Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna (50623 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers / Peace Corp Cadet Allegedly Killed By The Police While Assisting - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Toju200(m): 4:11pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fake news nothing like this happened.
What's wrong with Nigerians and fake news it's causing more harm.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by bilulu(m): 4:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
zang:

Lol, minister of finance
Go get a life Nationalpastor

You'll be fine
you re the one to get a life
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Myhusband(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
please I need a sensitive question to ask, during the protest of ENDSARs is there any killing of bandits or BHT in North? this show government are involved in this killing to justify the unnecessary borrowing of loan
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by pooozeee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
If the military can be attacked then we are not save in this country, this government isn't doing enough and they are insensitive to the security situation of this country, bandit will soon hold the whole country to ransom if care isn't taken.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fake news. Why didn't they take snapshot of the bandits
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by LordOfTheGame: 4:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bandits and fulani terrorists have been running over our army since buhari came to to power. No arrest and no prosecution.
Buhari is a terrorist.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by NNEWIsuper: 4:31pm On Nov 18, 2020
d33types:

Don't be stupid. If you have heard of Jaji, you'll know that it's not fully fenced. Cattle herdsmen live round the southern portion of the military cantonment and sometimes enter close to the "railway area".

Plenty of bad things happen there o. Make I nor talk. Thank God I've left the shitty Jaji and Nigeria
Most people don't know.. I stayed in zaria.. Bandits even enter ABU constantly to kidnap staffs
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by ayusco85(m): 4:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
zang:
Fake news as usual

Be careful of your activities on Nairaland
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by iLegendd(m): 4:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wow!

I never knew these bandits are...
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 5:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria on a free fall, grab your copy now
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by chaloskyx: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
OKADA RIDERS CHASE POLICE MEN IN LAGOS AND BANDITS CHASE SOILDERS IN KADUNA WHAT A ZOO
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Harrykn: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
So disrespectful. The army wouldn't have allowed us bloody civilians to know this
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by ElValiente(m): 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2020
Fake news grin grin
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by calberian: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
piyoo91:
is at the permanent site now, come and say ur mind

I forgot all bout it. Maybe some other thread. Some other time.

Till then, let’s work towards a functioning government made for all Nigerians (and not a select few) that will interact with and listen to Nigerians.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by jrusky(m): 6:17pm On Nov 18, 2020
zang:
Fake news as usual

Really Wait are you for real? Definitely to you Boko Haram are not existing. And I'm very sure no bandits or fulaherds killers exist infact in your own world Al Queda of Bin Laden is fake too.

OP who among you in the house? Pls help this boy pls before its too late.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Angel1696: 6:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
The haunter has become the haunted
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 6:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
hidhrhis:
Very good
the bandit should take the war to them
shebi dem mad ni
it is the insecurity that they are taking with levity hand that will destroy them
na NDA dem go attack next

What arm of disrespect. Guy no reason am, My fathers academy is impregnable.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by ZhiosonWind: 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
zang:
Fake news as usual

BMC Awon 30k geng
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 6:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
hidhrhis:
Very good
the bandit should take the war to them
shebi dem mad ni
it is the insecurity that they are taking with levity hand that will destroy them
na NDA dem go attack next

For your information that was not a premeditated attack. They came across the officers who were on camp for tactics and weapon handling exercise. On sighting the Officers they opened fire as a form of defence. Know what they say about attack being best form of defence.
Let it be clear, the attacks didn't happen within NASI or Jaji cantonment.

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by hidhrhis(m): 6:58pm On Nov 18, 2020
DasaintHope:

For your information that was not a premeditated attack. They came across the officers who were on camp for tactics and weapon handling exercise. On sighting the Officers they opened fire as a form of defence. Know what they say about attack being best form of defence.
Let it be clear, the attacks didn't happen within NASI or Jaji cantonment.
i understand better now young cadet
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by DasaintHope(m): 7:02pm On Nov 18, 2020
hidhrhis:
i understand better now young cadet
noted

1 Like

Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by oaugraduate1234(m): 7:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
Oga oo. Nigerian Army is finished. For bandits to be confident launch an attack. It's possible an insider leaked out information to the criminals
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by themanderon: 7:19pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmmmm "Escaped in disarray" Ain't this funny. Bandits attacked the Almighty army and they escaped. Everything in this country is going to the dogs.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Mcreloaded(m): 7:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigerian military should learn to be proactive and not always reactive.
I don't mean proactive like the Lekki massacre because na the matter we still dey settle
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by singwa: 8:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
These bandits are becoming more dangerous by the day.
But I'd bandits can chase the NA cadets, what hope do the poor farmers in the villages have?
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Dybala11(m): 8:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
Omihanifa:
You know it's now really bad in this country if bandits can have the boldness to invade a whole military formation shocked

If gold can rust, what will iron now do undecided
Pure gold does not rust sir, rusting can only be observed in impure gold such as in most Golden jewelries.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Now this is getting interesting.
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by Loveurneighbour: 8:47pm On Nov 18, 2020
FAKES NEWS CAREER. I greet u!
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by dalass(f): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
zang:
Fake news as usual

I tell you.... grin

Th3y replied with superior fire power and yet, no gunshot wounds or death of the assailants

But the bandits get liver sha. E don cast for who dey army cool
Re: Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna by dalass(f): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2020
oaugraduate1234:
Oga oo. Nigerian Army is finished. For bandits to be confident launch an attack. It's possible an insider leaked out information to the criminals

I tire jare grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Who Killed Father Of Chikelu Iloanyusi Arrested After 5 Years . Photo / Oluwatobi Ogunmola: Missing 400-Level LAUTECH Student Found Dead In A Bush / Man Commits Suicide In Gombe After Parents Refuse Choice Of Wife (graphic Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.