Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,159 members, 7,818,519 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:52 PM

Fill In The Story - Forum Games (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Fill In The Story (13505 Views)

The Story Builder: The Last Person To Post On This Trend Wins / Lets Play The Story Game Its Fun / Continue the story ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 4:20pm On Apr 06, 2006
okay 2cantango what do you suggest romance, thriller, drama or a a little bit of everything? cheesy
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2006
A little bit of everything, to make it really interesting wink cheesy
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 6:37pm On Apr 06, 2006
OOOKKKAAAYYYYY, ideas needed lol
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 8:36pm On Apr 06, 2006
Do we discuss the storyline first before we start -- or do we make it random?
Re: Fill In The Story by Nobody: 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2006
Back to the topic please
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 11:57pm On Apr 06, 2006
We're brainstorming Queenzy -- aren't we allowed to do that?
Re: Fill In The Story by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 07, 2006
well undecided undecided undecided

am lost here
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 2:24pm On Apr 07, 2006
Alright the whole game started like this, someone gives a sentence and the rest of the crew fill in so here is my sentence:

I met this guy at the night club. He is so cute and well dressed I immediatle developed a crush,
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 2:31pm On Apr 07, 2006
He looked up from his glass and smiled at me. I flashed my 72 teeth, giving him my biggest grin. He appeared surprised and so I looked behind me. There was another lady he was smiling at
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 8:57pm On Apr 07, 2006
And i'm like, maybe it's becos i have 72 teeth.,
i have to have them fixed. tongue
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:10pm On Apr 07, 2006
or that bitch behind me is really the subject of his attentions.
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2006
I couldn't believe it, once again I'm being overlooked simply because I don't have perfect teeth. I sat there in my private depression, watching the girl flirting openly with the guy, all the while wondering if I'll ever find someone who can learn to know the real me. Someone who can look past my outer appearence and get to know the real me.
As I turned my head away from the happy couple I saw. . .
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 10:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
A man walked in with a gorilla. It walked up to me and flashed a smile. . .
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 2:34am On Apr 08, 2006
*rolls eyes and walks away*
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 6:39am On Apr 08, 2006
what kind of story is this?, who ended the last one, i was on a roll with that one, i don't even know what to add to a story about a lady with 72 teeth, abeg, can somebody start a new one cause i don't feel like it
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 9:09am On Apr 08, 2006
I think Zahymaka is the one turning the story into something realy strange.  angry

why couldn't you just let the guy and girl go home together or have sex or fall in love or something normal.
what's with the 72 teeth and gorrilas and stuff, this is ludacris  I GIVE UP!  angry angry angry

***turns around and walks away never to return to this dreadfull room again***
Re: Fill In The Story by dm(m): 9:22am On Apr 08, 2006
Way to go [size=20pt]Zahymaka[/size] angry angry angry

Thanx for makin everyone leave because of your wierd ideas and for makin the story lose flavour to continue. angry angry sad
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 11:12am On Apr 08, 2006
Well, she doesn't actually have 72 teeth. You guys missed the joke -- I meant a full-toothed grin. About the gorilla, I'm not really into sex stories so I was. . .
Re: Fill In The Story by Fluffy(f): 11:34am On Apr 08, 2006
ye like it's normal for a gorrilla to be in a night club?
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 2:47pm On Apr 08, 2006
okay--

I was feeling in a freaky mood one evening,I decided to take a walk along my street.As I was walking,I saw this handsome dude.Feeling pretty high,I held eye contact with him and winked at him,he winked back and passed.I continued my walk.
I decided to go to the club that evening so I hastened home.I picked my clothes for the evening with care,because I just had to create an impression that night.
I took my bath,got dressed,went into my car and drove off to the club.It was still too early to club so I chilled out at the bar to have a couple of drinks because the night was still young.I was watching as people were coming in grouos of twos and threes and more,there was a flurry of activities signalling the start of a funfilled night,I stirred my drink with my straw,when I looked up to see those coming in,who did my eyes meet but the handsome dude I had seen earlier on today,he walked towards me,.,.,.
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2006
@snazzydawn
thanks for switching out the story i think i can work with this one

and he walked towards me, or I think he did, I was so intoxicated, that it looked like he had three other guys with him. I was only an occasional drinker and hadn't been out in a while, so I guess I got really nervous and had a little too much to drink, well the guy came over to me and I think he tried to shake my hand,all off a sudden the floor tarted spinning and I blacked out all I remember was people yelling," do you know her?", "can u take her home?" "oh my god, she 's so bleeped up". next i remember , I wake up in a king size bed sorrounded by pillows made with some kind of exquisite fabric, egyptian silk sheet, and lavish curtains. i felt like i had died and went to heaven. then i heard a knock on the door,
Re: Fill In The Story by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 08, 2006
i wasn't sure if i was supposed to answer the knock or not since i hadn't yet figured out where i was.
The door opened a crack and he thrust his head in.
"Still sleeping?" i managed to roll unto my side, my eyes still groggy from last night. He just stood there, smiling to himself.
"I made some tea," that sounded good. I nodded, trying to shrug off the fog that still clouded my mind.
He must have been at least 6ft 6in, a well moulded skin head. I wouldn't be wrong to assume he had a gym someplace where he toned those muscles of his. He smiled at me, his eyes slowing taking in the entire length of me still languidly wrapped in the thin satin sheets. i slowly traced the path of his eyes, blushing as i realised the entire length of my left thigh was exposed. I wrapped myself up again and watched the corners of his mouth curl in a mischievous grin.

"Tea then," he took one more brief glance at me and as quickly as he came in, he was gone and i was once more alone in the room.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 9:17pm On Apr 08, 2006
I was filled with anticipation,I mean its not everyday you get to be in a house alone with a goodlooking dude.I recalled the way his thigh muscles rippled as he walked and I got wet.I also recalled the way his fingers were so long and tapering,and the mere thought of what those fingers could do to me made me sooo Hot.
  I heard his footsteps at my door,I asked him to hold up a bit,I pushed up the hem of my skirt and hatched my plan quickly.
I asked him to come in,he came in with the tray of tea things as he kept the tray on the bed,I pretended to reach for a magazine on the bedside table and fell from the bed,that instant,he reached for me and in the process of getting me back into bed,my breasts grazed his hands and my eyes flew to his face,our eyes locked in a hynotic gaze,as if on cue,his lips grazed mine,he pulled me closer to himself,I simply melted into his hardness and his lips kept probing my lips,then went down to the nape of my neck,slowly to the lobes of my ears,then his fingers started caressing my nipples and  shockwaves of pleasure coursed through me and he pressed me closer to his maleness.

this is not raw at all and please let us not break the flow
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2006
He was breathing heavily now. His right hand cupped my left breast and his finger traced a circle around my nipple which hardened instantly.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 9:48pm On Apr 08, 2006
His lips blazed trail on my throat then went down to my left nipple and sucked it as if his life depended on it.While his lips were on my left nipple,his hands were playing with my right nipple.
His lips went down to my navel and drew some patterns on it,by now,I was dripping with moisture and I was trembling with pleasure.Suddenly,his lips left my navel.he took my legs and straddled them on his shoulders,then slowly but surely,his lips went down to my honeypot.He nibbled at my center of gravity,his tongue was going in circles,he blew and nibbled on my clit,the feeling was indescribable.
I felt like exploding.He removed his tongue from my honeypot and laid me flat on the bed.He parted my thighs.then slowly but steadily,he inserted his manhood into my honeypot.Flashes of light were before me as he filled me.He lay still in me,then slowly,he began to ride me,I held on to him as if my life depended on it and then,I began to get reckless too,I wriggled underneath him,matching him rhythm to rhythm,I held on to him as I began to climax,wrapping my legs around his waist,he was penetrating me with so much intensity then it came.
It came upon me like a tornado,I felt as if I was fallling from Niagara falls,I held on tightly to him and we screamed as we climaxed together.
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:50pm On Apr 08, 2006
He looked up and our eyes met. He was still in me and for some reason I blushed furiously. He smiled at me, his exploring fingers preventing me from keeping still.
Re: Fill In The Story by snazzydawn(f): 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2006
be right back
Re: Fill In The Story by Zahymaka(m): 9:56pm On Apr 08, 2006
I wanted him to stop and at the same time didn't want him to. Soon, he had me exploding in another intense orgasm. I almost passed out.
Re: Fill In The Story by 2cantango(f): 10:06pm On Apr 08, 2006
walks in, reads, becomes disappointed at the lack of originality, walks back out
Re: Fill In The Story by bluenubian(f): 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2006
and i did, or i think i did, either way i woke up 2 hour later, i felt really bad, i felt like a LovePeddler i had only met this guy and had already gotten drunk, passed out on his bed and let him screw me. I consoled myself based on the fact that if i didnt see him again, at least i had the best time of my life.
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2006
walks in, check out whats cookin, dissappointed at da lack of spices, follows baby girl out
Re: Fill In The Story by Rhodalyn(f): 10:09pm On Apr 08, 2006
dm:

Way to go [size=20pt]Zahymaka[/size] angry angry angry

Thanx for makin everyone leave because of your wierd ideas and for makin the story lose flavour to continue. angry angry sad
you're very very right kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Can You Think Outside The Box? / Three Word Story / Challenge For All Masterminds...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.