Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,112 members, 7,828,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS (38465 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by PrinceMajestic: 5:21pm On Nov 17, 2020
she might not be accomplice to her brother's crimes but she must have received robust credit alerts from her bother who put people through sorrow and pain to get all that money he credited her with so nothing wrong for her to be touched, its karma. she must know then how wealthy her brother is and have received credit alerts without minding source of her brother's wealth, she must have even bragged about her brother's wealth because we know Igbo and chest beating syndrome. so many beneficiaries to kidnappers are here. their comments all above me, sympathizing with their fellow beneficiary of kidnapping.

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by delishpot: 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
And she has the courage to come to the panel..... If the pregnancy was lost due to the fact they tried to extract information, from her about her crook brother....... Serves her right........

You are as stupid as a hor.ny he goat. People like you should be stopped from breeding. You are a loss to any environment you find yourself. When they are doing census they should skip you.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Naijaarchive(m): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
What's the point of this story..... Under normal law police have no right to to physically assault criminal self during investigation
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Gandollaar(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him
what language does money speak?

Get rich or die trying!
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by UkBalesNig(f): 5:22pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by shoprite: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Doesn't matter whose sister she is . . .as long as she did not commit any crime or aided any crime they had no reason to torture her . . .Evans will answer for his own crime !

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Emekaonline: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.

But Evan and his good for nothing family did not linit their crtimes to their Anambra but everywhere. On the other hand, did you see Tinubu embezzling money from the SE? And how has any of your states not controlled by Tinubu better than Lagos? So many imbeciles everywhere

4 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by shoprite: 5:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
delishpot:

You are as stupid as a hor.ny he goat. People like you should be stopped from breeding. You are a loss to any environment you find yourself. When they are doing census they should skip you.

That guy na total loss to humanity . . .complete waste !

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Tonimax: 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
oga the post is not abt wadume I for tell u abt am too

Ahhn ahhn undecided undecided
I didnt mean anything ohh

I thought u were marking attendance for Nigeria kidnappers so that's y I tried to remind u of one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Gandollaar(f): 5:26pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.
Kestolove, you been thief this guy dollars that night after all he bought for you? Bros your mouth na shrapnel! grin Gosh!
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by efighter: 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
MsAllison:
sad

and so forking what?
so because his brother choose a bad part she should be involved in the punishment?

bastards vagabond in police uniform

If your own brother(s) choose(s) the part of crime, you too will bear the brunt.

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by IJEYdiamond(f): 5:28pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Hmmmm.... Shot fired.....
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Qaramo(m): 5:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You must be a real niggarr and a warey....see finishing
I owe You something..but you must choose wisely between
A parcel of weed or enough bottles or paid pussy or nord and cyberghost username and password so that you can huzzle
Choose wisely
Please come help me also make I huzzle

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Kestolove(m): 5:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
Tonimax:

Ahhn ahhn undecided undecided
I didnt mean anything ohh

I thought u were marking attendance for Nigeria kidnappers so that's y I tried to remind u of one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
na turn by turn, him own turn dey come...u don't even know anything about wadume if what u wrote dia is all u know about him...wait till I tell u
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Gandollaar(f): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
punisha:
Pregnant or not the penchant for doing wrong is an inborn trait in NPF.
They don't even read you your rights to start with, not that they will value it.
Other countries will beg u to give up the location of your brother (in evans case), plead u assist them in the investigation and maybe help to be a bait, they will also go through due process to scrutinize your account and know if you are an accomplice but NPF will tag u guilty violating your rights simply because u r related to the person.

End police brutality!!!!
My brother... You just reminded me of my favorite TV show NCIS LA
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Qaramo(m): 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
Help me make I huzzle
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by GMBuhari: 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Billions of Naira
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by udemzyudex(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
And so?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by michlins(m): 5:33pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
And she has the courage to come to the panel..... If the pregnancy was lost due to the fact they tried to extract information, from her about her crook brother....... Serves her right........

nah. Just because your family member did crime doesn't mean you should be punished for it. It's her brothers' crimes not hers
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by FREEMADNESS: 5:34pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You must be a real niggarr and a warey....see finishing
I owe You something..but you must choose wisely between
A parcel of weed or enough bottles or paid pussy or nord and cyberghost username and password so that you can huzzle
Choose wisely

bro if u can help me wit d Nord username and password I go appreciate am I swear.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by miko1988(m): 5:35pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kingsbridge:
And that's makes the police right for detaining a pregnant woman without charge?
Human right neglect's in this country is becoming a norm.
do you know that those police officers who succeeded in arresting Evans live with his wife for over two weeks before dey were able to lure him and possibly arrested him Don't also forget dat even after arresting d entire family of Evans to lure him proved abortive before dey use his wife ���
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by MsAllison(f): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
efighter:

If your own brother(s) choose(s) the part of crime, you too will bear the brunt.
i hope you won't be killed just because your son is an armed robber one day
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Hotzone(m): 5:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Which Evans?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Hotzone(m): 5:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Crime fighting back
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Lexusgs430: 5:42pm On Nov 17, 2020
michlins:
nah. Just because your family member did crime doesn't mean you should be punished for it. It's her brothers' crimes not hers

I agree, but in intelligence gathering and investigation (9ja style)...... Guilty by association, till criminal is hunted down.......

Those her brother killed, are their families attending an panels of enquiry...............
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Pelaiye2703(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2020
Odi woro si woro niyen...
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by jaxxy(m): 5:50pm On Nov 17, 2020
Abuse of power, human rights and lawlessness.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Tango123: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
Rebuke:
Damn it.

I hope they are not trying to use this as an opportunity to cover up for the evil acts of SARS, except the woman is found culpable or connected to Evans business.

Even if culpable or connected to evans business, torture is wrong, and condemned world wide. The police can and should do investigations without the use of torture

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by saajus: 5:54pm On Nov 17, 2020
I don't care even if she's devil's sister. What is wrong is wrong.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Solatium(m): 5:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Are you one of the hypnotized lagosian?
if yes,your Mumu never do.
if no Mind your business and stay back in your cave �
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Choi!
This one bara-aba nwanne!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.