Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months (1401 Views)

All You Need To Know About The Money-making Opportunity In Mushroom Production / Is It Profitable To Invest 250k In Sweet Potato Farming? / Interested In Mushroom? Look No Further. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by mushroomFarm: 1:39am On Feb 10, 2022
Actually if you have not been following my threads I have a tutorial thread about mushroom farming right here: https://www.nairaland.com/6667181/hybrid-mushrooms-make-400k-monthly
It goes a long way to show you just how to launch your own mushroom farming business.
However, without the space, or perhaps you do not want to get your hands all dirty in the process of running your own mushroom farm, you can just contact me on whatsapp via the whatsapp number below to discuss meaningful investment opportunities fore this modern greenhouse farming. We are always opened to investment talks and mushroom farming is perhaps the only business in Nigeria right now that can guarantee you a 300% return in three months. All raw materials are wastes from other industries bringing down the cost of raw materials to near zero.
contact me on whatsapp via 070 6777 5065
Note that you can visit our farm at any time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by mushroomFarm: 3:05am On Feb 13, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Actually if you have not been following my threads I have a tutorial thread about mushroom farming right here: https://www.nairaland.com/6667181/hybrid-mushrooms-make-400k-monthly
It goes a long way to show you just how to launch your own mushroom farming business.
However, without the space, or perhaps you do not want to get your hands all dirty in the process of running your own mushroom farm, you can just contact me on whatsapp via the whatsapp number below to discuss meaningful investment opportunities fore this modern greenhouse farming. We are always opened to investment talks and mushroom farming is perhaps the only business in Nigeria right now that can guarantee you a 300% return in three months. All raw materials are wastes from other industries bringing down the cost of raw materials to near zero.
Re: Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by wealthtrak: 2:07pm On Mar 08, 2022
mushroomFarm:
Cool insights.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by mushroomFarm: 2:50pm On Sep 12, 2022
You can still reach me via my WhatsApp number.
Re: Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by lereinter(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2023
300% return in 3 months

Incredible

1 Like

Re: Invest 250k In Mushroom Farming, Receive 500k In Three Months by flawless09: 8:16am On Apr 28, 2023
mushroomFarm:
You can still reach me via my WhatsApp number.

Please how do I reach you thr whatsapp number you dropped is not on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Agriculture-poultry Farming Business Partner Is Needed Urgently. / Rabbits Are For Sale At Give Away Price / Fingerling And Juvenile Catfish Also Brooder Stock Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.