Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,294 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. (34930 Views)

Help! My Wife Is Suddenly Too Violent / Cheating Man Remains With A Violent, Cheating Wife Who Has Another Man's Child / Help, My Authoritative Father Who Wants To Take Over Every Aspect Of My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 19, 2020
beauty7:

BDSM is a play organized between a man and a woman whereby one will torment the other in some way for their mutual enjoyment.

A man had asked me to do it to him before.

Our own involved him lying naked and me beating his bottom.

He so much liked it. He said he developed love for buttocks spanking when he was a secondary school student in a boarding school. He said senior students use to flog his bottom to the extent that he now developed fetish for bottom spanking.

In fact he is the reason why I came to like bottom spanking.

Although I was mainly beaten on my hands when I was a student as is usual for girls,

I also came to share in his BDSM fetish involving bottom spanking. He told me that many men love it especially those who went to British style school wherein boys are normally caned on the bottom and girls on the hands or back.

So if someone must try any type of BDSM with you as a man or woman let it be in a committed relationship otherwise by the time you people separate, you may not be able to find another person that likes what your former partner liked.

And by then you are already addicted to that particular BDSM.

You know initially you didn't like that type of BDSM.

It was your boy/girl friend that made you to be addicted to it.

By the time he or she leaves you, you are on your own.

So one must be careful.

Thanks sister.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2020
tobechi74:

Yes oo, she acted fifty shades of grey

I now get it.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Regex: 8:09am On Nov 19, 2020
Martinez39s:
Your case seems irredeemable.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2020
femi4:
you ve been SIMPlified mentally and emotionally

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by onyxo76(m): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

So I was brought up under authoritative females.

This has affected me because I find it hard to accept a gentle lady.

I only feel attracted to authoritative and violent ladies.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Please I want to know if there is any man that is like me out there.

If so, what do you make of it.
you fit die before your time. thats all i can tell you.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by endsarrrs(f): 9:25am On Nov 19, 2020
lipsrsealed
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Kinikini: 9:26am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:
I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

When we were younger,my sisters use to beat us because they were older and stronger than us. The eldest sister will beat the 2nd child to the last child.The same with the 2nd child. She beat the 3rd to the last child.

I find such ladies so attractive that I have never and can never date a girl unless she is authoritative, stronger and more assertive than me.

I always want to be close to women that behave like my sisters when we were younger. My sisters loved me but they showed the love through inflicting of pains.

So I tend to associate a woman's violent behavior to love. I seem to have compassion on women who behave violently and authoritatively.

I only find it easy to be working under a woman. I can't lead but I want to be led by woman. I can only work in a place if the head is a woman.

The last place I worked as a teacher, the head of our department was a woman. She complained that I was so obedient and submissive to her that I never even try to challenge her in any of her decisions unlike other teachers. She doesn't like such men, according to her.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Awoo88: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Your village people don capture your destiny. If tomorrow ur wife slap ur face for not doing the dish, ur mum and her daughters will be looking for pastor/Alfa/debia to help. No deliver yourself before your problem turn prayer point
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Kinikini: 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Have you heard the phrase, "the Stockholm syndrome"before? You are no longer your normal self. Your default setting has been tampered with.

quote author=SweetHearted post=96168303]I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

If so, what do you make of it.[/quote]
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by byinks(f): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
This one is a candidate for femdom...

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by PataAlhaja(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2020
Women like Ishilove ...

Awọn eyan Lọla Idijẹ!

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Firefox01: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
Your sisters have destroyed you. Period.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by oguns222: 9:29am On Nov 19, 2020
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I swear you need serious deliverance. Are you a Christian? If you are then you need to know this. Even the Bible support the husband to be the head and the wife the neck.

Please don't envasage such kind of women thinking because you grew up with violent ladies. They ain't funny, you will be use and dump like rags. I know some ladies will like the kind of your type if you are rich cause she will control you.

Marrying a violent woman is like living abject hell I swaer. Cause they moment you vex her, she will beat the living day light outta you and pray you don't fall to those with anger, all the home appliances gone.

The following are result you will get if you marry one:-
1. You will die because of frustration.
2. Your kids won't respect you.
3. They can turn against you anytime cause mummy will rule them.
4. You will just hate your existence because of her (your wife) nagging.

The way out is,
1. be the boss, have your own say . don't always nod to people's decision.have an objection with valuable facts.
2. Go for intensive deliverance.
3. Watch debate to be able to defend your decision when some one buzzed you.
4. Move with guys than women.
5. Stop admiring aggressiveness or violence.

With the above you can change gradually Sir.
That's my own verdicts !!

What he needs is reorientation and not deliverance.

His problem is psychological, not spiritual

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by LordErrk: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
[quote author=SweetHearted post=96168303]I am from a family whose first born is a female. She is followed by 3 other females. I am the 5th child and the last born is also male.

Until she teeth comot ya penis
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Modan: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
That your obsession will kill your dreams...u better return from that dangerous path
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
monkey dey sleep, yanga dey go waka am... no come nairaland and begin as us for advice tomorrow wen casala go burst!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Rilwayne001: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Na ment?? angry

When I was a kid too, my older sisters used to beat me. But these days, the kind of respect they give me, you'd think they are my younger ones. LMAO.

Sometimes it's not about how you older sister treat you that shapes your relationship wants, it's often how you see your parents relate.

My father has always been the leader of the house. I definitely can't afford to be anything less too.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Bloody Simp

Dont be fooled by Leftist media CNN who seek to promote radicalized feminism , homosexuality, gay marriage, LGBTQ, abortion under the disguise of supporting End SARS look at their DJ Switch media talk and compare to their news of female celeb Adele divorce from her spouse, who after the divorce she will be feeding as their culture support female hypergamy creating broke emasculated men , my fellow youths let's not be deceived , the ends protest has been hijacked

Obviously its expected she married an emasculated Simp(a potential gay**t), because their society is so progressive and allows for female hypergamy hence the rise of weak nonvirile men , homosexual men, non binary men, She Male,Bisexual men,and other aborminations we see openly in these society,I commend her success as an individual , attaining these height in her music career based on her own merit but I'm against their society killing natural masculinity in their men via queerness,sexless,and genderless notion

The African Man is a natural redpiller , our conservative culture alone produces Alpha male,and also strong independent women who don't see men,babies,marriage,family as threats to achieving their personal set out objectives eg Mrs Folorusho Alakija(richest woman in Africa),Mrs Awoseka of first bank , Arch bishop Mrs Idahosa , Mrs Tara of house of Tara, Former senator Mrs Florence It's Giwa, Rev Mrs Adejumo, Aisha Yesufu of Endsars protest, Mrs Stella okoli the founder and current CEO of Emzor pharmaceutical,and a host of others

These compared to what the leftist american media who want to promote single motherhood,divorce,queerness and other progressive ideologies and we see in some of our female celebrities Toke Makiwa (divorce),Vanetta of big brother(divorce),Genevieve Nnaji (single mother),Waje(single mother ),INI Edo(divorce),Tiwa savage(divorce and single mother) and a host of others

Note I'm not against single women or men Apostle Paul was single,Jesus was single,Mother Theresa was single, you can be single and still fufil destiny, have peace of mind, attain happiness without needing the institution of marriage or family,what I'm against and I now see in some women is that they now see that marriage, family, .men, babies all as threats to attaining women right,and women independence hence the wave of radical feminism, toxic feminity ,progressivism,LGBTQ, genderless and queerness notion

An example is an NGO called feminist coalition that was headed by modern feminist kiki mordi and a host of other ladies who where one of the major sponsors and organizers of the End SARS protest specifically in Lekki toll gate protest under the guise of fighting for police reform,end to police brutality ,end to extra Judicial killing, were actual fighting for radical leftist ideologies like LGBTQ,abortion,gay marriage, etc which are against God and Nature, they were verified by progressive twitter owner Jack Dorsey to gain popularity and donation for these so called purpose

We are all complaining about Buhari today , his bad economic policies as we are seeing rise in fuel,food,transportion costs etc. poor govt educational policies keeping youths from school because of ASUU strike, dictatorial tendency by trying to ban social media,corruption by holding covid 19 pallatives ,etc. We see former pres Jonathan as a weak, incompetent , corrupt politician who could not handle the Boko Haram terrorist insurgency ,people don't see the reason for these was his refusal to accept progressive Obama Gay marriage policy,Jonathan not only refused these satanic leftist feminist ideology but also penalized homosexuals with new legislative bill of 13 yrs imprisonment of homosexuals,Obama punished Nigeria by refusing us the money and arms to fight these terrorist hence leading to countless loss of lives and properties,human displacement into IDP camps,violation of women body and right in the case of Chibok girls , and now these tribalist bigot incompetent president Buhari.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
monkey dey sleep, yanga dey go waka am... no come nairaland and begin ask us for advice tomorrow wen casala go burst!
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by faithfull18(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
Lol, hmmn.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:30am On Nov 19, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
Those that like violent women are the major complainants in the Romance section. They are quick to open a thread about how their woman dealt wickedly with them and will be asking for advice.
We will love to hear what she did to you after you are done with her wink

They will come for your head real soon cheesy

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Zivaharry(m): 9:31am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

God forbid oooo.......you like being led by woman.....Chai
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by greatme2good(f): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
I'm very sure your sisters are disappointed at the man you became. Uncle, you need therapy; get yourself a shrink asap for your good. I as a lady is aggrieved! A man that enjoys being submissive? Chisos!

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by MChaze25(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
See you, see burial

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by oyeb15: 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
And one day she will kill you and cut off your dick.
The only way to manage them is to be loyal and be their puppet for life. If not...she will destroy u.
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by omoadeleye(m): 9:32am On Nov 19, 2020
SweetHearted:

Mad o
Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Simbrixton(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
werey leleyi ooooo just like some men marry pornstars

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Splitmind: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Childhood trauma and exposure to repeated occurrences of belligerent behaviour during the infant stage of development has manifested into a sexual paraphylia coupled with a suspected oedpus complex as explained through the Freudian model of psychosocial development.

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by Oyindaberry(f): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Wahala! Wahala be like bicycle, e no dey hard to start. God help you o

Re: I Find Violent And Authoritative Women Very Attractive. by IamBravo: 9:33am On Nov 19, 2020
What your third-world mind could think about is deliverance and Christianity when someone is psychologically damaged �. You need proper education bro, that's the deliverance you need
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I swear you need serious deliverance. Are you a Christian? If you are then you need to know this. Even the Bible support the husband to be the head and the wife the neck.

Please don't envasage such kind of women thinking because you grew up with violent ladies. They ain't funny, you will be use and dump like rags. I know some ladies will like the kind of your type if you are rich cause she will control you.

Marrying a violent woman is like living abject hell I swaer. Cause they moment you vex her, she will beat the living day light outta you and pray you don't fall to those with anger, all the home appliances gone.

The following are result you will get if you marry one:-
1. You will die because of frustration.
2. Your kids won't respect you.
3. They can turn against you anytime cause mummy will rule them.
4. You will just hate your existence because of her (your wife) nagging.

The way out is,
1. be the boss, have your own say . don't always nod to people's decision.have an objection with valuable facts.
2. Go for intensive deliverance.
3. Watch debate to be able to defend your decision when some one buzzed you.
4. Move with guys than women.
5. Stop admiring aggressiveness or violence.

With the above you can change gradually Sir.
That's my own verdicts !!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

HIV-Positive Woman Arrested For Breastfeeding Neighbour’s Baby / Man Beats His Wife Over A Dress, Months After Making Her Lose Her Pregnancy / If Only Parents Can Heed To This Advice!!!

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73