Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,125 members, 7,829,004 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS (38466 Views)

Woman Trying To Conceive For 8 Years Loses Pregnancy After Attack By Arm Robber / ASP Edet Inyang Faints After Torture By Army Officers / iPhone8 Saved Man From SARS Bullet In Benin, As He Calls For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:58pm On Nov 17, 2020
Choi!
This one bara-aba nwanne!
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by AlhajiNatty(m): 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.

Iji ya!
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by LagosAirport: 5:59pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by justiniyke29: 6:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:
And she has the courage to come to the panel..... If the pregnancy was lost due to the fact they tried to extract information, from her about her crook brother....... Serves her right........

I cant believe you would reason so low. So if your kids or siblings comit a crime then you should be tortured on behalf of them right?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Tonimax: 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
na turn by turn, him own turn dey come...u don't even know anything about wadume if what u wrote dia is all u know about him...wait till I tell u

Will be waiting for when u will open a thread abt him wink
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by LadySarah: 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2020
miko1988:
do you know that those police officers who succeeded in arresting Evans live with his wife for over two weeks before dey were able to lure him and possibly arrested him Don't also forget dat even after arresting d entire family of Evans to lure him proved abortive before dey use his wife ���

And the in-law.?
While you chose your wife, do you influence the type of siblings she has.

so you'd understand if you are also arrested for the crime your bil committed.

pls get sense.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Mopolchi: 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
BuddhaPalm:

His sister getting tortured isn't him paying.

God forbid one of your siblings venture into the ransom "business" - without your knowledge.

Would they have paid if the police arrest and torture you?

Well, I align with your first sentence. But she may be aware of her brother's ransom business and may have enjoyed the fruits of the business. While the both actions (that is,the torturing) of Evans and of the Police may have no physical link, but they may metaphysically be linked. We live for others, we are being-with. Our behaviors do have ripple effect that looks like that of someone throwing stones in a marketplace.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by leo22(m): 6:06pm On Nov 17, 2020
Rebuke:
Damn it.

I hope they are not trying to use this as an opportunity to cover up for the evil acts of SARS, except the woman is found culpable or connected to Evans business.

And sadlly tribal bigots will fall for this and leave out the part were it is dehumanizing for someone to be wrongfully arrested and tortured especially when they are not culprits. Arrest by proxy is a crime

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Davash222(m): 6:07pm On Nov 17, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

You must be a real niggarr and a warey....see finishing
I owe You something..but you must choose wisely between
A parcel of weed or enough bottles or paid pussy or nord and cyberghost username and password so that you can huzzle
Choose wisely

I choose a parcel of weed.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by SAMBARRY: 6:12pm On Nov 17, 2020
BigBashiru:

Nigerians are chronic liars and it's ingrained in the culture and psyche of Nigerians! Everything "Nigerian leaders" as if the people are any better.
I agree
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
I read in vanguard today that her three phone numbers were used in collecting the ransom of one million dollars. Looks like she is adamant sad
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Mopolchi: 6:13pm On Nov 17, 2020
Spicyzboo:
A woman was tortured and she lost her baby and you think because of her blood ties is Karma..how many times have you heard the american police or army torturing bin laden's sister..you comment is useless without conscience..
I feel for the unborn who suffered. I think you are fast to judge me. Well, Evans ended up attracting such evil to his family, the death of his would-have-been niece or nephew. Evil attracts evil. Try to live well so that you will attract good things and favour. Check out the law of attraction.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by davies(m): 6:19pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu, the magnificent Looter na Yoruba man from Osun state that can speak English but gain billions of dollars from hypnotizing Lagosians, that's all I know about him.

I love that word "Hypnotizing"
the ENDSARS protest and Lekki shooting made me really see how the man don hypnotize lagosians. Upon all the destruction across the state, Youths went to his house but they didn't meet him at home yet they didn't destroy anything at his Bourdillion mansion, these are the same youth with courage to attack and burn a palace ooo.
Everyone in lagos is under his spell & d otumokpo strong die
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by chatinent: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
undecided
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Lexusgs430: 6:20pm On Nov 17, 2020
justiniyke29:
I cant believe you would reason so low. So if your kids or siblings comit a crime then you should be tortured on behalf of them right?

I say again....... If you are on the hunt for a notorious kidnapper and murderer......... Bringing their family in for interviews/interrogation, is part of the reason you are associated with a family network.............
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by stanisbaratheon: 6:25pm On Nov 17, 2020
I watched how the counsel for the Police was trying to justify what the police did to her but, the question is was a crime committed against her by the police ?? The answer is yes.

You don't justify what the police did to her because she's Evans' sister.

What rubbish.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by BigBrother9ja: 6:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
[s]
Davash222:

[/s]
Wetin dis rubbish con teach us?

Honestly, you deserve an award.

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Coolcalmcollect(m): 6:31pm On Nov 17, 2020
so?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by charlibo1: 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
Evans the notorious kidnaper na Igbo man from anambra state that cannot even speak English but gain millions of naira from illicit business.dats all I know abt him

Must you be tribalistic in everything?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by braunny(m): 6:38pm On Nov 17, 2020
mitchyy:
What if she wasn’t in support of her brother’s actions? Was it lawful to torture her and her husband? sad
nope it wasnt
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by stayclearofme: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

The two of you are just stupid.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by stayclearofme: 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
You always act stupid.

1 Like

Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Arysexy(m): 6:41pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

This punch was below the belt line

Damn! Savagery! cool
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by justiniyke29: 6:43pm On Nov 17, 2020
Lexusgs430:

I say again....... If you are on the hunt for a notorious kidnapper and murderer......... Bringing their family in for interviews/interrogation, is part of the reason you are associated with a family network.............
Hope you know that there is a huge difference between bringing in for questioning and bringing in for torture. What happened to closely trailing her or listening to her phone conversations?
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by marsman: 6:46pm On Nov 17, 2020
Davash222:

Tinubu on my mind, morning day and night.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Lexusgs430: 6:47pm On Nov 17, 2020
justiniyke29:
Hope you know that there is a huge difference between bringing in for questioning and bringing in for torture. What happened to closely trailing her or listening to her phone conversations?

My brother/sister, let's not argue....... You have your points, I have my points........... Let's remain disagreed, but agree to understand..........
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by blazepascal(m): 7:09pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
that was harsh
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Babinski: 7:27pm On Nov 17, 2020
Mopolchi:
Na waa! Torture be like say e dey groove inside Evans family line. While he tortured others, he was paid indirectly by the police torturing his sister. I feel, however, for the unborn that was lost. That said, no evil deeds done go unpunished. Karma is a biitch!

I beg to differ frrom your line of thinking. It is not justified or proper to torture someone because his/her sibling tortured others or is a criminal.

Let the criminal pay for his deeds, not innocent relatives. That is why the new Police Act 2020 prevents Police from arresting relatives because of a criminal except those relatives have committed crimes.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by prophetfire: 8:01pm On Nov 17, 2020
Kestolove:
. Haaa. I thought you had something up your head. I didn't know it's a coconut head.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by endsarrrs(f): 8:30pm On Nov 17, 2020
kiss
bukkysam:
Sars Sars

Sars and evil act 5&6
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Agugbadin: 9:29pm On Nov 17, 2020
Your brother tortured his victims and killed some of them, police should have killed you if they new you were Evans the billionaire kidnapper's. sister.
Re: Evans’ Sister Lost 2-Month Pregnancy After Torture From SARS by Agugbadin: 9:32pm On Nov 17, 2020
NNEWIsuper:
Anambra people are mostly criminals though.. Even Wike said it

Very true and Valid point.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Landlord & Tenant Arrested For Turning 13-Year-Old Housemaid Into Sex Slave / Gambia Girl Beaten, Raped, Killed & Her Body Dumped On Street (Graphic Photos) / Gunmen Kidnap Expatriate, Kill Driver And Soldier In Ondo(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.