Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,956 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo (87511 Views)

BREAKING: Nnamdi Kanu Has Died - Kemi Olunloyo / Abba Kyari: Was Kemi Olunloyo Right About Death In Aso Rock? / Coronavirus: "High-Ranking Member Of Buhari's Cabinet Dead" - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Gandollaar(f): 8:58am On Nov 18, 2020
Offpoint1:

To be honest, I don't... Because I know what he'll write by his first sentence. Very predictable.
The fonts put me off from the beginning. My only grouse with his display of fanaticism is that people like him abandoned spirituality for religionism. They make daily church attendance do or die without remembering that God doesn't live in man built houses. And they label you if you are not a regular church boy.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Offpoint1: 9:07am On Nov 18, 2020
Gandollaar:
The fonts put me off from the beginning. My only grouse with his display of fanaticism is that people like him abandoned spirituality for religionism. They make daily church attendance do or die without remembering that God doesn't live in man built houses. And they label you if you are not a regular church boy.
I don't even think he's a church goer. He's always here on Sunday morning, afternoon and night.

Dude is lacking behind spiritual, he's just a fanatic.
I've engaged once on spiritual things and even on Bible knowledge... He failed woefully.
He only reads Bible with zero understanding.

1 Like

Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Aiima: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2020
Who wan die make he die, d rest of us go continue
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by Kokaine(m): 10:06am On Nov 18, 2020
Up till bow no news. Abi kemi don smoke see person for dream?
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by godwon01(m): 10:32am On Nov 18, 2020
sencekompis:
ABI NA WHO I BE DEY THINK NI ??
Who U think ?
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by nogragra: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2020
RomanianNinja:
Nigerian investigative journalist, Dr Kemi Olunloyo, has announced that a prominent Nigerian has passed away. She tweeted:

https://mobile.twitter.com/KemiOlunloyo/status/1328689547035676673
Abeg aunty Kemi the level way we dey for Naija now, no dey use that kind word as Big Nigerians. There is no Big Nigerian any where! They are rather bunch of glorified thieves, thugs, and unpatriotic vagabonds everywhere. For your information, the real big Nigerians are the legit hustlers and hard working ones among us, the regular men and women you see working their socks off everyday. Don't come here and sell us yamayama people, whose being alive is a pain and trouble and in death they are a trouble as well, but the good thing is good ridance to bad rubbish, we leave them in the hands of God to Judge. To the doubting Thomas's when it is said that God is in control of situation in Nigeria cutrrently, let no one be in doubt that, this is some of the tip of the iceberg of its manifestations, we are beholding one at a time until the completion of the process. But accept it that part of these is the break up of Nigeria, wake up my people.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by oguns222: 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
helinues:

Silence who?

Since how many years?

Make una fo mount untop each other , una 63 never reach

Then stop hiding in the panties of mods like a stupid child.
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by joelala(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
lol......my book of bible stories still got a strong hold on you.....bro there is no hell or heaven, they are manipulative tools( by the romans) to control gullible....you think if there was truly HEAVEN, do you feel the whites love us that much to travel thousands of kilometers and risk their lives to tell us about a beautiful paradise called Heaven? Think again man!people
Righteousness89:
No bi Only BIG Nigerian ! Na FAT Nigerian !

We deceive ourselves with all these Titles..

The person who Should be seen as BIG is one who Departed Having Accepted JESUS Christ..

There is no Big man in Hell!
Everyone there does the same thing! Wailing, Crying, scratching, Screaming, regretting etc..

That is why we all, as a Matter of urgent Neccessity, need to Surrender Completely and Genuinely to Jesus Christ and Live for Him and in His ways, so in Case we are called Home, we will not be in a place of Torment while others are Eating and Drinking on our Head on Earth..
Re: A Big Nigerian Just Died - Kemi Olunloyo by BigStar1(m): 6:27am On Nov 20, 2020
And after 3 days we heard nothing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Early Results From Bayelsa Election -vanguard / Patience Jonathan's Dress To A Child Dedication Event (Photos) / Boko Haram Gives Reason For Killing Farmers In Zabarmari, Issues New Warning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.