Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' (46612 Views)

Pick Wrong President, Nigeria’ll Crash, Disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele / Don't Allow Nigeria To Disintegrate - Emir Of Gwandu Warns / Don’t Bring Back Ruga If You Don’t Want Nigeria To Disintegrate– Clark Warns PMB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Hillard: 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
‘Blood will flow, Nigeria may disintegrate’ – Primate Ayodele releases fresh prophecies.

The leader of INRI Evangelical Spiritual Church, Primate Elijah Ayodele, has called on Nigerians to pray against bloodshed, unrest and confusion.

He made this known in a statement forwarded to DAILY POST on Tuesday.

According to him, the unrest will be severe and it will affect everyone in the country including political leaders in the country.

He stated that if President Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, there will be another protest that will call the attention of the international communities.

The cleric further revealed that it might cause Nigeria’s disintegration and will expose the government of President Muhammadu Buhari.

“There is something mysterious that will happen, I can’t say when but it will bring unrest in Nigeria, this will also affect the presidency and President Buhari will be in total confusion.

“Nigeria is sitting on a time bomb. I am seeing people running helter-skelter confused, I see people stoning governors, honorable, abusing Buhari, People will be running for safety.

“God isn’t happy with Buhari’s government because He has not done what the Lord has sent him, anybody can criticize this, blood will flow in Nigeria, we need prayers, I see unrest everywhere, either you are a governor or president, you are not going to escape it.

“If Buhari doesn’t sack his service chiefs, I am seeing another protest against the Buhari government which will call the attention of the international communities.

“This will expose Buhari’s government more, apart from corruption, Nigerians are no more safe, police won’t be safe because I am seeing attack everywhere, and this might even cause our disintegration, Buhari should wake up before it’s too late, I am seeing trouble, sorrow, Nigeria needs prayers.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/11/17/blood-will-flow-nigeria-may-disintegrate-primate-ayodele-releases-fresh-prophecies/

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by techmo(m): 3:32pm On Nov 18, 2020
cool

Saraki/PDP prophet

Some kids curse other people's family for supporting a political party or a Politician they find to better represent them, yet don't have PVC, and never vote.. you barely curse online and you wonder why your life remains the way it is?!

2023 is coming, get your family and friends and head to INEC office , get registered and vote for who would represent you.... Only an Idiot refuses to be part of his own progress while blaming others involved in building the future they believe in

66 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by dynicks(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria "MAY".....this doesn't sound as a sure odd to me!!

...The assertion get K-leg....a prediction anyone could make!!

If it were to be a human, the prediction would be as not certain as bobriski!

Meanwhile as for blood to flow, it rather not but if certain, let it be the blood of the wicked!!...then as for the country to get disintegrated ,oh Lord; wonder what the delay is all about....thought it'd started already!?

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Righteousness89(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Almost Everywhere in the World Today is warming up to Destruction!
Running out of Nigeria is not really the answer!

Anywhere you are, the Safest Zone is to be Seated Confidently and Genuinely in JESUS Christ!

Even if the Earth is Dividing and the skies are Falling, GOD Almighty will Preserve HIS own..

175 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Nobody: 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
A wise president would boost the morale of police officers and the Army with the sack of the service chiefs..

Private security would be a booming business in 2021..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Zico5(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
This is not a prophecy but a reality. Buhari is like pharaoh of Egypt that fails to listen to simple warning which eventually lead to his destruction. To be sincere, these northern oligarchy will surely ruin themselves through their greed. Mark my work, the reality will down on them soon.

80 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Valro(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
E don de flow since

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
God forbid that blood will flow in this country
I see a bright future in this country we just need to deal with the leaders, their sense of reasoning is inhuman .. that's our main problem

26 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by slawormiir: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright ....
After that endsars protest that almost result in a cataclysmic revolution anybody can come up with a prophecy

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by brownemmanuel43(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Baba which other flow are u talking about, ever since afonjas brought this calamity of a man to power, everybody must suffer for it.
Let it flow who cares, no more ojota protest, no more labor protest, no more NAN protest.
As for me I don't give a Bleep and I will never ever give Bleep about this whole shit, country and useless president.
Afonjas hope u guys are buying fuel #80 while others are buying at #170

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Gwagone: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Bunch of
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na them. Them don start as usual

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by NaijaMutant(f): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria is due for disintegration

Blood flow has become a normal occurrence with the government killing her citizens.

Nothing new here. undecided undecided

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by tobioluwa53(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
May GOD HELP US
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Yankee101: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
You no even need prophet to see this vision by yourself. One simple cough naija go catch fire

12 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by sammysmiles(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wahala for who no get International passport...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by dapsoneh: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Y
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by sharpwriter(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Na dat disintegration make sense...... Freedom for the southern nations that were unjustly merged with Danboroba people is welcomed wink wink

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by Eberex(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Just a description of what had just happened?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by DennisEche(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
STFU, WHICH BLOOD THAT HAS'NT FLOWN BEFORE.
YOU THINK BY MAKING THIS DOOM PROPHESY WILL MAKE WAY FOR THE DRUGGY BULLION VAN THIEF PRESIDENCY
BETTER FEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by King44(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
If disintegration would bring us peace, progress and help us neutralise this murders called politicians let it be. I am not in support of disintegration but things are already worse.

There is unrest in Lagos mile 2 and Ikeja right now, people are going head to head with police officers, link below.

https://twitter.com/STermined/status/1329053048078012421?s=20

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by contigiency(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Mad man. The only thing they are good at is just to instigate fear in people. Prophet of doom everywhere.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by GIANTPLUSHUB: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Abeg, help us tell God make him allow us disintegrate without any blood shedding. Afterall, the blood of Nigerian citizens wasn't worth shedding for Jonathan. Make God help us reason am that way too.

Got anything to buy from any India/USA/china sites? Check my signature below.
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by CharterService: 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hmm
Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by akosy(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Some have disintegrated internally. They are just waiting for it to be official.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by annyplenty(m): 3:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Another protest of that magnitude will shut Nigeria down! Let us pray now!

1 Like

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by timilehin007(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
I'm not a prophet o..in fact, I don't believe in religion..but this prophecy, I dreamt abwt it too...it was scary as Bleep..I saw people stoning Buhari. He was wearing black in the dream and I saw some top politicians been tied by youths like cults with cutlass, guns and other weapons...as in it was very frightened...
I don't beg anyone to blv me o... it was just a dream. I didn't see vision pls.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by TANTUMERGO007(m): 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
This useless prophet only sees bad things about Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Primate Ayodele: 'Blood Will Flow, Nigeria May Disintegrate' by enemyofprogress: 3:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ghen ghen finally revolution wan begin. Bye bye to one Nigeria . Buhari you see your life?

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obiano Inspects Bridge Projects In Anambra (Photos) / I Have Forgiven Ambode But My Supporters Are Saying No To His 2nd Term -Tinubu / Sahara Reporters Labels Buhari As "Nigeria's Junketer-In-Chief" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.