Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,119 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo (4675 Views)

El-Rufai: The Clown Didn’t Even Know That I Am From Kaduna State / Wedding Fatiha Of Bashir El-Rufai And Halima Kazaure / Rafiu Ibrahim Exposes El-Rufai: "The Text Message He Sent To Saraki" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by loveth360(f): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
Queseda:
And the Igbo on nairaland were already falling over themselves in joy that we married one of there harlot sister
Even a harlot will not want to marry your boko haram brother,talk more of beautiful queens from East.

2 Likes

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by XXXXTENTACION: 2:23pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

You can’t dictate what he will call his wife. He can call her any name. Even on Nairaland, you see people give themselves very funny and interesting names. Someone’s Nairaland name is “Raccon”. Examples abound. It’s all about choices.
Every choice you make should have reason and you should consider how your choice affects others. cool

His choice of using an igbo caption gave out a mis-information to bloggers that he was marrying an igbo woman undecided which this thread is disputing.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Nobody: 2:25pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

Nwakego is a pet name to him.

You keep on defending nonsense. Just imagine the rubbish.

Mohammed and sukirat as also a pet name. Ewu.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ardar:

You keep on defending nonsense. Just imagine the rubbish.

Mohammed and sukirat as also a pet name. Ewu.

You can call your boyfriend “Mohammed” or “Shekau”. It’s your choice. I can call my wife “Ardar”, it’s my choice and non of your business.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

You can call your boyfriend “Mohammed” or “Shekau”. It’s your choice. I can call my wife “Ardar”, it’s my choice and non of your business.

I'll call my dog seunmsg and as you said, it's none of your business as well.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ardar:

I'll call my dog seunmsg and as you said, it's none of your business as well.

Yeah. Same way I can my own dog “Ardar’s father” and it’s still non of your business.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by 14fourteenn: 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
SilverNorGold:
cheesy.. The Great Sons of Arewa do not care whether you are a Northern woman or not.. They don't care whether you are Yoruba, Hausa, Fulani, Idoma, Igbo, etc..

Answer the following questions.. cheesy

1. Are you obedient to your parents and elders.. Are you respectful? And your husband, will you show him respect?

2. Are you morally upright? Are you responsible?

3. Are you friendly and kindhearted?

4. Are you a virgin? Is chastity one of your virtues?

5. Are you a good cook? Good with domestic chores?

6. Can you protect his secrets? Can you support and encourage him?

If you tick yes to all the above, then you will make a great wife, irrespective of your tribe and religion.

God bless Nigeria.
[/s]
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by ZZ22: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2020
seunmsg:

The boy never really said he’s marrying an Igbo girl. People simply assumed based on his post. I can upload a picture of my wife and give it an Igbo caption. “My Ada Owerri” for example. It doesn’t mean she’s Igbo.
I'm I surprised seeing this your idiotic post? NO, you equally supported him when he made rape threats
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by seunmsg(m): 3:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZZ22:
I'm I surprised seeing this your idiotic post? NO, you equally supported him when he made rape threats

I understand you've made a Nairaland career out of trolling my handle so i am not surprised seeing your silly post.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by angelfallz(m): 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2020
Moferere:
I saw it this morning and I was wondering why they used that Nwakaego to play unnecessary politics.

This country eehn

i can't fully remember how El-rufai's son framed his tweet introducing his wife. But i think he said something along the lines of, "my own Nwakaego". It does not mean that the lady's name is Nwakaego or she is Igbo.
Its just like saying, "my own Ife". It does not mean that the lady's name is Ife or she is Yoruba.

Although, from the tweet i got the impression that she was Igbo.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Iamgrey5(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2020
This son of Elrufai enjoys toiling with the emotions of igbos or maybe the mother of the lady is Igbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by Mineisgrace(f): 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
He never said the lady was igbo. He called the lady with an igbo dialect
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by XXXXTENTACION: 7:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
Queseda:
And the Igbo on nairaland were already falling over themselves in joy that we married one of there harlot sister
tribalism and hatred never leads to anything good.
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by omenka(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
FarahAideed:
Only a fool will believe that super bigots like them.will marry Igbo they hate so much
Igbos hate them so much as well alaye, probably even hate them more than they do you people.

It is irritating when you people accuse others of what you're most guilty of.

1 Like

Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by nabiz(m): 7:37pm On Nov 19, 2020
kissp
IamD18:
You are mad to think El Rufai will tolerate an Igbo woman as his son's wife.

This is just like telling Igbo parents to fully support a Yoruba woman as their son's wife.

They can only fake the support to please their son, but lowkey unhappy.
point of correction: igbo marry yorubas comfortably. Infact I nearly marry a yoruba woman if not that she left Nigeria. Till date we still talk. She is married now and very rich with husband in London. I even did their landscaping in the new how at ibadan
Re: Busted: Wife Of Bashir El Rufai, The Son Of Malam El Rufai Is Not Igbo by HAccord: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2020
Even zombies once claimed that Buhari's daughter married an Igbo man from Enugu during 2015 election campaign.
Egift was the chief propagator of that miserable lie.

Abeg who remembers that gigantic lie? grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Doing Well In Okada Business Until Hope Uzodimma Deceived Me - Abba Kyari / Giant Peter Obi Campaign Billboard Erected In Wukari, Taraba State. / Anti-Party Allegations: Plateau South Women Dismisses Allegation Against Daduut

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.