Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers (80995 Views)

Military Killed Our Staff After Death Of Airforce Cadet In Our Pool – Hotel / Bandits Invade Nigerian Army Cadet Training School In Kaduna / Ritualist Rejects Lady Because She Has Been Used By Superior Powers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by nlfpmod: 9:54pm On May 14, 2023
EFCC Cadet Beaten To Death By Superior Officers For Refusing To Engage In Corruption, Buried Amid Tears As His Killers Roam Free

Abel Isah, a cadet in the Sokoto Zonal Command of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, who was recently beaten to death by superior officers, has been buried.

Isah was beaten to death by his superior officers for refusing to sign off on incomplete exhibits handed over to him.

SaharaReporters had exclusively reported that two of Isah’s superior officers were angered by his refusal to be part of the illegality and therefore heavily descended on him.

Sadly, Isah, who hailed from Plateau State, was subsequently beaten to death by the superior officers.

SaharaReporters learnt on Sunday that the deceased had however been buried amid tears, in the presence of his family, friends and other loved ones.

SaharaReporters earlier reported that Isah would be buried on Saturday.

“The EFCC officer who was beaten to death by his superiors has been buried,” a source said on Sunday.

It was also learnt that the atmosphere was gloomy as Isah remains were lowered to the ground while the air was filled with pain and anguish, especially as his killers had not been brought to justice.

The EFCC cadet was killed in Sokoto. The cadet was beaten to death by his seniors at the zonal headquarters for refusing to sign off on incomplete exhibits handed over to him,” a source had told SaharaReporters.

SaharaReporters had exclusively reported that the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed.

But many of Isah’s colleagues had grumbled that the punishment for murder or manslaughter should be stiffer than mere dismissal.

The two senior officers who killed the cadet have been dismissed but many people, including Isah’s colleagues, are grumbling that the dismissal is not adequate punishment since it is a case of clear murder,” the source had said.

Efforts to reach the spokesperson for the anti-graft agency, Wilson Uwajaren on Sunday for an update were not successful as his mobile lines were switched off.

https://saharareporters.com/2023/05/14/efcc-cadet-beaten-death-superior-officers-refusing-engage-corruption-buried-amid-tears

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by God1000(m): 9:57pm On May 14, 2023
Sad, what a wicked world, his killers must be brought to book

This is a big stain on EFCC, the so-called anti graft agency, the rogue officers involved should be dealt with

352 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Jessi3(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
What an irony. The very institution supposed to fight against corruption. What a sad story

303 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Isah was beaten to death by his superior officers for refusing to sign off on incomplete exhibits handed over to him.
SaharaReporters had exclusively reported that two of Isah’s superior officers were angered by his refusal to be part of the illegality and therefore heavily descended on him.

SaharaReporters had exclusively reported that the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed.
This is more than they just being dismissed.
We must get to the root and the cause of this gruesome murder.

77 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by taylor89(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Which one be “ the two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed”

Dismissed to which street? To which neighborhood to kill more people?

You see North and their slave subjects (I no call any region name but if you know say your region na Hausa slave na you I dey talk to) they’re the problem and the major setbacks we have in this country

Make una divide this country una go gree dey beg for unity by fire by force

It shall never be well with the children of the corn

199 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by David8107518434: 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Ha

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by theophorus(m): 10:01pm On May 14, 2023
Na waoh!

To want to do Right is now one of the ways to die in Nigeria.

Gradually, fraud is becoming normalize just because we all want to make extra money.

Well, the good thing is that Life has a way of repaying everybody.
If the earthly judge release you, Miss. Karma will visit you very Hot.

56 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Grit2943(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
This is really pathetic.
Abnormality has become normality that people who try to remain upright are victimized and in this case, beaten to death.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by tommykiwi(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
9jq my country!

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by tiswell(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
it is finished

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ruggedtimi(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
Check out

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Aonkuuse(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
An average Nigerian is so brutal, heartless and wicked. Nigeria need structures and policies that will checkmate these inhumane acts so that these animals in human form will be dealt with without pity. See how this patriotic Nigerian life was wasted just because of greed.

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Aremu01(m): 10:02pm On May 14, 2023
Which kind of news reporting is this...

You just keep repeating the same thing over. I read with utmost concentration to find the detail but no concrete news.

My sympathies to the young chap

53 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Bubu4Sea: 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
I ask a simply question?

John 1:46
Can there any good thing come out of North?

8 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by AderonkeOlaniyi(f): 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
I'm sure sharing formula for illegal proceeds led to his untimely death. Thorough investigation should be conducted.

2 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Mindlog: 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
"The two officers who beat Isah to death were quietly dismissed"...sighs

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by unclejb2(m): 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
After reading this news and I remembered that Buhari is going to handover to Tinubu in 2 weeks time, I can't help but ask why did God make me a Nigerian?

Pls who knows how to get citizenship of Congo or Zambia?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Skillsnigeria: 10:03pm On May 14, 2023
Hmmm
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by fr3do(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
The victim is a christian, and this happened in Sokoto
I'm not surprised

We christians will have to apply the old testament

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by ArmaniUhuru: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
Failed nation!
Buhari failed woefully. The happenings in this administration is the direct opposite of his campaign promises.

7 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by fixitbyjal(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
grin

Anyways I fix faulty iphone panels
Sales and swap of iphone devices also available
Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by NLPoliceWoman: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
RTR

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Kingray10: 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
Bc he refused, they chose to take his life. embarassed embarassed embarassed
Look at the level we have gotten to in corruption, in EFCC

6 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by KUNZEH(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
Sad

3 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Femisol(m): 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
The headline rings Sahara reporters grin grin

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Diligent1(f): 10:04pm On May 14, 2023
Corrupt people everywhere

RIP to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by Ashez: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Corruption at it's peak
I pray we get it right someday

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by raskymonojendor: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Naija and strange things.

1 Like

Re: Abel Isah, EFCC Cadet, Beaten To Death By Superior Officers by AImiron: 10:05pm On May 14, 2023
Efcc is the most corrupt government agency in the country.

24 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bilyamin Muhammed Bello Stabbed To Death By Maryam Sanda, His Wife / Man And His Girlfriend Before He Killed Her In Lagos (Photos) / Lamborghini Stolen In Switzerland Found In Ghana With Nigerian Plate Number

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.