Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,718 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face (48972 Views)

Peter Obi Currently Leading In Presidential Pool Conducted By CNN Nigeria / CNN nigeria Decides 2023: Justice For Ahmed Bola Tinubu / Confirmation Of APC’s Rhoda Gumus As INEC Commissioner, A Democratic “Coup”- PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Kirchoffs: 9:36am On Nov 19, 2020
authority2006:

Kirchoffs

grin grin grin.......it's too early to be masturbating on top my matter now......get something doing with your life
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Mrquote: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2020
edoairways:

What time please?
1300hrs
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by authority2006(m): 10:00am On Nov 19, 2020
Kirchoffs:
grin grin grin.......it's too early to be masturbating on top my matter now...... get something doing with your life

As I told you, I come here and reply you for mentioning me only when I feel like. You are talking to a boss, money works for us, we don't work for money. Thanks to the great books we read in our early life. Lol
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Cetacean419: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2020
donprinyo:

I am not a supporter of Violence. and for you to condemn a whole tribe because an action of few simply proves me right and that you are demented and ill-informed.
Didn't you see I respect"Igbos". The East has been deplorable for a long time besides I lived there for a Long time. My in-laws are there.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by famosh: 10:46am On Nov 19, 2020
Soarr:
This evil government go hear am
Them go hear am from you?
You go still support Atiku in 2023 despite all this una youth talk & he go still lose woefully.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Soarr(m): 11:13am On Nov 19, 2020
famosh:

Them go hear am from you?
You go still support Atiku in 2023 despite all this una youth talk & he go still lose woefully.
Pls don't assume everyone is as stupid as you are.
I have never supported any of these old fools..
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by nnamdico82: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2020
YOU BETTER WAKE UP, NDIARA
Soarr:
This evil government go hear am
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2020
NNC5:

I agree that the US will use this girl,
but to be honest, they don't really need her to do their dirty tricks in Nigeria.
they are already using our political leaders.

Most Nigerians/Africans do not understand that bad governance in Africa is caused by the US and esp. the UK.
They have vowed to maintain all colonized people in a state of perpetual under-development.

Any politician that comes up and tries to do well by the people is quickly eliminated or deposed by the US-trained military or proxies.
Remember Thomas Sankara, Sanni Abacha, Nnamdi Azikiwe, Patrice Lumumba, Kenyatta, Idi Amin Dada, Ghadaffi, Hugo Chavez and even Musa Y'Adua.
All these were wacked or made irrelevant by the US.

Going to report our leaders to the US and UK is just plain stupid and ignorant of us Africans.

Yes, we are under bad leadership but the only way to come out of it is through national awareness and unity.
Patriotism and brotherliness.
if we realize that we are the ONLY saviors we can get.... then we have no choice but to make better leadership decisions and we can force the developed world to accept our choice.
Just like the people in Syria are currently doing.

It doesn't matter the tribe of the leader.
what matters is our patriotic focus.

however, looking at the comments here on NL, does not give me much hope.
but then again, some of these comments could be coming from the CIA, MI5 or Mossad... who knows.

Sankara was killed by his fellow soldier from toys Burkina Faso Army, Idi Amin Dada was a well known dictator who also aided terrorist movement (read Operation Entebbe), Mummar Gaddafi was also an oppressive dictator despite the fact, he was developing Libya to an extent and we all know that Sani Abacha was probably one of the worst dictator in world history.

So what role did the US play in their death or downfall, aside Gaddafi America had no hand rather the French government sponsored the coup that killed Sankara and Idi Amin Dada was removed from power by Tanzania People Defense Forces led by the then President Julius Nyerere.

Reporting Leaders of Nations that are oppresive to foreign governments is the only way to get their attention, when sanctions was place on Ayotallah Khamenei of Iran, he knew that he was not a god same goes to late Mugabe of Zimbabwe. You can't live life like a god, while those who employed you are dying every day and living like slaves. Sanctions are there to keep the government check.

Again, the Mossad has no interest in Nigeria and its politics as it does not benefit the State of Israel and the Jew race. The CIA and Mi6 / Mi5 all have "Agents of Influence" they don't need foot bots on a forum like Nairaland to help spread disinformation.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:39am On Nov 19, 2020
Difrent:

In the end she will be used to achieve the US aim of dis stabilizing Nigeria......if you think the US don't have a hand in this endsars protest then you are a learner...... They knew there would be violence since they had foot soldiers who would ensure that so before the first violent attacks they already closed down their embassy in Lagos .....US has questions to answer

What will be America's benefit in destabilizing Nigeria? Nobody talks about the French government, who want total control of governments in Sub-Saharan Africa. America can influence decisions in Nigeria without having to find a protest or spark a revolution.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 11:49am On Nov 19, 2020
NNC5:

I suspect she has already been recruited.
while we all like the protest for better government in the country, it's a bit hard for me not to see the hand of the monkey (CIA, Mossad) in this soup.

The fall of Nigeria is of no benefit to Mossad and the State of Israel (economically, politically and militarily). The US can influence Nigeria without having to to use the CIA because Nigerians can easily be bought. America knows a revolution will kill their biggest market in Africa, so why will they shoot themselves in the foot?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Agymax: 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
Huncle, y r u crying na?
Shebi they said they no dey hide lie forever?
So relax, make u chill oo bcoz of BP oo laslas truth go come out... grin
NGpatriot:
Don't you mean as she shares her lies and fake news?

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she
s dodging hard question under oath.

Why is it that most of the people peddling these fake rumors are Igbos.?

Nigeria is bigger than you lying bigots and enemies of Nigeria.

God Bless Nigeria

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by midehi2(f): 12:36pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Just imagine, she's going everywhere with her lies and fake rubbish, bet she won't go to the judiciary panel with her story, obviously, she

God Bless Nigeria

Una never see anything cheesy

And you and your cohorts, i pity una useless parents

Report and let them ban me on nairaland, e no concern me cos i don't even comment here until una evil comments, the kind suffer ur wife or future wife go suffer during child birth ehnnn, oh...cos people lost their lives on Lekki toll gate
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Ajsmart(m): 2:16pm On Nov 19, 2020
She’s 100 percent correct.
However, democracy is a farce and creates mini-dictators concealed at democratic parties.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NNC5: 2:20pm On Nov 19, 2020
privaldo:

Sankara was killed by his fellow soldier from toys Burkina Faso Army, Idi Amin Dada was a well known dictator who also aided terrorist movement (read Operation Entebbe), Mummar Gaddafi was also an oppressive dictator despite the fact, he was developing Libya to an extent and we all know that Sani Abacha was probably one of the worst dictator in world history.

So what role did the US play in their death or downfall, aside Gaddafi America had no hand rather the French government sponsored the coup that killed Sankara and Idi Amin Dada was removed from power by Tanzania People Defense Forces led by the then President Julius Nyerere.

Reporting Leaders of Nations that are oppresive to foreign governments is the only way to get their attention, when sanctions was place on Ayotallah Khamenei of Iran, he knew that he was not a god same goes to late Mugabe of Zimbabwe. You can't live life like a god, while those who employed you are dying every day and living like slaves. Sanctions are there to keep the government check.

Again, the Mossad has no interest in Nigeria and its politics as it does not benefit the State of Israel and the Jew race. The CIA and Mi6 / Mi5 all have "Agents of Influence" they don't need foot bots on a forum like Nairaland to help spread disinformation.

Stop contradicting yourself.
it's clear your objective is to make apologies for Isreal
first you said Westeners did not kill Sankara then you said the French sponsored his murder.

If you read my post, i said good leaders in Africa are deposed by US-trained military.
the military does no have to be western, but the west train them and make manchurian candidates out of them.
a perfect example of a Manchurian candidate are those that murdered Abacha.

It is clear that the West does not tolerate good leaders in Africa... anyone who tries to be good ends up dead and dacades later, the west will accept that they ordered his murder.
it took almost 40yrs for the US to accept that Eisenhower ordered the hit on Lumumba.

Idi Amin was a gr8 leader until he kicked the jews out of his country because all they did was steal and cheat the ppl and put them in total depth and destroy morals from making repulsive videos.
just what they did in Germany and are currently doing in the US.
holywood vilified Idi Amin, made videos of him eating human flesh and the US finished the job. It was clearly an israeli operation not to mention the fake airspace incursion they called mission to Entebbe.
J. Nyerere was used to attack idi Amin that is why you didn't see me mention him as a good African leader despite the west trying to shove him down our throats.
the same thing happend a few yrs ago whn Kenya again, was used by the US to invade Somalia, to remove the so-called terrors but this time they got their buts kicked and they withdrew.
SA and Cameroun was used to threathen Abacha over Bakassi who stood his ground and the SA and Cameroonians had no stomach to face Nigeria so they fled and the US had to go the poison route.

I don't know what you are talking about Ayatollah of Iran, but you need to know tht the Ayatollas were installed by the US to remove the Shahs of Iran. The US were the ones who supplied and built the nuclear reactors for Iran...despite all the noise they are now making.
the current Iranian govt and their noises are simply stooges of the US and Israel. you need to deep dive into history.

it's funny you call Ghadafi and Mugabe dictators, will you also call Jerry Rawlings a dictator?
in the early 50's, Libya was the poorest country in Africa, Ghadaffi turned them to the richest in one generation....
and it took less than a yr for the west to destroy that, steal their gold and now they are among the most indebted nation in Africa.
why will you support that ?.... unless you are an agent prawling this internet space to support israel.

to make changes inAfrica, some ppl must be killed... and when you kill their proxies, the west call you a dictator.
they don't care if you kill your own people.
Paul Biya has been murdering Cameroonians for 40yrs and he is not a dictator because he plays with the west.

it's also funny how you did not address the assassination of Lumumba.

You can call Abacha a dictator, but what will we not give in this country today to raise him from the dead.

Finally,
anyone who knows the history of terror groups like BH, supporter of APC, and Libya activists will see the clear hands of the Mossad in it.
israel can't continue hiding behind a big bible, and their apologetics like you are not making sense in the presence of those who know.
everyone knows their major export in the planet is terrori$m.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Agymax:
Huncle, y r u crying na?
Shebi they said they no dey hide lie forever?
So relax, make u chill oo bcoz of BP oo laslas truth go come out... grin

midehi2:

Una never see anything cheesy

And you and your cohorts, i pity una useless parents

Report and let them ban me on nairaland, e no concern me cos i don't even comment here until una evil comments, the kind suffer ur wife or future wife go suffer during child birth ehnnn, oh...cos people lost their lives on Lekki toll gate
[/s]

Typical ignorant and unintelligent village ipob rant.

Why do you Igbos and anti Nigerian elements think you matter or relevant in the grand scheme of things in the first place?

These useless Igbos sef.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
ccollins:
u this person again. Why do you make your self look evil by support any wrong decision made by the government. If the government fails or do things that are bad like the lekki massacre. Say it the way it is

Don't you mean ipob village massacre? Do you Igbos even know the meaning massacre?

Massacre is the killing of a large number of human beings, but for obvious ignorant and unintelligent reasons, you Igbos think massacre means no dead bodies, not proof or any evidence of massacre, not even bloodbath or pool of blood.

And you wonder why they call many of you lazy youths.

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:43pm On Nov 19, 2020
feed70:
Your papa de craze. Na army go kill u

Must you you ignorant and uncultured Igbos always let the internet community know that you have zero respect or worth for your parents because they raised and trained horribly?

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by privaldo: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
NNC5:

Stop contradicting yourself.
it's clear your objective is to make apologies for Isreal
first you said Westeners did not kill Sankara then you said the French sponsored his murder.

If you read my post, i said good leaders in Africa are deposed by US-trained military.
the military does no have to be western, but the west train them and make manchurian candidates out of them.
a perfect example of a Manchurian candidate are those that murdered Abacha.

It is clear that the West does not tolerate good leaders in Africa... anyone who tries to be good ends up dead and dacades later, the west will accept that they ordered his murder.
it took almost 40yrs for the US to accept that Eisenhower ordered the hit on Lumumba.

Idi Amin was a gr8 leader until he kicked the jews out of his country because all they did was steal and cheat the ppl and put them in total depth and destroy morals from making repulsive videos.
just what they did in Germany and are currently doing in the US.
holywood vilified Idi Amin, made videos of him eating human flesh and the US finished the job. It was clearly an israeli operation not to mention the fake airspace incursion they called mission to Entebbe.
J. Nyerere was used to attack idi Amin that is why you didn't see me mention him as a good African leader despite the west trying to shove him down our throats.
the same thing happend a few yrs ago whn Kenya again, was used by the US to invade Somalia, to remove the so-called terrors but this time they got their buts kicked and they withdrew.
SA and Cameroun was used to threathen Abacha over Bakassi who stood his ground and the SA and Cameroonians had no stomach to face Nigeria so they fled and the US had to go the poison route.

I don't know what you are talking about Ayatollah of Iran, but you need to know tht the Ayatollas were installed by the US to remove the Shahs of Iran. The US were the ones who supplied and built the nuclear reactors for Iran...despite all the noise they are now making.
the current Iranian govt and their noises are simply stooges of the US and Israel. you need to deep dive into history.

it's funny you call Ghadafi and Mugabe dictators, will you also call Jerry Rawlings a dictator?
in the early 50's, Libya was the poorest country in Africa, Ghadaffi turned them to the richest in one generation....
and it took less than a yr for the west to destroy that, steal their gold and now they are among the most indebted nation in Africa.
why will you support that ?.... unless you are an agent prawling this internet space to support israel.

to make changes inAfrica, some ppl must be killed... and when you kill their proxies, the west call you a dictator.
they don't care if you kill your own people.
Paul Biya has been murdering Cameroonians for 40yrs and he is not a dictator because he plays with the west.

it's also funny how you did not address the assassination of Lumumba.

You can call Abacha a dictator, but what will we not give in this country today to raise him from the dead.

Finally,
anyone who knows the history of terror groups like BH, supporter of APC, and Libya activists will see the clear hands of the Mossad in it.
israel can't continue hiding behind a big bible, and their apologetics like you are not making sense in the presence of those who know.
everyone knows their major export in the planet is terrori$m.

Almost all military in Africa are trained by Western countries including Nigeria. The State of Israel has no interest in Nigeria, I have said it before and I will say it again. France case with Sankara is just like that with Paul Biya, Sankara refused to be loyal to the French government and in return they sponsored a coup that overthrew him. Now point to one coup that the Mossad and the State of Israel has had a hand in Africa, maybe aside backing Tanzanian Forces when they ousted Idi Amin Dada because of his role in Operation Entebbe.

If you think America and the State of Israel are behind the Iranian revolution that brought the Ayotallahs to power then think again, the Iranian monarchy was in good terms with the Americans and the State of Israel, so why would they sponsor a revolution to bring them down?

Gaddafi and Mugabe were dictators, Jerry Rawlings same with Thomas Isidore Noel Sankara was what you will consider a revolutionary and not a dictator because they ceased power to make changes in the government. Abacha was a monster and his death will serve a lesson to future dictators who feel they can behave like animals in the jungle.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2020
ndubueze92:
You are no patriot, you are a shame to yourself and to the country. Patriotism means to stand with the country and not with the president. If you believe things are working in this country! I doubt you even understand the English term " patriotism " . Stop disgracing yourself for 30k payment. Wolf in sheep clothing.

lmao... grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorant, unintelligent and anti Nigeria ipob too dey lecture people about patriotism.

The 10 kobo they are paying you to spew ignorant and anti Nigerian nonsense on the internet can not even buy 1 bowl of akpu..

These sufferhead Igbos sef..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by shizzleStar: 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2020
misano:
My DJ stay safe. Every weapon fired from this evil government's camp shall hit Tecm0 & all their evil supporters. IJN.
AMEN
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
So, instead of taking her truth, I mean her lies to the Judicial panel, the anti Nigerian ipob went to CNN because CNN is her judicial panel.

CNN will get to the bottom of it, CNN will identify the culprits, CNN will arrest and jail them, CNN will come up with recommendations and even sef CNN will compensate the victims.

See how clueless, useless and upside down thinking Igbos are?

You people are lousy comedians.

grin grin grin
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by ccollins(m): 3:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

Don't you mean ipob village massacre? Do you Igbos even know the meaning massacre?

Massacre is the killing of a large number of human beings, but for obvious ignorant and unintelligent reasons, you Igbos think massacre means no dead bodies, not proof or any evidence of massacre, not even bloodbath or pool of blood.

And you wonder why they call many of you lazy youths.

I am not a ipob, I am a proud Nigerian. Stop tribalism in every statement u make. When we say the truth the way it is. U start being ethnocentric. Don't be silly
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NNC5: 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
privaldo:

Almost all military in Africa are trained by Western countries including Nigeria. The State of Israel has no interest in Nigeria, I have said it before and I will say it again. France case with Sankara is just like that with Paul Biya, Sankara refused to be loyal to the French government and in return they sponsored a coup that overthrew him. Now point to one coup that the Mossad and the State of Israel has had a hand in Africa, maybe aside backing Tanzanian Forces when they ousted Idi Amin Dada because of his role in Operation Entebbe.

I have made my point as so have you.
however, as i said, it's clear your intention is to defend Israel.. even challenging me to mention their regime change examples and at the same time mentioning the one i already did.
you forgot their hand in the overthrow of Ghadaffi,
the jewish ownership of state-run gold and diamond fields of SA and their escapades in Sudan - dividing the country taking up all the oil in the south.
a ploy they are now trying in Nigeria with ipob and nnamdi kanu.

i strongly think you are not just an apologist but one of the paid internet trolls like these....

https://electronicintifada.net/content/inside-israels-million-dollar-troll-army/27566
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by ndubueze92(m): 3:47pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

lmao... grin grin grin grin grin

Ignorant, unintelligent and anti Nigeria ipob too dey lecture people about patriotism.

The 10 kobo they are paying you to spew ignorant and anti Nigerian nonsense on the internet can not even buy 1 bowl of akpu..

These sufferhead Igbos sef..

grin grin
Your intelligence is that of a mouse. If anyone says he's no longer part of this contraption, is that a problem? Don't force a fairy tale united country on people.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by Christistruth00: 4:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
The BBC Reporter that was there also said Soldiers shot into the Air and she saw no fatalities.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlSRq_WAdlE
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
ccollins:
I am not a ipob, I am a proud Nigerian. Stop tribalism in every statement u make. When we say the truth the way it is. U start being ethnocentric. Don't be silly

You are not saying any truth because without facts, proof or any evidence, there's no truth.

Massacre is the killing or a large number of people and so far, we haven't seen any proof or evidence of massacre.

So, do you have proof or evidence of massacre to base your truth on? No, you don't have anything.

Stop trying to force down your lies down people's throat, show evidence and proof of massacre or just keep quiet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by tuniski: 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
sammy329:
#LEKKILIES! When CNN finish we will still ask the same key question & request, the same key fact you are running from. Which are
1. What are the names of massacred people
2. Where are their families and relatives
What is the identity of the kidnapped police ASP? What are the identities of the 357 massacred citizens in zaria ?
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
ndubueze92:
Your intelligence is that of a mouse. If anyone says he's no longer part of this contraption, is that a problem? Don't force a fairy tale united country on people.

Ignorant, unintelligent and anti Nigeria ipob, stop boring me with your Ignorant, unintelligent and anti Nigeria ipob rubbish

1 Like

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by macof(m): 4:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
NGpatriot:

God Bless Nigeria

God bless Nigeria? Lol
I don't think you want a blessed Nigeria

A blessed Nigeria cannot come by having liars like Lie Mohammed and Sanwo Olu in public office
Or military shooting at unarmed civilians
Or fools as yourself who turn public issues that effect you into ethnic tussle. If in this case you are not thinking as a human being but still doing "ipob are against this, so I will stand for it" then you are mindless

Look at this one, judicial panel that is powerless? Why did the judicial panel not make use of the videos and live stream already? What panel needs the physical presence of the person who took the live stream before it can use the live stream as evidence?
She should turn up so they arrest her or kill her?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
macof:

God bless Nigeria? Lol
I don't think you want a blessed Nigeria

A blessed Nigeria cannot come by having liars like Lie Mohammed and Sanwo Olu in public office
Or military shooting at unarmed civilians
Or fools as yourself who turn public issues that effect you into ethnic tussle. If in this case you are not thinking as a human being but still doing "ipob are against this, so I will stand for it" then you are mindless

Look at this one, judicial panel that is powerless? Why did the judicial panel not make use of the videos and live stream already? What panel needs the physical presence of the person who took the live stream before it can use the live stream as evidence?
She should turn up so they arrest her or kill her?

[/s]

Not interested in your worthless ipob anti Nigerian rant, look for another customer.
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by bilulu(m): 4:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Zetty177x:

I will do a summary of names. The fool didn't watch d video..cnn said they interviewed hundreds of families
you dey mind them? I believe the Nigerian govt and their army must be threatening those families by now not to come out
Re: DJ Switch To CNN: Nigeria Is A Dictatorship With A Democratic Face by NGpatriot: 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2020
bilulu:

you dey mind them? I believe the Nigerian govt and their army must be threatening those families by now not to come out

What about the Nigerians that came out to testify against the army and the police before the judiciary panel? Have they been killed, threatened, killed, jailed?

Only cowards and unpatriotic people run all over the place especially to foreign media to spew lies that they can not back up with facts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

100 Trucks Of Onions Boycott Shasa Market, Leave Sokoto For Other Countries / Obiano Rebuilds Burnt Mosque In Onitsha (Photos) / The Suicide Belt Used By Boko Haram Insurgents - Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.