Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,304 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi (3535 Views)

PDP Without These Two Men Is Dead / Wike To Umahi: You Are Wrong To Call Me A Dictator / Oshiomhole Is A Dictator – Philip Shuaibu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by kahal29: 5:35pm On Nov 18, 2020
Ebonyi State Governor David Umahi has described his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike, as a dictator saying many of the governors on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party – PDP – are very unhappy with him.

Umahi spoke exclusively to ARISE News and criticized Wike for single-handedly controlling the affairs of the PDP autocratically.

“Wike must know he is a dictator; Wike must know that one person cannot be called a crowd and Wike must know that a lot of governors in the PDP are very sad with him,” Umahi said.

He added that “Wike remote controls the party and he said that I made my brother the vice-chairman of PDP Southeast. I fund the southeast PDP completely. He has forgotten that he single-handedly made Secondus the PDP Chairman, he has forgotten that he also wanted to impose one of his own as the minority leader in the House of Representatives.

“He must know that there is nothing that happens in the PDP without his authorization; he must know that he said that the PDP working committee members are beggars and armed robbers and bribe-takers.

“He has called them all kinds of unprintable names, and I have asked Governor Wike, he is my friend, and let’s not take on ourselves because it will be very dangerous. So let us focus on the party, the party does not belong to him and this is nothing personal and he is demonstrating the dictatorship tendencies in him by taking on me a fellow governor.”

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-rivers-governor-wike-is-a-dictator-says-ebonyi-governor-umahi/

"Wike must know he is a dictator; Wike must know that one person cannot be called a crowd and Wike must know that a lot of governors in the PDP are very sad with him" - Ebonyi Gov, David Umahi

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1329094124260126726

(1)"Wike remote controls the party and he said that I made my brother the Vice Chairman of PDP Southeast. I fund the southeast PDP completely."

(2)"He (Wike) has forgotten that he single-handedly made Secondus the PDP Chairman, he has forgotten that he also wanted to impose one of his own as the minority leader in the House of Representatives."

(3) "He (Wike) must know that there is nothing that happens in the PDP without his authorization; he must know that he said that the PDP working committee members are beggars and armed robbers and bribe-takers." - Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi #LIVEonARISENews

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1329094767658082304

5 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by kahal29: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2020
More
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by HAccord: 5:38pm On Nov 18, 2020
We all know that. Let PDP sink with Wike if it will.. It's either they cut him lose or sink with him.

Thunde fire Osawike Nyesomwen.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by IamD18: 5:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
Governor Umahi keep proving that people of Ebonyi state are 3rd class Igbos, more like Hausa version of Igbos.

Their mentality, reasoning, character, political and business mindset are just different.

More like that of the Northerners.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by HAccord: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
By the Way, is Uche Secondus an Igbo man or an Ikwerre (Iwhuruosa) man, we need to start properly identifying these minorities who use Igbo names to deceive us and gain political ground at the expense of TRUE BORN IGBOS.

We must ensure that nonsense stops going forward.

I also like how Umahi took Osawike's money and told him what he wanted to hear after the mass killing of Obigbo people by Osawike the cultist. He will be rendered irrelevant soon like a bloody minority that he is.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by vanbonattel: 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi is a Lion.

10 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by 175(m): 5:42pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Kestolove(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
The way pdp members are afraid of wike sef, dey surprise me

7 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Nina1999(m): 5:46pm On Nov 18, 2020
Spot on Governor!

10 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:49pm On Nov 18, 2020
I love Umahi and pray APC gives him ticket. He is the best governor in Nigeria at present.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by odiks: 5:52pm On Nov 18, 2020
O se ti go

Gov Wike has met his match in Umahi

8 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by AkalaJasi: 5:53pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi hasn't said anything new. Even PDP supporters know Wike is the defacto godfather/dictator of PDP but they were ok with, especially those from SE, until the Obigbo saga. Even the national chairman of the party, Uche Secondus, is Wike's puppet.

18 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Pierocash(m): 5:54pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi replying thugnor wike is an insult on his person.

Umahi is a far more principled, upright, and more educated politician than wike, why replying him? Let wike keep deceiving himself

13 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Dgreatman2021: 6:01pm On Nov 18, 2020
That the lion
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by festacman(m): 6:03pm On Nov 18, 2020
I think Gov. Umahi left PDP because he knew he will certainly become a NOBODY in the party when he leaves office.

Now, here's why:
Gov. Umahi is not in Atiku's good book, having offered little support to him during 2019 presidential election after he reneged on his 'gentleman's pledge' that he would pick Senator Ekweremadu as VP if he won PDP primaries. Recall that Gov. Umahi, Senator Ekweremadu, Gov. Ikpeazu, etc. delivered majority of SE delegates' votes against Gov. Wike's own candidate, Gov. Aminu Tambuwal, which made him Gov. Wike's political enemy.

At present, Wike controls PDP through Uche Secondus, which means Gov. Umahi is insignificant. Even if this situation changes with emergence of Atiku, once again, as Presidential candidate, things won't get better for Umahi as he is also NOT Atiku's friend.

So, it might be safe to conclude that Gov. Umahi was faced with Hobson choice: NO CHOICE but to leave PDP in time. I doubt if APC promised him Presidential ticket. Ekweremadu might also face the same Hobson choice.

4 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Bkayyy: 6:05pm On Nov 18, 2020
HAccord:
By the Way, is Uche Secondus an Igbo man or an Ikwerre (Iwhuruosa) man, we need to start properly identifying these minorities who use Igbo to deceive us and gain political ground at the expense of TRUE BORN IGBOS.

I also like how Umahi took Osawike's money and told him what he wanted to hear after the mass killing of Obigbo people by Osawike the cultist. He will rendered irrelevant soon like a bloody minority that he is.
Uche Secondus is from Andoni. He is an Ogoni man.
PDP is our biggest enemy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Bkayyy: 6:06pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:
Governor Umahi keep proving that people of Ebonyi state are 3rd class Igbos, more like Hausa version of Igbos.

Their mentality, reasoning, character, political and business mindset are just different.

And who gave you the right to classify Ndigbo? Ụchụ
That same Ebonyi produced Akanu Ibiam. The greatest Igbo diplomat ever

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by OfficialAwol(m): 6:13pm On Nov 18, 2020
Wike should know that two can play the game.

Wike's divide of the PDP has no plans for the Southeast.

Trust me, if Tambuwal had won the PDP ticket in 2019, his running mate wouldn't have been from Southeast. It, probably, would have been himself.

And as 2023 draws nigh, Wike is still very much interested in Tambuwal presidency with himself as vice.

To achieve this, he has started warming himself into the heart of the Caliphate by declaring he is not Igbo and also declaring war on IPOB.

Umahi, being an Inside, knows the inner schemings and that's why he decided to stir the Waters.

Now, most Igbos will begin to see things from Umahi's perspective and might leave the PDP in droves.

14 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by peacekante: 6:14pm On Nov 18, 2020
kahal29:
Ebonyi State Governor David Umahi has described his Rivers State counterpart, Nyesom Wike, as a dictator saying many of the governors on the platform of the People’s Democratic Party – PDP – are very unhappy with him.

Umahi spoke exclusively to ARISE News and criticized Wike for single-handedly controlling the affairs of the PDP autocratically.

“Wike must know he is a dictator; Wike must know that one person cannot be called a crowd and Wike must know that a lot of governors in the PDP are very sad with him,” Umahi said.

He added that “Wike remote controls the party and he said that I made my brother the vice-chairman of PDP Southeast. I fund the southeast PDP completely. He has forgotten that he single-handedly made Secondus the PDP Chairman, he has forgotten that he also wanted to impose one of his own as the minority leader in the House of Representatives.

“He must know that there is nothing that happens in the PDP without his authorization; he must know that he said that the PDP working committee members are beggars and armed robbers and bribe-takers.

“He has called them all kinds of unprintable names, and I have asked Governor Wike, he is my friend, and let’s not take on ourselves because it will be very dangerous. So let us focus on the party, the party does not belong to him and this is nothing personal and he is demonstrating the dictatorship tendencies in him by taking on me a fellow governor.”

https://www.arise.tv/nigeria-rivers-governor-wike-is-a-dictator-says-ebonyi-governor-umahi/

"Wike must know he is a dictator; Wike must know that one person cannot be called a crowd and Wike must know that a lot of governors in the PDP are very sad with him" - Ebonyi Gov, David Umahi

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1329094124260126726

(1)"Wike remote controls the party and he said that I made my brother the Vice Chairman of PDP Southeast. I fund the southeast PDP completely."

(2)"He (Wike) has forgotten that he single-handedly made Secondus the PDP Chairman, he has forgotten that he also wanted to impose one of his own as the minority leader in the House of Representatives."

(3) "He (Wike) must know that there is nothing that happens in the PDP without his authorization; he must know that he said that the PDP working committee members are beggars and armed robbers and bribe-takers." - Ebonyi State Governor, David Umahi #LIVEonARISENews

https://mobile.twitter.com/ARISEtv/status/1329094767658082304

Sad

Wike was truly the man calling the shot in pdp but it is no news to us personally

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PDfIWmQqnzc

1 Like

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by helinues: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Why are you just speaking up now?

Anyways, we are enjoying it... You guys should tell us what you have been hiding secrely for years

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by IamFINESSE: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
grin
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Bkayyy: 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2020
Umahi ride on. Ndigbo kwụ gị n'azụ

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by ProT: 6:20pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:

How?
Becos he left one nonideological useless group for another nonideological useless group?

6 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Biafrannuke: 6:22pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lol these are the two fools who stood together to justify the killing of their people in Obigbo. A lot will still be revealed going forward.

8 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:

Son of a useless Janjaweeed bitch.

Impostor

7 Likes

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by wingmanIII: 6:24pm On Nov 18, 2020
Chai! This thug don finish Rivers money on PDP.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by OfficialAwol(m): 6:27pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:

You did not make sense.

Rather, you just embarrassed yourself in public.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by FarahAideed: 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2020
And you think anything can happen in APC without the input of at least 3 APC dictators ...Umahi admit it you are a weakling
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by 24SEVEN: 6:37pm On Nov 18, 2020
Lies
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Front0lane: 6:39pm On Nov 18, 2020
Shut up your foolish mouth.

How is Umahi the best governor in the East ? What as Umahi accomplished compare Obiano in every aspect of governance.

Has Umahi done beta than Obiano in

Education
IGR
Road Construction
Bridge Construcion
Hospital

It is God that will strike every member of your household dead if you mention anything about Umahi receiving lesser revenue compared to others because you should have considered that as why others did beta than him instead of praising out of sentiment n foolishness

SpecialAdviser:
I love Umahi and pray APC gives him ticket. He is the best governor in Nigeria at present.
Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
IamD18:

.shut up ...shut up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gov Wike Is A Dictator, Nothing Happens In PDP Without His Authorization - Umahi by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 18, 2020
HAccord:
By the Way, is Uche Secondus an Igbo man or an Ikwerre (Iwhuruosa) man, we need to start properly identifying these minorities who use Igbo to deceive us and gain political ground at the expense of TRUE BORN IGBOS.

I also like how Umahi took Osawike's money and told him what he wanted to hear after the mass killing of Obigbo people by Osawike the cultist. He will rendered irrelevant soon like a bloody minority that he is.
secondus is neither he is from Andoni

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Holding A Flag Vs Peter Obi Holding A Flag (pictures) / 2011: EFCC Seeks Psychiatric Test For Aspirants / Boko Haram Says No To Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.