Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:58 PM

I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist (1308 Views)

Adamawa Man Bathes Lover With Acid For Daring Not To Marry Him / I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist / Indian Girl Stripped, Beaten & Paraded Around For Daring To Date Above Her Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Emmanuel2420: 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
A Nigerian human rights activist named, Kenechukwu Okeke has been a significant subject on social media after he said he would sue international media body, CNN, for investigating the lekki massacre.

Ekohotblog recalled that CNN had revealed in a 5:50 minute video what happened on October 20, 2020, at the Lekki Toll Gate.

According to the CNN report, lives were lost and several others injured, which counters the government’s claim that there were no lives lost at the scene.

Shortly after the video went viral on Twitter, Kenechukwu Okeke took to his page condemning the act.

According to him, it is preemptive and contemptuous to discuss, counter, or conclude on any testimony placed before any tribunal established by law.

Okeke added that it is all an attempt to ridicule the nation and the sovereignty of the judiciary panel.

He noted that because of this, he would initiate criminal contempt proceedings against all the @CNN staff (without any exception) for deliberately ridiculing the majesty of the courts or any tribunal established by law in Nigeria. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/18/i-will-sue-cnn-for-daring-to-investigate-lekkimassaccre-human-rights-activist/
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Acekidc4(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
Something Is Wrong With This One

3 Likes

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by MoxxxxO123(m): 4:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Well done. It's your ur headache

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by themainman600(m): 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2020
cheesy cheesy I laugh in Korea

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by HungryLion231: 4:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
Is this what human right activist is supposed to do in this subject matter? Well, he’s a self acclaimed Human Rights Activist sha

All he’s saying is Trash n nonsensical. What CNN did was what our lazy ass media houses here could have done. But I guess they r still over fed with pounded yam n fufu mixed together. Kudos to AriseTV BTW.

IMO, I don’t think even the Panel Of inquiry set up by the govt in all state can really do much to pin these culprits of the #LekkiMassacre.

1 Like

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by dahnimoh(m): 4:50pm On Nov 18, 2020
Looking for cheap publicity.

I have you are with your senses

Look beyond the pot of porridge and remember how Esau ended up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Mynd44: 6:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Mayng01(m): 8:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
In obasanjo’s voice; he must be mad!
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Lastmankc(m): 9:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ipob spotted
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Ikea81: 9:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Which wicked neighbour dey pour weed inside this guy pot of soup
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Gabriel004: 9:56pm On Nov 18, 2020
Hahahahaha, I no fit laugh jor
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by daniddan1999: 11:30pm On Nov 18, 2020
Nigeria should be banned in every activities by the International community until they reveal the truth
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Cashio(m): 11:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
cheap publicity stunt..
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by funmi37: 12:37am On Nov 19, 2020
I doubt he would still talk like this if any member of his family was involved

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vt3Bon4oFxE
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by johnkey: 4:33am On Nov 19, 2020
Why is this idiot still alive? no one knows where he lives? or his family
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by tobechi74: 4:54am On Nov 19, 2020
HungryLion231:
Is this what human right activist is supposed to do in this subject matter? Well, he’s a self acclaimed Human Rights Activist sha

All he’s saying is Trash n nonsensical. What CNN did was what our lazy ass media houses here could have done. But I guess they r still over fed with pounded yam n fufu mixed together. Kudos to AriseTV BTW.

IMO, I don’t think even the Panel Of inquiry set up by the govt in all state can really do much to pin these culprits of the #LekkiMassacre.

Our media are not lazy. The small they did, they are already getting fined. AIT has been threaten to have it'sll licence withdrawn in the past. Journalist are harrassed.probablyy, they sent some information to CNN They cannot touch USA journalist.
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by tobechi74: 4:54am On Nov 19, 2020
I feel so ashamed that he is an Igbo guy
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by EagleNest(m): 8:02am On Nov 19, 2020
He is well paid to do the hatchet-man job.
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Jazzafizzy(f): 8:33am On Nov 19, 2020
all this read here blokus bloggers sef. I don't know why mod can't close up there fake news
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by MurderX: 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Foolish Ibo boys sueing wetin no concern them, the other fool is sueing Davido for endsars protest.
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by WrittyWritter(f): 9:21am On Nov 19, 2020
Human right activist..or Bubu right activist
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by shagasha: 10:32am On Nov 19, 2020
I wonder y some people are so dumb

Or was he paid?

How can he explain this?

Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Olarewaju89: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2020
Emmanuel2420:

A Nigerian human rights activist named, Kenechukwu Okeke has been a significant subject on social media after he said he would sue international media body, CNN, for investigating the lekki massacre.

Ekohotblog recalled that CNN had revealed in a 5:50 minute video what happened on October 20, 2020, at the Lekki Toll Gate.

According to the CNN report, lives were lost and several others injured, which counters the government’s claim that there were no lives lost at the scene.

Shortly after the video went viral on Twitter, Kenechukwu Okeke took to his page condemning the act.

According to him, it is preemptive and contemptuous to discuss, counter, or conclude on any testimony placed before any tribunal established by law.

Okeke added that it is all an attempt to ridicule the nation and the sovereignty of the judiciary panel.

He noted that because of this, he would initiate criminal contempt proceedings against all the @CNN staff (without any exception) for deliberately ridiculing the majesty of the courts or any tribunal established by law in Nigeria. 

Read more at: https://ekohotblog.com/2020/11/18/i-will-sue-cnn-for-daring-to-investigate-lekkimassaccre-human-rights-activist/

Okeke, first Sue your father that refuse to use protection back then, If not, you will not be here constitute nuisance up and down. Nonsense undecided
Re: I Will Sue CNN For Daring To Investigate #lekkimassaccre – Human Rights Activist by Nobody: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2020
Who b dis one

(1) (Reply)

The Most Wanted Criminals In The World, See Them Below / At Igbariam Today:the Truth Of The Matter / Is This Another Protest Loading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.