Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,190 members, 7,815,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:17 AM

Soulwinning - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Soulwinning (530 Views)

SOULWINNING : Scriptures and tips To Aid / Pastor Chris: Be Fervent In Soulwinning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Soulwinning by joeltafita: 12:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
THE TIME OF CHANGE FOR THE WORLD IS NOW! ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME TO PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

TOGETHER WE CAN EVANGELIZE THE WORLD, GOD IS DEPENDING ON US.

IF INTERESTED, CALL ME TODAY: 08023654446
Re: Soulwinning by Jenwitemi(m): 3:36pm On Mar 18, 2011
Hmmm! You'll definitely be doing something new here, proselytizing. That is something that has never been done before. Goodluck in your recruiting endeavour.

A word of advice, though, try winning back your own soul first. When you have succeeded in that, then you can try to win that of others. . . if you can.
Re: Soulwinning by mabell: 4:34pm On Mar 18, 2011
joeltafita:

THE TIME OF CHANGE FOR THE WORLD IS NOW! ANYONE WANTS TO JOIN ME TO PROCLAIM THE GOOD NEWS OF OUR LORD JESUS CHRIST TO THE NATIONS OF THE WORLD.

TOGETHER WE CAN EVANGELIZE THE WORLD, GOD IS DEPENDING ON US.

IF INTERESTED, CALL ME TODAY: 08023654446

This is good news
how do you intend to do it pls

(1) (Reply)

Letter From Haeven ,everlasting Life / What Happened To Benodic? / The Wisdom Of A Master Soul-winner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.