Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,429 members, 7,812,266 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS (38443 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by EBMedia: 3:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Woman Who Allegedly Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS Is Evans’ Sister (Photo)

Mrs. Nzube-Obi Obiechina, the teacher who said that she lost her two-month pregnancy in 2017 after allegedly being tortured and detained for 22 days by the police, is reportedly the sister of alleged kidnap kingpin Chukwudumeme Onwuamadike alias Evans.

Appearing before the Lagos State Judicial Panel of Enquiry and Restitution for Victims of SARS related abuses and other matters on October 31, the teacher who responded to a question by Inspector-General of Police Intelligence Response Team (IRT) counsel Mr. Nosa Uhumwamgho disclosed that she has neither seen nor been in touch with her brother in ages, before his arrest on June 10, 2017.

She also accused the police of unlawfully arresting, assaulting and detaining her and her husband without trial.

IgbereTV reports that Mrs. Obiechina and her husband Ogechukwu Obiechina are now seeking the enforcement of the N2million awarded them by the Federal High Court in Lagos against the police, following their ordeal.

https://igberetvnews.com/1372017/woman-allegedly-lost-2-month-pregnancy-torture-sars-evans-sister-photo/

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Kestolove(m): 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him

71 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Mopolchi: 4:55pm On Nov 17, 2020
Na waa! Torture be like say e dey groove inside Evans family line. While he tortured others, he was paid indirectly by the police torturing his sister. I feel, however, for the unborn that was lost. That said, no evil deeds done go unpunished. Karma is a biitch!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by mitchyy(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
What if she wasn’t in support of her brother’s actions? Was it lawful to torture her and her husband? sad

141 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Virus99: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok what am I supposed to do with this piece of information right now? angry

33 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by chii8(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Hmmm....
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by bukkysam(f): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Sars Sars

Sars and evil act 5&6

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by AustineCJ: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by johnrash(m): 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
cool
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by ATEAMS: 4:56pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.

Damnn negro

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Nobody: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
And that's makes the police right for detaining a pregnant woman without charge?
Human right neglect's in this country is becoming a norm.

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Rebuke: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Damn it.

I hope they are not trying to use this as an opportunity to cover up for the evil acts of SARS, except the woman is found culpable or connected to Evans business.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Amspecial: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
cheesy
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by punisha: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Pregnant or not the penchant for doing wrong is an inborn trait in NPF.
They don't even read you your rights to start with, not that they will value it.
Other countries will beg u to give up the location of your brother (in evans case), plead u assist them in the investigation and maybe help to be a bait, they will also go through due process to scrutinize your account and know if you are an accomplice but NPF will tag u guilty violating your rights simply because u r related to the person.

End police brutality!!!!

62 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Ceenelly(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by newharddrives(m): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Ok
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by SAMBARRY: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Where is the Evans himself

Nigerian leaders and police are pathological liars I don't believe them

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by NNEWIsuper: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Anambra people are mostly criminals though.. Even Wike said it

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by inoki247: 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
So cause say my Family Member na Kidnapper I must chop inside him beating...

So the Rogue Cops too wants to fight back using the Media...

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Beverlyjean(f): 4:57pm On Nov 17, 2020
Bad country... a country that family suffers in the hands of police for a crime that was committed by a relative

12 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Sunofgod(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Evans still dy alive?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Wahala90: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Johnrake69: 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Her blood relationship with the criminal is of no relevance here unless it can established that she was an accomplice.

8 Likes

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Soarr(m): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
I no even Sabi how I Wan take react to this news.
Make I no talk wetin dey my mind sha, just do good in this life
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by MsAllison(f): 4:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
sad

and so forking what?
so because his brother choose a bad part she should be involved in the punishment?

bastards vagabond in police uniform

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Uses POS To Defraud Customers N1.2b (photo) / EFCC Arrests Two Yahoo Boys In Ibadan, Recovers Expensive Cars, Phones, Others / Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.