

I need to draw up a plan for my kids. They must love me more than their mama.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by centboy123456(m): 2:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
benhope222:
meself dey find 2 Odds everyday see small girl oh..

I no dey fit sleep for night where I dey bomb Clients , chai

This life no balance at alll

bro na wch site u day work
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 2:11pm On Nov 17, 2020
They are still talking about Emmanuela, little success will soon shock you people with her own house.

God bless you Mark Angel.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by DarkJeddi(m): 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Realdeals:
We know, only the ignorant doesn't.
I think Kemi Olunloyo only wanted you to explain it wasn't like those 'small girls, big God' type of wealth
She must be a pervert then,if that is what she thinks of a minor.. angry

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Jdbrasco2: 2:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
embarassed
benhope222:
meself dey find 2 Odds everyday see small girl oh..

I no dey fit sleep for night where I dey bomb Clients , chai

This life no balance at alll
Guy u wan kill person. Lol
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by DarkJeddi(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
2cribz:
Nigeria is cursed,we celebrate mediocrity a lot
What is mediocre about a child building a house for her parents?

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Godson32(m): 3:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mhurfhy:
Gods grace

All this FTC shit be sounding like something too difficult to attain... Las las I still make am.

If na true say dem dey give price then the needful should be done... Country hard sha.
All is by God's Grace, enjoy ur FTC.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by EmekaBlue(m): 3:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hope she dey settle Mark Angel
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by vickydevoka(m): 3:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ykc2:
I trust igbo people,when bakassi boys started security outfits one igbo producer looked at them finish and made film about them and name the film isakkaba ,that guy made Millions of naira then from isakkaba,which tribe in nigeria that dont ve people that looked like aki and pawpaw ?another igbo producer look at them finish made film about them and made millions from the movie aki and pawpaw, now mark angel wey dey ph ooh today his number one in africa,igbo people sees money anything
Na be lie. Na so I see one for Facebook Dem call am "black albino", de guy is making waves. Igbos Dem try , everything na money. U too short na money, u too black na money, u too far na money
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Sicilyjoe: 3:15pm On Nov 17, 2020
Superpower:
Hating on a ten year old.you nor get shame?

For ur information the girl.is not 10yr old rather 13yrs, got nothing to hate after all na pussy she carry
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Sicilyjoe: 3:16pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oizatobad:
WOW WHAT CAN I CALLED YOU WITH YOUR MENTAL HEALTH CHALLENGE enemy of common progress

Nothing like that, we know ur tribe belive so much in killing their parents for money rituals so am not suprise
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Superpower(m): 3:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sicilyjoe:

For ur information the girl.is not 10yr old rather 13yrs, got nothing to hate after all na pussy she carry
You need help.look at what you are writing about a child.

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Angeltjazz2017(m): 3:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
This mark angel is indeed a good guy for being an angel to this young girl.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Honestagbons(m): 3:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
Congratulations, you really make your daddy and mummy proud, God is your strength
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Botvfx1: 3:45pm On Nov 17, 2020
Who wins and who dies when Lady Koikoi fights bush baby?

Watch full video here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1l86UgSVXE&t=1s

1 Like

Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by BIGKemsey(m): 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Imagine a 10 year old reasoning far more better than full grown adults. This shows how useless many adults in this Godforsaken country has become. Must we react negatively to everything
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Sicilyjoe: 4:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Superpower:
You need help.look at what you are writing about a child.

Stop pretending
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ykc2:
I trust igbo people,when bakassi boys started security outfits one igbo producer looked at them finish and made film about them and name the film isakkaba ,that guy made Millions of naira then from isakkaba,which tribe in nigeria that dont ve people that looked like aki and pawpaw ?another igbo producer look at them finish made film about them and made millions from the movie aki and pawpaw, now mark angel wey dey ph ooh today his number one in africa,igbo people sees money anything

I like it when you use the expression emboldened above. It's true. Insight and foresight are critical in achieving success in any business endeavour.

But Mark Angel needs to employ Public Relations Officers fast. His remark about Emmanuella having "money to build whatever she wants to build" can be termed as arrogance before his YouTube Subscribers, whom he mostly begged in videos to subscribe.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by pointstores(m): 4:51pm On Nov 17, 2020
Grace
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by wirinet(m): 5:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
merbenko:
Father's done suffer for this life, if our children hammer small na to called and blessed their mother's, isoryte
That's why I say men are the exploited and abused gender. A man work to his bone to providing money from ante natal to birth, from pampers to teething drugs, from nursery school to university. But, when it's time to show appreciation to the parents, it's “If it is for my mom, it is for everybody; it’s for my dad too. My dad is married to my mom. After all, they are living together.” Meaning the father becomes a squatter or tenant to the mom.

Sometimes, it's tempting for a man to use his hard earned cash to shayo, treat himself to good things of life and travel the world, instead of sacrificing for children who will say "it's for everybody, after all they are living together" when it's time to show appreciation to parents.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by wirinet(m): 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2020
AfroKnight:
Someone said “fathers don suffer”. grin Thats life o.

Na mother get pikin. It’s like fathers are just ATM.

Make una try dey show love for fathers abeg. It’s not always easy to deny yourself the extra nice things you always dreamed of, just so you can make your children happy.

cheesy

I need to draw up a plan for my kids. They must love me more than their mama.

That would be very difficult when you leave home at 6 in the morning and come back home at 9 in the evening exhausted and flagged out, while the mother is home with them cooking for them and watching telemundo and cartoon network with them most times. There is more tendency to develop emotional attachment to mothers than working fathers.
Re: Mark Angel: Emanuella Has Money To Build Whatever She Wants To Build by harmony75: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
more blessings darling ����

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cee-c And Leo On Birthday Vacation In Nairobi / Davido Says Rip To Obama DMW As He Steps Out In Atlanta. / E-money Hosts Jude Okoye In His Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.