Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,553 members, 7,827,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. (1420 Views)

My 8 Most Interesting Agricultural Blogs In Nigeria / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) / Estimated Cost Of Farming 1 Hectare Of Cassava (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hello house, I need a partner to invest with me in cassava farm. I started 8 acres of cassava farm and I seriously need someone that will partner with me. The farm location is Ihunbo, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Any interested person should call or whatsap me. ±234 eight 121 eight 639 four seven. Please call for inspection.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by Wyntah: 4:08am On Nov 19, 2020
You were recently accused of being a fraudster for a different product. Did you clear that issue? Now you are back with a new angle. Nairaland is really thriving with these scammers and nothing is being done about it. People need to mind the information they put up here. I think someone in the admin needs to be investigated if not, why do they allow these frausters to thrive?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Wyntah:
You were recently accused of being a fraudster for a different product. Did you clear that issue? Now you are back with a new angle. Nairaland is really thriving with these scammers and nothing is being done about it. People need to mind the information they put up here. I think someone in the admin needs to be investigated if not, why do they allow these frausters to thrive?

Yes, I was wrongfully accused of what I know nothing of, which the moderators banned for 10yrs. They said accuser joint issues here not only my banned moniker but many others. I Created another moniker(Akama2 which I later deactivated) to write and complain and I layed complained on several occasions yet nothing was done about it till date!
They accuser later came up to clear the case against me; if you thoroughly follow up. Read �

Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23
I was deeply pained when I saw a thread in this lovely Forum of mine wrongly labeled against me and of course Emmaachile etc. The thread reads; https://www.nairaland.com/6065131/beware-scammer-section-got-scammed

I was speechless and totally flabbergasted!
I for one have only one moniker (kpas4pkas) in this forum before now - God is my witness.
I got to know Emmaachile because of his educative threads especially on Moringa and likes, I knew about Moringa Momax3 through him. He was the first person that imported Momax3 moringa in Nigeria that I know. We later imported 2kg from India when I asked him to sell some for me and he replied that his won't be enough for him thereby advised us to import direct from India.
My moniker is never his neither Apakoso2020 nor any of Lanrefasasi's claimed. If Emmaachile is a fraudster as Lanrefasasi's accused of and me, he would've package the conventional pkm Moringa of ours when I asked him then and label it as "Moringa Momax3" and pocket the #1m+ we used to import. Yes because you hardly differentiate between the two, but he didn't because of his honesty and trust. I contacted him when I had some Momax3 left for sale then, which he helped me. Emmaachile is highly connected and does businesses in millions. Is 20k a reasonable amount that he will sell his integrity? Or to me that will rubbish my life? He would've reported us to the appropriate authority because we aren't living on Air! If what he's claiming is true which will never be!
In summary, I never know Lanrefasasi in my life neither did I do any transaction with the so-called moniker.
This guy went and minced words by linking my moniker, Emmaachile and others I know nothing about stirring issues that will lead him to problem he will regret ever doing that!
He went and rubbished all my threads without any proof or evidence of his said claim of 25k later 20k,thereby defamating my character which is unlawful and punishable in our constitution.
I reported immediately to nairaIand I saw this madness, instead of the moderator to find out with proof which Lanrefasasi has not given but just claimed without evidence, they went ahead and banned me for for 10yrs! The guy from all indications may be suffering from phycological trauma.
Please, Oga Seun and all your moderators do the needful. I have no option to reach Seun other than to have a new moniker to air my humble complaint to nairalanders, Nigerians, Africans and the world at large.
You can't just banned me unjustly, for what I have no knowledge of.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 4:51am On Nov 19, 2020
Wyntah:

Re: Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) by LanreFasasi: 10:26am On Aug 23
Akama247:

Now you're doing the mature thing bro

You have my respect. My highest respect

I noticed you in a seemingly marketing manner gave thumbs up three times on kpas4kpas threads and as much it reflected as an alternate moniker

Why do I need to call you out when you did me nothing wrong. Life is easy and not hard if we only took it as easy as it is

I was expecting you to speak on why I saw your contact directing posting using the same. Contact as kpas4kpas and how I saw it three times more on his product threads.

It's unavoidable in life that entanglements will occur. But if you noticed when I first confronted you I was skeptical as I've known you for years here. And was demanding explanation

You rather didn't see the need to come forth with this explanations which is what we ought to do as adults.. Talk. Rather you deactivated which made me very unhappy

Nonetheless, I take back all I commented at you as you've absolved yourself from the thief and it's clear it's two different persons. I take back all I said. I'm. Just passed that I cleared 15 acres, planted over some sides and only needed the workers I hired the thief so my projects would come to fruition. The loss I recorded was extreme and got me passed when I saw the phone number linked to your handle.

We all deserve peace from all these asides the thief who would never see peace
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by FarmandTractors: 10:54am On Nov 19, 2020
FarmandTractors:
At Farm&Tractors, we offer the best service in agricultural land preparations for your farm projects. Our services cut across land deforestation-bulldozing, plowing, harrowing etc. All tree growth, stumps, large stones and other obstacles to the normal operation of farm equipment shall be completely removed. Land clearing method shall limit the loss of topsoil removed from the area being cleared. Debris piles shall also be free from mud and topsoil.

The land shall be sufficiently level to permit the normal operation of farm equipment and the area must be ready for seed bed preparation. We deliver good service nationwide. We get the job done irrespective of the land location.
Contact us for your quality land clearing-09056508129, (08062288737 -available on whatsApp)
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Anyone in the house ready?

Don't be distracted.

Agricultural investment is the Best!

Join us today.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by MDDarah84(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
kpas4kpas2:
Hello house, I need a partner to invest with me in cassava farm. I started 8 acres of cassava farm and I seriously need someone that will partner with me. The farm location is Ihunbo, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Any interested person should call or whatsap me. ±234 eight 121 eight 639 four seven. Please call for inspection.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2020
MDDarah84:

When next are you coming to Olorisha oko? Was in Ago Aare last week to see your semi factory (lol) ... shameful...I am looking for you with millions of eyes

Please please and please, enough of this attack here on nairaland. Wrongful accusations everywhere.
MDDarah84 who are you referring to? You better Look before you leap oh! Else, I will take it personal for any defamation of character.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by MDDarah84(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

Please please and please, enough of this attack here on nairaland. Wrongful accusations everywhere.
MDDarah84 who are you referring to? You better Look before you leap oh! Else, I will take it personal for any defamation of character.

Sorry bro....the call you made to me clear the air.
The 'apakoso' guy is fraudulent and I thought he's the same person as you.The comment is hereby brought down.

Accept my apology
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
MDDarah84:

Sorry bro....the call you made to me clear the air.
The 'apakoso' guy is fraudulent and I thought he's the same person as you.The comment is hereby brought down.

Accept my apology

You're welcome Sir.
Thanks for understanding.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 7:00am On Nov 20, 2020
Good morning all.

Still available.
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 6:14pm On Nov 21, 2020
Good evening all
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 5:43am On Nov 24, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

Join me to add value to Agricultural chain
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by kpas4kpas2(m): 10:52am On Nov 24, 2020
Opportunity still avail
Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by LanreFasasi: 6:23pm On Dec 18, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

Re: Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) by LanreFasasi: 10:26am On Aug 23
Akama247:

Now you're doing the mature thing bro

You have my respect. My highest respect

I noticed you in a seemingly marketing manner gave thumbs up three times on kpas4kpas threads and as much it reflected as an alternate moniker

Why do I need to call you out when you did me nothing wrong. Life is easy and not hard if we only took it as easy as it is

I was expecting you to speak on why I saw your contact directing posting using the same. Contact as kpas4kpas and how I saw it three times more on his product threads.

It's unavoidable in life that entanglements will occur. But if you noticed when I first confronted you I was skeptical as I've known you for years here. And was demanding explanation

You rather didn't see the need to come forth with this explanations which is what we ought to do as adults.. Talk. Rather you deactivated which made me very unhappy

Nonetheless, I take back all I commented at you as you've absolved yourself from the thief and it's clear it's two different persons. I take back all I said. I'm. Just passed that I cleared 15 acres, planted over some sides and only needed the workers I hired the thief so my projects would come to fruition. The loss I recorded was extreme and got me passed when I saw the phone number linked to your handle.

We all deserve peace from all these asides the thief who would never see peace

Look at this 419

You common thief

You have the guts to claim innocence

Didn't you say you were gathering common little funds I sent you since months back. Did you refund payments till tomorrow.

If anyone you dupe gives you a decade you won't be able to refund

Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by LanreFasasi: 6:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
kpas4kpas2:

Yes, I was wrongfully accused of what I know nothing of, which the moderators banned for 10yrs. They said accuser joint issues here not only my banned moniker but many others. I Created another moniker(Akama2 which I later deactivated) to write and complain and I layed complained on several occasions yet nothing was done about it till date!
They accuser later came up to clear the case against me; if you thoroughly follow up. Read �

Wrongful Accusations Against Me (kpas4kpas) by Nobody: 10:22am On Aug 23
I was deeply pained when I saw a thread in this lovely Forum of mine wrongly labeled against me and of course Emmaachile etc. The thread reads; https://www.nairaland.com/6065131/beware-scammer-section-got-scammed

I was speechless and totally flabbergasted!
I for one have only one moniker (kpas4pkas) in this forum before now - God is my witness.
I got to know Emmaachile because of his educative threads especially on Moringa and likes, I knew about Moringa Momax3 through him. He was the first person that imported Momax3 moringa in Nigeria that I know. We later imported 2kg from India when I asked him to sell some for me and he replied that his won't be enough for him thereby advised us to import direct from India.
My moniker is never his neither Apakoso2020 nor any of Lanrefasasi's claimed. If Emmaachile is a fraudster as Lanrefasasi's accused of and me, he would've package the conventional pkm Moringa of ours when I asked him then and label it as "Moringa Momax3" and pocket the #1m+ we used to import. Yes because you hardly differentiate between the two, but he didn't because of his honesty and trust. I contacted him when I had some Momax3 left for sale then, which he helped me. Emmaachile is highly connected and does businesses in millions. Is 20k a reasonable amount that he will sell his integrity? Or to me that will rubbish my life? He would've reported us to the appropriate authority because we aren't living on Air! If what he's claiming is true which will never be!
In summary, I never know Lanrefasasi in my life neither did I do any transaction with the so-called moniker.
This guy went and minced words by linking my moniker, Emmaachile and others I know nothing about stirring issues that will lead him to problem he will regret ever doing that!
He went and rubbished all my threads without any proof or evidence of his said claim of 25k later 20k,thereby defamating my character which is unlawful and punishable in our constitution.
I reported immediately to nairaIand I saw this madness, instead of the moderator to find out with proof which Lanrefasasi has not given but just claimed without evidence, they went ahead and banned me for for 10yrs! The guy from all indications may be suffering from phycological trauma.
Please, Oga Seun and all your moderators do the needful. I have no option to reach Seun other than to have a new moniker to air my humble complaint to nairalanders, Nigerians, Africans and the world at large.
You can't just banned me unjustly, for what I have no knowledge of.

Look at this fraudster

You're still here playing reverse psychology

Thief

Did you repay my money you scammed me of till tomorrow?

Re: I Need A Partner To Complete My 8 Acres Of Cassava Farm. by LanreFasasi: 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2020
YOU HAD BETTER NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS FRAUDSTER THAT PARADES HIMSELF AS A LEGIT ENTITY.

THIS DUPE AFIS DUPED ME OF MY HARD EARNED MONEY FOR MONTHS HE KEEPS USING THE EXCUSE I WILL GATHER FUNDS TO PAY IT'S OVER 4 MONTHS. HE GOES ABOUT DUPING PEOPLE OF THEIR HARD EARNED MONEY ADVERTISING ALL SORTS OF THINGS HE DOESN'T HAVE

I SENT HIM MONEY TO CARRY OUT A SERVICE FOR ME TILL TODAY, I DIDN'T GET MY MONEY FROM THIS THIEF. I WAS TRUSTING HIS MANY COMMENTS ON AGRIC RELATED ACTIVITIES AND GRAPHIC DESIGN WHICH UNKNOWINGLY TO ME WERE TOOLS THE SCAM ARTIST DESIGNED TO DUPE HIS READY INTENDING VICTIMS

DON'T BE FOOLED. AFIS IS A THIEF.

(1) (Reply)

100kg Grain Storage Bags Available (pics bags alternative) / Plastic Fish Ponds For Sale / Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.