Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers (3858 Views)

Aisha Buhari Asks Staff To Go On Indefinite Leave Amid Pregnancy Rumour / My 10-year Quarrel With Kalu Is Officially Over - T.A. Orji / Saraki’s Loyalists In Federal Executive Positions To Be Sacked, Says Lai Mohamme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by AfriNotesNEWS: 4:01am On Nov 17, 2020
First congratulation to Adina River, As of today 17th November 2020 she is 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant.� .. So on behalf of AffriNOTES, we want to say a big congratulation to her and Oliver

Adina Rivers is rated among the world best sex therapy, you will love her sex masterclass, Better Sex in man and woman course, Pussy pleasure course, and more

All her Videos are Live Sex and live practical's, due to some, are animated, but cool, her pregnancy is about 22 week and she decided to share the joy by sharing her Top 10 pregnancy sex Position

Follow this like https://afrinotes.com/my-10-best-sex-positions-during-pregnancy-by-adina-rivers/ to watch it live

Her number 9th sex position will blow your mind, you will love what you will discover
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by nairavsdollars(f): 5:49am On Nov 17, 2020
Hacker
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by AfriNotesNEWS: 7:27am On Nov 17, 2020
How did i hack you?
nairavsdollars:
Hacker
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by Nobody: 7:28am On Nov 17, 2020
Politics section?
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by LagosAirport: 9:04am On Nov 17, 2020
It's not good to have sex during pregnancy
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by AfriNotesNEWS: 10:14am On Nov 17, 2020
Who lied to you

Sex is best during pregnancy

as long as your pregnancy's has no complication
LagosAirport:
It's not good to have sex during pregnancy
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by Whoube99(f): 10:22am On Nov 17, 2020
AfriNotesNEWS:
Who lied to you

Sex is best during pregnancy

as long as your pregnancy's has no complication

And when the baby is born with noticeable eye defects bcuz of your toxic sperm emission during pregnancy which always covers his/her yet to be fully developed eye retina, you will attributes it to your village pipu
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by AfriNotesNEWS: 6:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
You are 100% wrong

Thanks

Whoube99:

And when the baby is born with noticeable eye defects bcuz of your toxic sperm emission during pregnancy which always covers his/her yet to be fully developed eye retina, you will attributes it to your village pipu
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by Guestlander: 7:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Whoube99:

The cervix is closed during pregnancy. Your comment is funny though. "Noticeable eye defects "
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by Donjazzy12(m): 7:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
AfriNotesNEWS:
First congratulation to Adina River, As of today 17th November 2020 she is 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant.� .. So on behalf of AffriNOTES, we want to say a big congratulation to her and Oliver

Adina Rivers is rated among the world best sex therapy, you will love her sex masterclass, Better Sex in man and woman course, Pussy pleasure course, and more

All her Videos are Live Sex and live practical's, due to some, are animated, but cool, her pregnancy is about 22 week and she decided to share the joy by sharing her Top 10 pregnancy sex Position

Follow this like https://afrinotes.com/my-10-best-sex-positions-during-pregnancy-by-adina-rivers/ to watch it live

Her number 9th sex position will blow your mind, you will love what you will discover
Where is the husband?
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by Big4prepNG: 8:08pm On Nov 17, 2020
Re: My 10 Best Sex Positions During Pregnancy By Adina Rivers by AfriNotesNEWS: 8:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
Oliver by name...

Thanks
Donjazzy12:
Where is the husband?

(1) (Reply)

Peter Obi Sleeping At The Emir Palace In Ilorin / Imo State Is Now The 2nd Largest State Economy In Nigeria Behind Lagos / 57 Lgs/ Lcdas: Fg Drags Lagos To Supreme Court - As Ultimatum Expires Today - La

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.